Ask a Genderfluid Non Binary Transgender anything!

Ask a Genderfluid Non Binary Transgender anything!

Your (you)

Not a question

Your (you)?

FAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOT

Why don't you understand you are a massive faggot?

How can you be genderfluid and transgender at the same time?

Way to be the faggot stereo type of OP

Why can't you be gay like normal people?

He's transgender semen.

I hope you kill yourself and then have one of your faggor tumblr friends post it on Tumblr in black and white filter so other Tumblr faggots use it as an aesthetic picture on their blogs.

would u rather have her body or mech

Because I can't be a faggot.

How are you planning to kill yourself?

Rude

Rope sir. With rope.

How can you be "non-binary" if gender isn't a binary?

Razor wire or taffy chewing gum?

Rude? This is Sup Forums faggot. Gtfo

fuck off josa

Means the gay dumblr gender chart that seeks to find individuality and themselves through increasingly obscure labels.

So you would rather use your wacky gender definitions as your identity rather than your skills and accomplishments?

GenderFluid is what comes out of my penis.

Why can't you understand rhetorical questions don't need answers?

Assuming op.

tbh when special snowflakes on tumblr discriminated against "binary" people they are really shooting themselves in the foot ideologically. Like do they think gender is on a binary or not? Or just only when convenient?

Transgender is when you go from one gender to another, stop hijacking that word and turning it into some umbrella term. Your making people with legit Gender diaspora look as fake as you are. They are not, only you are

What?

ruder

>Genderfluid = "I'm a faggot who sometimes thinks to be a man, sometimes a gay man, sometimes a queer, sometimes even a woman... but my penis is always flaccid--er, no, fluid, I mean fluid!"

>Non Binary = "hexadecimal"

>Transgender = "I devastated my body because of my wasted mind -- and I'm even proud of this faggotry"

TL;DR: >"I'm not defined by my life, my mind, my characteristics - I'm only defined by my total desperate confusion about sex things (and the more wasted they are, the more I declare to appreciate)"

Fuck them, if they aren't like me they deserve the rope.

You're substituting actual talent with getting "triggered" at people who misgender you, aren't you?

GFTO

/thread

Boy, I can't be a boy.
Faggot is something I am in fucking capable of because I have no genitals nor sexual attractions to anyone.

Why would I get angry at someone for misgendering me? It's like getting mad at someone because they didn't know that jfsjfzjfxitdktckt meant that I don't what to be near them.

Gtfo until you learn what genitals are. Or you have no dick, balls, or vagina. Then you are a eunuch. Still gtfo

They want to replace the binary system with their limitless choice chart with a make your own option at the end.

Castrated.

ew, go to tumblr

What are a sponge? Extremely depressed because you cut your balls off?

Congrats, you're even less of a man than this guy. You're not even a person anymore!

Exactly, I could be a cactus or a unicorn, a multi combo god or yes, an attack helicopter

Why are you retarded? There are only two genders, and you can only be one, faggot. Kill yourself.

No, you can't. You're human. Stop living in a fantasy world where "you can be whatever you want." The world doesn't work that way. Fucking kill yourself.

You must be a certain breed of retard if you believe that gender is defined by anything other than genitals of which I have none.

It seems you have a case of, "STOP BEING SOMETHING I'M NOT"

> you hot?
> you top bio males?

Scooby no

I got dubs, I deserve an answer if your not Op

Why are you genderfluid instead of gendersolid?

Am op

Why are you a faggot?

Do the autobots know if you're here?

What?