Were any of you bullied growing up? did u bully others?

were any of you bullied growing up? did u bully others?

i was bullied in eight grade but was popular before then. i bullied friends for fun but they didn't take it lightly and alot of them cut me off after hs.

Was picked on throughout grade school, no actual bullying (well there was my junior year some guy seemed to hate me whenever he saw me) but it wasn't that bad

It's okay buddy, freshman year will be a good new start for you.

Someone once tried to bully me in 8th grade, I ended up fighting him and fracturing his forearm in the fight, but standing up to him made everyone in school think I was a psycho.
So I got no grills
Had no friends
And it never changed all throughout high school.

I was bullied and beaten by 2nd graders when I was in grade 4. by high school though I was capable of ending a fight without being hit or needing to hit.

Yeah, I was socially retarded all through school.

I harbor no resentment; it made me a better man.

How can someone be popular and all of a sudden become targets of bullying?

Vertically challenged I'm guessing? Either that or he tried to bully the wrong dude.

this. i thought i was the best and tried to bully this good looking nice kid in class and he talked shit about me to everyone.

Popular fag reporting in. Used to knuckle kids heads, punt footballs into crowds on the field, surround people by lockers and pressure them to give me answers on certain shit. Spitballs, ruckus in the library, and had other popular fag friends back me up whenever.

I was a complete asshole. It was the 90s and I was the spiky haired cunt, the type that Klebold would've gone after. Looking back I'm embarrassed that I gave alot of people he'll, and moronic teenage girls would lap it up.
Today I've mellowed out alot more, but just like OP, Got cut off by alot of people in HS afterwards.
Regret the shit I did.

Someone tried.

He took my sandwich at lunch and said something about my mother.
I sperged out and fucked his shit up infront of everyone punching him to shit in the corner.

Had the dinnerladies pull me off of him, then got shouted at by the teacher, my mother took me to pizza hut and I had the rest of the wek off while the school sorted shit out.

He got suspended because apparently he'd been doing it to alot of kids and they stuck up for me.

If that's all you did then you don't have much to feel bad about.

Yeah but I started realizing I was an asshole when certain kids I'd pick on, would turn the opposite direction when they saw me, or cower nearly inside their lockers before I even said anything to them.

I used to suck the cock of the person who bullied me in the bathrooms

I was never bullied in elementary, but I was left out I guess would be the best way to describe it.
>Smart kid
> Parents poor white trash, even though I'm half Asian, still white trash.
>Can't afford to do sports and stuff like other kids.
>Join band because its free if you play certain instruments
> Teachers per because at least they care I'm smart
> I was super religious fag at that point
> I'm talking no Harry potter because it portrays witchcraft
> played alone or read books Since class was boring
> thank god a teacher noticed and let me skip a grade
> around high school I became really popular
> doesn't make since I was a dick
> super mega in the closet masculine guy
> I made sure nobody around me got bullied though
> very protective of my friends
>did a lot of volunteer work as an adult
> at risk youth
> knows what it feels Like to be alone for 18 years
> give them as much hope as I can

Why lie

"left out" will become the new form of bullying once the SJWs have their way, and then they will start punishing kids for not talking to the nerd.

Yes very bullied. Early in life I went to a nice school where I wasn't bullied but my father decided to fuck off with another woman and we had to move into a dreg town, and I had to fight from day one. My mother turned into a bitter cunt, Dad didn't want to know me. Often came home to a beating after being beaten at school. One time my mother lashed me with a rubber cord over the legs before sending me off to school, when I got to school the teacher asked me about the welts on my legs, the school contact mum and when I got home I got. another beating with the same rubber cord for selling her out.

Drug, alcohol and mental health problems in late teens. Too medicated to function now. Live on a stable diet of seroqual. Trapped in my own head.

Grew up in Inglewood California, around gang violence and all that bullshit. Was bullied at my all black school for being knew of the few black kids who wanted to go to college and study. Wasn't even associated with the local gangs but got beaten up like I was.

OP, you've come to Sup Forums, where 90% of people have been bullied and the other 10% are lying. I'll give my story
>Be me, live in one state for the first 5 years of my life. Not a lot of friends, but a few good ones.
>Move to another state, and enroll in a new school, try to make friends, but the cliques were already cemented
>Bullied for being the new kid
Life goes on
>Bullied for being the short kid
Life still continues
>Bullied for being the kid that talks funny
I thought high school would be better, that I'd finally be able to find my group, but nope, not me. Absolutely everyone else had their group, the geeks, the gays, the jocks... And then there's me, party of one.
Long story short, shit doesn't get better, OP, you have to make better for yourself.
...So I started building a bomb....
Nah... But I had you goin' for a bit didn't I? Everything except that last bit is 100% true though.

