go to a bar.

jesus i would lick her for hours

cant

More of her?????

What's stopping you?

I live in british village south of london

no bars here, not even in towns, just pubs full of drunk hooligans

like you find any other women.

if you can pick up girls, age doesn't really matter.

had a milf fuck buddy for 2 years. i worked in a restaurant where she was a regular, over time we get to known each other and then one thing lead to the other. from first contact to first sex it took about 9 months. but i was never good at pickung up, basically she was the one who took initiative and i played a long.

back when I used to look craigslist was easy enough

more pics?

It's a wasteland of spambot and phishing garbage now

i have some ads up, but stopped getting replies a few weeks ago... not sure what happened

had a few nice conversations, but that was it.

what's more likely to work, waiting for responses on your ad or replies to ads yourself?

not surprised.

I replied to a lot of ads and only got a few responses, but I had more luck with that than posting my own. At least the women who post themselves know they want to fuck.

ask your mother ;^)

really wish I had a hot mum but mine is too old and used up :|

dont really like her anyway

By just talking to them. Nine times out of ten they are down to fuck, you just have to take the initiative.

There is literally no reason you can't. Just excuses.

This.

Being the least bit charming or funny really helps, too. Older women still believe in going out to bars to take a guy home, so take advantage of the fact that they're a little liquored up.

Here's some OC, actually picked her up at a gym.

The user gets it.

>muh feelings
>muh there isn't bars
>muh I'm scured

Again these are excuses, not reasons.

7551 So this got into the local news and I have the vid.. Please don't blackmail her First name: Daniel Link to download: 1) mega.nz/#!j9AlBDgC!0UcB-FS6A5ENFhQwY2uysQL_uFhhDM5Z4GKGzrylKX4 2) a.cocaine.ninja/zxjlyh.zip Files are auto removed after 100 downloads

find me bar in UK area code KT20

KT12 bro here, there's plenty of bars in Leatherhead and Epsom. Should only cost you 10/15 to get an uber there.

It's an excuse. Plenty of places besides bars. Bars are just the easiest place. Go out and make it happen user.

but im only 18-1 and would look like a retard approaching 40 year old women

never had luck doing the pick up shit

>underage b&

>implying that has any effect

a fair few of my mates were banging milfs before they were even 20. If your 18 and still look 15 then you have no chance, best bet is to find a prostitute.

fuck, but I want a cuddly mummy who loves me ;_;

this is not true. I created a fake profile on adult friend finder back in the day and I was 16. I couldn't pass for older so when I talked to a woman and we swapped face pics I had to come clean about my age or at least say I was 18 which they never believed. I got 3 women interested though. 1 sent me nudes but I couldn't get her to meet me because she had a son my age and couldn't get over it. The other was in her late 30s. We met once, made out in her car and I got to grab her tits a bunch but she thought it was too weird and we never met again. The alst one was a woman in her 50s. She knew I was underage and invited me to her house. We fucked the entire afternoon before her husband came home. We did it a few times but she lived really far away and it was hard for me to just disappear for a whole day with no one noticing.

don't you have to pay for that shit though?

Same girl as OP I know her

no

I don't know how it works now. Back then you could have a free account but it had limitations. I don't remember if I had a limited number of messages I could send or something like that. and I couldn't see all the pictures or read the entire profile but it was a bit like going in blind. But I was 16 and horny, I would spend hours looking for a milf that looked slutty enough to bang and underage guy and I lucked out a bit I guess. my point was, age is not a problem when it comes to fucking milfs, you just gotta find the really horny ones.

basically, if there are grown men who would fuck 17 year old girls if given the chance, there are grown women who would fuck 17 year old guys if given the chance.

Lol yes. I work with her. I know the guy who took it

>No other sizes of this image found.
fuck you might be right

what's the story behind the image anyway? how old is she?

get a friendly little dog and walk it around an upper middle class neighborhood in the middle of the day with preppy clothes on.

