You're making a ssnuff film and she is the one who will be murdered irl. How does she die?

You're making a ssnuff film and she is the one who will be murdered irl. How does she die?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!j9AlBDgC!0UcB-FS6A5ENFhQwY2uysQL_uFhhDM5Z4GKGzrylKX4
a.cocaine.ninja/zxjlyh.zip
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Forced to deepthroat a 10 inch dick and suffocates as the guy nuts down her throat.

Of old age. It's a coming of age story. Drama/biography

Drowning in strawberry nesquik

impaled - on all holes

The setting is a white walled room illuminated by a single red light bulb. There is nothing in the room but her and 4 bolts placed in a square pattern on the exposed concrete floor.
I'll introduce the video using only my voice, distortion, telling the world about how happy I am that I've finally found a friend. I'll then switch to a full view from the corner of the red room. The girl has iron shackles around her wrists and ankles. There are chains tying her to the floor bolts. She is forced to kneel with her arms pulled back, I have her in the nude of course. I enter the room dressed in all black wearing a brown canvas bag with holes for eyes over my head. Without going into the whole script here I essentially use a dull, rusty blade to make medium sized incisions one by one all over her body. Then for each I fuck the knife wound until the muscles underneath become gelatinous. I repeat this process until her heart stops beating from the pain.

You need help

4898 So this got into the local news and I have the vid.. Please don't blackmail her First name: Daniel Link to download: 1) mega.nz/#!j9AlBDgC!0UcB-FS6A5ENFhQwY2uysQL_uFhhDM5Z4GKGzrylKX4 2) a.cocaine.ninja/zxjlyh.zip Files are auto removed after 100 downloads

spbp

You're disgusting. Just kys pls.

jesus, I was thinking the same thing.

i let the viewers decide

Forced induced lactation and milk her until she dies of dehydration.

hot....

Suffocating from the tub of lard that will be her partner

Drowns on blueberry and feta cheese cake batter after opening her acceptance letter from harvard

did you not read the op? what the fuck did you think niggers would be talking about in this thread?

"hmmm snuff film must be about tobacco."

after raping her for a few days along with beatings and torture I'd tie her to a tree out in the woods for a few days.
If she survives I'd bring her home feed her nurse her back to health then start the same process over again.
until her mind broke or she died

Would wear her calvin klein thong.
Would fuck her as hard and as often as I wanted as she would be chained up. I would build a machine a little bit at a time every day - a guillotine. Finally when the day would come I would put her in the guillotine after having fucked her till she would orgasm and I would make the chop and as fast as I could I would cum in her mouth and partial throat while her brain might be semi conscious before she goes into eternal darkness.

Strapped to chair with 360 surround sound around 85 decibels for the sound with a tv and blue ray player and copy of avatar the last airbender *movie* playing on repeat till the person dies from starvation or dehydration

nice try fbi

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

death trough snu snu

ok ok well uhhh its a snuff film ok then uhh I would torture her too. everyday. better?

Watching Infinite Jest in loop.

Sorry about your little cartoon, but why you so butthurt, bro?

No. No, it isn't. You're very bad at this.

The sexiest part of a snuff film, in my honest opinion, isn't the damage, the blood or the violence. It's the fear and recognition. Stab wounds that take a few minutes to bleed out. Give her enough time to see the blood, to grapple with her chances of survival. Let her hope, right to the last moment where the realization of her impending doom is etched on her face. There's nothing hotter.

I'm a big fan of stabbings, but I've also seen a few beheadings where the face shows signs of awareness after separation. Also very hot.

See? Now why can't you be more like your brother ? That's why we love him more.

Thank you for being honest.

i fuck her to death

In her own bed, at the age of 80, with a belly full of wine and a girl's mouth around her cock.

Just an observation

You're welcome

I'm new at killing fucking give me a break Donnie!

wish isis would behead some ladies like this would be hot as fuck

Are there any nudes of the bitch in OP's picture

that look when his head hit the ground

I think this all the time. They kill so many women but never post the good stuff. Damn shame. The only real good beheading video on the internet shallow web is that cartel hit.

Let me tell you something about killing fucking...

yeah dude agreed
i saw this one those from boko haram or whatever they beheaded (by knife) a woman and right away after the head was seperated they threw her into a hole and buried her and put bushes over her. That is hot in itself too. Know one will know where she died, and she died in terror and who knows she could have still had brief consciousness when they threw her head on top her body and started burying it.

Cruel.

>Itsbettertoburnoutthantofadeaway.mp3

Could just be nerves reacting but I like to think that when his head hits the ground, he realized that being a muslim was the stupidest decision of his life.

I like this alot, but personally i'd suggest a calming light blue light, it will be creepier for juxtapositions sake but it will also slightly confuse her subconscious crossing calm with terror. You can't leave out the psychological fun, friend.

They need so many videos of women losing heads like this

Sever her fingers and make her eat one. Peel flesh from the legs and cover myself with the skin. Make her blow me then quickly decapitate her while she's sucking. Skull fuck her, then fuck her body.

10inch dick deep throat could be bad. Better off with 5 incher

I always feel nervous about decapitation while genitals are in the mouth. Simple fact is, death, especially violent death, can have bizarre or adverse effects on the body. It's not unusual for a body that died violently to clench or seize... I'd be concerned for my cock. There's a good chance she'd bite it clean off.

I am also a fan of this. What type of torture? I'm partial of this show, being fucked to death by giant women would be an interesting way to go, you get points in my book.
Possibly taking them out to a big, secluded forrest to let them try to run for their lives as you follow slowly behind. It'd be super hot if she sat and accepted her fate as i watched her with a smile on my face and loving eyes.

Assfucked hatefully by as many guys as it takes to assfuck her to death. She will also be fed intro venously and LOTS of lube and enemas and mdma
>pic related.

The MDMA is so she can REALLY feel it in her ass

blue light is way less calming than red my friend
blue makes you awake and alert
red has no excitatory effect because humans only experience it at dawn or dusk, both times when we generally are asleep

>*going to say to*

Really? I never knew that. Thanks for the info my friend. Is there any color you would recommend that would provoke the effect i desired?

>She does not die, I kept her suffering

ITT, serial killers and bored preteens

Only one way to do it. Fuck her. Numb her left arm then cut it off. Fuck the cut off limb. Proceed to do the same with her other arm and leggs. Make her watch as you fuck every little part. End the movie by cutting off her head and skull fucking her neck.

Chained spread eagle on a bed.
100+ guys to fuck her.
She gets a deep and clean cut on the abdomen.
Whoever's on rape duty gets to grope her insides and cum on the wound.
Repeat ad nauseam.

he said red you autist. kill yourself when you can afford a bus ticket from your moms basement to a tall building

Old age