I've never been bullied. But once there was this faggot who tried to be act alpha and fuck with me by taking my bag of chips I was eating while at lunch. He took them and laughed. I knew he was trying to make me his bitch but I've never been no one's bitch and I will never be. So I straight up got him in in a choke hold and put him to sleep. The whole time his faggot friend was trying to get me off of him by hitting me. Obviously I got pissed. I'm a heavy dude. Not obese or anything but muscle with some weight. So as soon as the chip stealing bitch was asleep I landed some solid punches on him faggot friend before it got broken up by a teacher. Everybody took my side since I never cause trouble.

Almost my story. I'm going to college in September and hoping to reform myself

It's because you wanted to water the plants with toilet water instead of brawndo.

Sure ya did...sure.

That sucks. I hope you did go to college and all those hoodlums got cancer.

Yeah it did. The guy punching me was small and scrawny so nothing that could hurt me too much. I never fought much. Only a couple times in Mexico.
And I lift. So I'm pretty set

I think I'm living under a rock man. What do you mean?

Yeah I did go, Got a degree and now I work in marketing...
but I don't know what happened to the hoodrats. Probably dead.

Watch Idiocracy. It's a mildly funny comedy about the devolution of man.

I bullied and was bullied. One time a guy came to my house.
After awhile he asked me if he could go to bathroom.
I said no and a couple of mins later he started crying and said he couldb't hold it. Told him to fuck off to bathroom.
He comes out wet on his pants.
He pissed himself before he got to bathroom
I laughed and told everyone else.
We called him Peepee for a year

I'm older than most of you so will just say this: I was bullied as bad as most of you, shit home life, abusive parents, you name it . . . got my ass beat after reporting them to child protection and getting them in trouble. Got my ass beat by kids at school. Even mocked for having shitty parents. People are cruel.

But for whatever reason I NEVER FUCKING QUIT in life. I tried to do the right thing most of the time . . . and I worked as hard as a fucking dog. I got an education. Now, decades later, I am happily married with wonderful children and treasure my time with them.

There is no "it gets better" bullshit that happens to you magically if you just wait for it. But if you work, consistently, over years and years and years, over the long haul you can have a great life.

For anyone reading this who's going through it- hope this helps you. Have a great Friday even if your life sucks. You are young and life is full of possibilities!

Some faggot tried to, but it didnt work out. He would threathen me like almost everyday for a while, most of the time he'd send someone to tell me what he was planning. Nothing ever happened, I was probably shook the first time but other than that I just ignored it. This all ended in elementary school, I moved to another school because my mom didnt like how the one I was at was turning shitty. This kid was a screw up who only went to school only to start shit. I feel like he wanted to be that cool tough guy but he wasnt cuz everyone was tired of shit. This is a kid who said smoking made him feel "mature" and that he liked that feeling, even though he would act a fool on campus always trying to prove he was tough which sometimes didnt work out for him. I honestly dont remember what our fallout was because we were friends before this threatening happend. Dont know what happened to him, and dont care, Im sure he dropped out of highschool because after sophmore year I never saw him again.

Got it

>middle school
>pack of black kids were popular for being black
>be me, kind of overweight at the time due to adhd meds gets picked on, mostly verbal, all the time
>one day in p.e locker room, one decides to shove me into the wall
>other blacks laugh it off and wall away
>does it again the next day, but harder
>grab him by the dreads as he's leaving and repeatedly hit his head against a locker
>other blacks run to find the teacher
>I leave before they come back
>they find him lying on the floor with a huge gash in his forehead and a broken nose
>never fucked with again, but got suspended for a month and charged with assault

But I bet you gained the respect of all the nigs. This is the only true way to doing so.
But I'm feeling like this didn't actually happen, mob mentality would have set in, they would have descended upon you, and you would have been done for. But nice little story, nonetheless.

Lucky he's still alive. My dad watched a guy smash another guy's head into a wall until he died. At school too. Probably turned his brain to mush.

Depends where you live and how bad the school is. They may not be used to violence like that.

Wow u are an asshole.

I dunno if you could call it bullying but there was an older kid who pushed me around a few times. Then one day he kicked me in the nuts hard and it took the wind right out of me. I was on my knees trying to get my wind back for like 10 minutes. My little brother saw it happened which probably what made me most angry about it.

After recess I walked into the class he was in and bashed the shit out of him from behind. He curled up in a ball and was waiting like a babby in front of the whole class. Feels good man.

I got suspended. My parents were mad at first. Thought I was a nutter because I didn't want to tell them why I did it because I was embarrassed about being pushed around. After I finally told them my mom was like "w-well....next time tell a teacher" and my dad just kinda have me a subtle nod of approval.

No one fucked with me after that.

It took that to clue in, huh? Not real bright are you?