Start by moving out of your hick town.

can we turn this into a milf thread?

She's 37

okay, but what's the story behind the image and how old was she then?

worst story teller of all time

milf I used to fuck

Holy shit, are you me? I did the exact same thing around 2008-09, and never really got much traction with it. Something about that site, it's full of ultra flaky people.

First real time I had any luck was after being a milfag for a couple years, and hooking up with a fat-titted asian milf. That site was still never really worth it.

yuck

Ayy, she looks like a freaky broad. Looks like a cardio bunny, they're always up for a fuck.

Go on Tinder
Set the age limit according to taste
The women you see who look all proper and don't have anything or much at all written on their profile...
The super well put together ones who just look nice...
ESPECIALLY the ones with kids...
escalate on them real quick and get results.
Met my go-to fuck buddy that way
Another hotter one on its way, currently she has the kid so babysitting
They're so thirsty for dick it's unreal

Not much of a story. Dude from work fucked her, took the pic, then sent it out to other dudes at work. Mind you we work for a "department" with almost 500 people and I'm pretty sure everyone has seen it

you're both right. I was never proud but I always left satisfied.

LtCol's wife I used to fuck, tiny broad. Huge, huge slut.

I was banging so.e older broad for a while. She had a daughter my age. She was good but she started wanting a real relationship and I was like lol no.

So she stopped having sex with me. I met her at a pub and flirted with her. She took me home and wouldn't sleep with me the first night because she said she's "not that kind of girl"

>Mfw

how long ago was this? did she find out?

Dude, just go to an online dating site and look for some.

Shit yeah, I think those are always the most fun. I started having way better sex once I swallowed my pride and started giving these over-the-hill sluts a chance.

what are the best sites?

Volunteer at a nursing home.

Not the user you replied to, but I've always had lots of luck with OKCupid. If you're honest with the little questionnaire, you *will* eventually start matching with horny older women.

kek

can confirm.

Then go on holiday to a big city such as London

>"not that kind of girl"
The biggest lie ever told. They're all that girl. Well done, user.

Follow their children home. Enter through an unlocked window.

It's easier than you'd think to pick them up wherever they work. I fucked a VA worker for over a year, after I had an appointment randomly scheduled with her. Pic related.
She was a filthy gal, that one.

nudes?

Do these sites also applies for western Europe?

Never got any from her; she was too smart for that. She invited me over often enough that I didn't mind.

sory ?

meet here on tinder ?

I know. this is my one gripe with older women. it's so hard to get nudes from them.

Pretty sure it was OKCupid, actually. Just started flirting with her, exchanged some nudes, and it was on. She was separated from her husband, but he still paid for all her shit, her own house, all that. I'd just go stay with her when her kids were away.
She was a big alcoholic too, so we'd get plastered and go bareback until we'd pass out.

try with swingers sites OP

the mom is a huge slut. The daughters have a great role model

Yeah, usually they're big prudes about it. This lady was ex-Army intelligence, and I was a SigInt guy at the time, so we both kinda had this paranoid understanding with one another.

whats her name? what state does she live in?

I think i know her.

start them when they're children and put in the time and effort until they're raised as old as you want

can't argue with this logic

What's that scar running from her pussy up her stomach?

c-section scar most likely
still extremely attractive

moar

Prolly c-section.

in my area, there is a local gym. my mom goes there every day and does cycle classes and etc. these are not easy workouts at all. she's a milf and so are a few of the other ladies there. point being, check out your local gym classes during the day some time. these milfs don't have jobs so they go to the gym during the day time. and i know they would fall over themselves if a younger guy and came did classes with them.

That image is fucking terrifying! Why doesn't he have a face?

Flabby Hawaiian gilf, lived 10min away. Had a great summer, thanks to her

tell us more :)

Not really, fam

i'll take more story and pics of her sucking dick.

Women don't mature.

They just get older.

any nudes?