I have mixed feelings about this guy, what do you guys think about him?

I have mixed feelings about this guy, what do you guys think about him?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!j9AlBDgC!0UcB-FS6A5ENFhQwY2uysQL_uFhhDM5Z4GKGzrylKX4
a.cocaine.ninja/zxjlyh.zip
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He is gay I dont care if he is a right winged anti SJW he is a fucking faggot and should be gunned down in front of his family for being such

gods gift

god dayum you ruthless but I agree

That's what I was thinking, but then again I agree with pretty much every thing he says

Not just that we need to make people never want to be gay so id also recommend killing their pets if they have any

(to further the deal we de-head their pet right in front of them and force feet them its guts)

You're just jealous he sucks dick.

What the fuck is wrong with you? You make me sick

Did he hurt your feewings?

don't know who he is but he looks like one of those gay guys that likes to get all up in peoples faces about how he's gay.

((()))
I wonder who is behind this post

basement dweller

Stupid cum guzzling faggot. No one with a triple digit IQ takes him seriously.
Stop reposting this shit. Bet you're him. If so, you're a fat faggot and no one likes you. Die in a fire you useless fat piece of shit. Get off my Sup Forums

Triggered? go back to tumblr this is not a hug box

((()))
>Jews everywhere

You are either a faggot or you need to post tits.

((()))

I hate gay people my issue is this guy is suggesting cruel and unusual punishment

Force feeding some ones pets to them is not fucking ok

His opinions on things like christianity feels weird, I like his hate on atheist but he's like over the top. Especially the thoughts on Judeo-christian culture being superior. Like if you look at why europe evolved to be science heavy it has more to do with topological and wether factors. And just look at prospering cultures like chinese or japanese in the form of governing back then.

2085 So this got into the local news and I have the vid.. Please don't blackmail her First name: Daniel Link to download: 1) mega.nz/#!j9AlBDgC!0UcB-FS6A5ENFhQwY2uysQL_uFhhDM5Z4GKGzrylKX4 2) a.cocaine.ninja/zxjlyh.zip Files are auto removed after 100 downloads

neither is being gay

He's gay

Also his gay jokes have become a bit stale lately, and though I don't have a problem with his hate on his own sexuality I think that (even if he jokes which im fine with) he sais all gay people are like wrong kind of gay people. I dunno, I like that he sais what ever he wants, it's how it should be. Don't need to agree with everything but it's a good alternative view.

Yes but what do you think is worse a sexual orientation that hurts no one or force feeding someone their pets (that did nothing wrong) and killing them in front of their parents (who did nothing wrong)

What kind of edgelord would you have to be to defend this?

Also cruel and unusual punishment so its illegal

He's one of those self loathing homos that claims he turned gay "cuz womyn r teh devol" but really he was always a faggot
He hates women cause they get their pick of the litter while he's left with the faggot degenerates that were always there.
His angle is if he spits off enough hateful shit he'll get some more recruits for his faggot army and maybe get his dick sucked by someone who doesn't have AIDS.

kys

gr8 b8 m8 r8 8/8

fuck Hugh Ellsworth Rodham