I got picked on a couple of times throughout school.
Once i hit 6th grade, I was a fattish kid.
People stopped messing with me once i started developing though. I was still had extra weight, but i had definitely became more of a threat.
I remember one time in 8th grade:
> be me
> With a group of "friends" at lunch
> Kids were basically stealing my food
> Got fed up with it one day
> Throw a pizza right at a kids face
> Stand up and leave
> Never get shit from them again
> Find new friends
> Better friends.

i bullied people but i was also really insecure so if someone bullied me id respond with physical violence, it stopped rude comments but it didnt make me alot of friends. till i got to midschool where i often had fights with teachers etc with all my classmates seemed to like and i became someone of a clown

but i also made friends with some criminal people which was kinda of exciting in my life then i got into drugs and later i became a fucking nerd without a social life

I can relate...good for you

In middle school a kid transferred in and tried to bully everyone. He punched me and took my lunch and i threw him through a window. We never saw him again after that and noone fucked with me.

I was bullied by girls the guys were to scared of my size to call me ugly I should've hit one of the girls but I didn't because I didn't know back then that they wanted to be treated "equal".

My man

My twin and I used to get bullied by the older kids, until we started to fight back. Then I started bullying the bullies, sticking up for those weaker than myself who were being picked on. I still have friends I made doing that now.

And now you're on Sup Forums :) who's laughing now I wonder.

shutup faggot

Who is this in the pic and what the fck did i miss? he is everywhere

see you at disney land

lol how old was he fucking five?

Did you just suck off your bully to please him?

And to add to that I bump into the guy now and then at the pub. He's a nice guy, i think he truly regrets it. He'll always buy me a beer when I see him.

miss? you didnt miss anything this is ramirez, a serial killer from like 20 years ago.

you really shouldnt be here

I was bullied for having long hair all the way up until sophomore year. The main drug dealer of the school befriended me, since then everyone thought i was a stoner. I had people asking me for weed, and people offering it to me for free. Almost every day during lunch I'd be in the bathroom smoking with like 5 people.

Not pepe.

ohh.. dont get me wrong i'm 37, never heared of this man tho. seen 3 pictures of him in 10 minutes so wondering who he whas

No. I was a goodlooking boy so I never had to endure any bullshit.

I had two kids demand crisps off me for literally years. They wanted 2 crisps from my pack, every day. There were like a dozen in each pack. So a third was gone constantly. If I said no or anything I'd get picked on so it was just easier. Looking back they owe me quite a few crisps. God I hate school. Problem is it doesn't get better really. Work is just as bad if I'm honest. I'm wishing my life away to the weekends constantly and long term, can't wait to retire. I won't be happy until all my closest family are dead and I'm near the end. What a horrible existence and genuinely wish I was never born.

I'm prescribed anti depressants but don't want to take them incase they give me stomach ache.

And funny enough, i was in the marching band. And that was like he main circle of drug dealers, especially the trombones and percussion.

Nerd.

Christ. I'm gonna have to get in an argument with my kids principal on why he won't circle jerk with the retards at lunch

I told you I was an asshole

Get on disability for some bullshit reason, then never work again.

I bet peepee has a career and family while you have nothing :-) it's OK, no one cares anyway

I remember a guy pushing me off my bus seat yelling "get the fuck off chink."
Next thing I know my older brother steps over me and gives him a slap that sounded like a 12 gauge. Then he slapped him again, and again, till the guys eyes watered.
We never got fucked with again.

I grew up in Los Angeles, CA up til 9th grade. Very mixed area, upper middle class. Then my dumb ass parents moved us to Atlanta, GA. And I got bullied everyday for being half white and half black...by fucking black people, because I was more white looking then they were. Fucking niggers. Blacks talk about how whites are so racist but no one is more racist than fucking black people. I still rarely associate with blacks to this day. And I'm 40 years old.

Only real time I was bullied I was tossed into a trash can during high school, other than that I no one really bothered me

Bullied till eighth grade, they stopped after I threatened to shoot up everyone

The fucking dream, my man. The dream. How can this happen? The doctor didn't even want to give me meds. Should I pretend to him that I've taken them and they 'don't work'? I'm genuinely serious and would love to know if anyone has successfully managed to get out of having to work this way. I'm not just being lazy, I do feel I can't do this for much longer and will probably off myself as time goes on if things don't change anyway.

That seems like a really.. Gay situation. Like this tense stand off with just the noise of the slaps and the guy just stood there looking at your bro silently weeping. Fucking lol

Sissy. That's why you got bullied. I'd have beat you to death and drank your blood from a boot if you threatened me like that.

I'll take a sledgehammer to your back. Get disability that way

Was bullied pretty heavily all throughout the middle and start of high school. Then successfully moved to another country. The rest of the highschool I was that quiet guy on the side of the class who never spoke to anyone [spoiler]felt good not being afraid of a punch to the back all the time, tbh[/spoiler] By the end of the highschool I've even made a couple of friends there, started doing sports. Still didn't forgive the bullies, though. They've basically robbed me of several years of my life.

I'm from the Caribbean. We shit on each other for fun, but we all know none of us mean anything seriously.

Because you let them faggot, blaming others its what made you a pussy

>He looks like he likes to mutilate people lol.

My mother died my freshman year, i got really depressed and put on a lot of weight. People started making fun of my size, until one day someone said that my mom didn't die she just ran away to leave my fat ass. I head-butted the guy hard enough to break his nose and knock him out.

Since then people just ignored me rather than picking on me.

Looking back it was hilarious. Funny that this took place in Korea. He was a big (compared to other Asians) white dude who had recently moved to Korea but was very popular because he was white. It was dead silent, as they were shocked that a God was being humiliated

My mom was a teacher, no kid touched me. Now I have a superiority complex, which is working out nicely.

Was bullied for being small asian kid but always put up a fight so they never gave me shit more than once. Once I grew to 6' it stopped completely.

Batty boi

And I say a God because he was worshipped by the other kids.

If you could lift the sledge hammer I'd be worried

Sorry, couldn't do much against a dozen of rabid faggots, and believe me, I fucking tried doing something. Slav-tier bullying is on the whole other level, fam.

Depends on your country probably. Try going the honest route, maybe exaggerating a little, tell them you have thoughts of suicide and it's because of work.

Or, if that doesn't work and you don't mind possibly being hospitalised for a little while against your will, you could try telling them you feel like shooting everyone at work. Or you could go even further and try faking a mental illness (I think they might be trained to spot fakes, so be careful.)

But in the end I'm not an expert, and I only get it because I actually have mental problems.

Yeah I get you pham. Glad your bro bitch slapped that cunt.

When I was in 4th grade, I remember playing with a little girl who was pretty much an outcast. She was very nice and I'd go on playdates at her house and sometimes mine.

After a while I became good friends with a popular kid and they absorbed me into their group. I started getting more distant from this girl despite her begging me to staying my friend.

One day these popular kids told me if I wanted to stay in their group I ld have to piss in her bag during one of the class activities when we left our bags in. Stupid me, I decided to do it.

She was devastated because tons of kids laughed at her and her standing in school dropped even lower, I even sheepishly laughed at her.

Worst part. Eventually she found out it was me, and came up to me one day crying why would I do it to her. And about how she thought we were friends. And how I went to her house.
But she said she'd never tell her parents and she'd forgive me if I could be her friend again.
I told her to piss off, and she said nothing. Just left. She never even told her parents what I did. We went to the same middle school and high school, and the legacy of that situation carried through, and she finished public school friendless.

I seriously hate myself.

I wasn't really popular, but hung out with the popular kids sometimes. One dude tried to bully me in 9th grade. I was short and 115 lbs. Dude tried to give me swirly in gym class. Had me upside down by the ankles and bit a chunk of flesh off his calf. Didn't get fucked with again by him. Fuck you, Dave.

In 11th grade one of two black kids gave me shit at parties. I put a knife to his throat and called in my cousins. Told him that if he ever fucked with me again, no one ever find his body. He never bothered me again. Fuck you, Jones.

:(

A feminist is born.

The edge is palpable.

Don't worry, user.
I hate you too.

some ppl tried to start bullying me in the 9th grade (first yeat hs), but you gotta learn how to give that stare where they think you'd go fuck shit up if they tried anything else after the second week of school was never bothered and actually saw them go after a larger dude who couldn't man up

You'd think with the overrepresentation of faggots on Sup Forums, that this comment would be popular. Amazing failure at bait, friend.

Another asian/white fag here
Be me in elementary school
Grew up surrounded by niggers.
Was in the gifted program for being fairly smart but the school had to allow niggers to not look like racists.
Every day for like 3 years I had to deal with bullshit niggers calling me "Chinese boy" making fun of my shoes for not being nigger air Jordans and telling me to move if I sat at the back of the bus on the way home. It didn't matter if it were a boy or a girl all the niggers for some reason picked on me.
I've heald onto it and have yet to find a nigger fag worth my time. There are some black people I get along with but they turn their nigger switch on whenever they're with their degenerate pieces of refuse nigger friends.
It also happened to my little brother, so we have a fairly strong hate toward niggers and it's nice to just talk shittier about people who are probably rotting into their pieces of shit Cadillac, Jordan's, waiting on their child support/welfare checks, and not benefiting society at all.

Any reason you cucks hate a certain race or made connections as to why you aren't a normie??