Okay Sup Forums in few hours I'm going to be locked in this kind of room only with a chair...

Okay Sup Forums in few hours I'm going to be locked in this kind of room only with a chair, light and food every 6 hours (pic related, it's very similiar and about the same size) for 3 days. No cellphones, no human communication, no fapping, no radio no nothing. I'm just going to sit there for 3 days, for the reasons I cannot tell you.
So what I'm asking you is to help me.
"How are we supossed to help you dumb shit?"
Well, tell me what should I do do not die of boredom in that room without electr. and shit.

This is my list so far:
Body weight exercises
Sleeping
What else should I add?
Thanks bros!
>inb4 kys

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!j9AlBDgC!0UcB-FS6A5ENFhQwY2uysQL_uFhhDM5Z4GKGzrylKX4
a.cocaine.ninja/zxjlyh.zip
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fap

die

Is that some kind of expiremnt you're taking place in or what?
Some Area 51 bullshit nigga?
aRE you black?

>kys
You need to be over 18 to post on this board.

I had 19th birthday 2 hours ago actually. : )

That seems like an interesting experience

draw on walls (with shit, blood, spit or carve with your fingers, etc.)
count tiles
practice shadow play with hands
close eyes and try to know exactly where you stand (close your eyes, walk, and guess how far you are from the wall, etc.)
stretching exercises

Compose an oral story.

Singing. Compose new songs.

Whistling.

Counting tiles! Fuck yes a good idea!
Add to my list!

Milan thinks you should sing, just learn some text of a song, singing is fun, plus you can get better at it by doing it.

What if they just don't let you out fam.. what if you become the human equivalent of a fish in a tank and the only interaction you have with the outside world is your daily meal?

I think that's the plan, but only for three days

Build a snowman with ur shit

ohshit.jpeg
OP doesn't give a damn. ;)

Introspection rundown?

Talk you yourself. Out loud. It will help

He is saying >imb4 kys to make fun of the edgy teens that spam it

It will be hard to survive for 3 days if you don't even have a toilet

I mean indefinitely. It's an experiment to see howquickly someone will slip into insanity with no stimulation

Sup Forums

Thinking makes a person insane
Try to meditate or just focus in no thinking

Think up a story in your head. Build characters and allow them to move through different scenarios.

Where are you doing it?

7949 So this got into the local news and I have the vid.. Please don't blackmail her First name: Daniel Link to download: 1) mega.nz/#!j9AlBDgC!0UcB-FS6A5ENFhQwY2uysQL_uFhhDM5Z4GKGzrylKX4 2) a.cocaine.ninja/zxjlyh.zip Files are auto removed after 100 downloads

Not really if you don't eat nor drink much.

Drink only when quite thirsty and eat once a day.

Sing some songs man, sing your favorite songs

>food every 6 hours

Eating 1 meal per day won't give me enough shit to make snowman with. :(

Who said you have to eat it all the time you fucking amerifat.

what did you do to get locked up?

In some old industrial area, I do not know either.

Experiment.

not even a Bible ?

Fuck off with your christian faggot shit

This happened to me before, it went on for what seemed like days. There was only a little window into a hall and it had a clock, but the clock was broken. That only made it worse, because by the end I thought all time had stopped. It was always light, since they never turned off the light at night I lost track of time. Felt like I was in there forever, but turned out it was only 18 hours. Good fucking luck, you're going to lose your mind after the first fucking day.

I would happily do the same.
even without the chair.
even without the NASA/JAXA logo on the door.

Am I literally the only one who would think that 3 days would be k?

Give me breathable air, a softer ground to lay on and I'd live even a week before starting to fall into a pit of depression.

even without the Holy Bible ?!?

There is difference between what you think and reality kiddo.

Where will you take a shit?

When they serve my meal they will give me a small plastic bag(0,5l water can be put in it) and I will poop in it.

That is all part of the horror that these plebs don't understand. You shit in a fucking corner.
Go a fucking week he says, good fucking luck edgelord.

I'd actually do this to have time to think what the fuck I've been doing with my life.

Hope the people you're doing this with are legit, not some dodgy fucks... industrial area? Sounds dodgy as shit

The corner!! Why didn't I think of that!

News in 2 weeks: 15 year old child found dead in a shipping container after a prank gone wrong.

are you a heroin addict?

No, you will be drawing on the wall with your own shit making a shit Wilson to talk with by day two.

I'm assuming this is for some kind of military training... But when I went through something similar I did the following to stay sane:

Plan an activity - start to finish - dates and everything. You'll have to try and memorise all the details and you'll have to do it out loud.

Recite songs, poems, anything you can to pass time in 5 minute blocks. Your meal timings will give structure, but it's a pretty long time so you'll probs go a bit crazy.

If you play an instrument (I did), practice it. Mentally and simulating with your hands. Can perform a 20 minute concert to adoring fans and that's 20 minutes down.

Narrate a part of your life to yourself. eg. The year I started uni.. Make it your memoirs.

All of these things are designed to chew up time without your brain spinning in idle mode. When you run out of shit to think about, you'll start going crazy.

You will only be able to do core and body weight exercises for an hour or two a day max. You will fatigue and seize up. Stretch and do yoga. Anything it takes to structure the time or you'll lose your shit.

Not everyone is a degenerate, like you for example.

I don't drink or smoke or do drugs.

Sing :)

You will literally go crazy. Enjoy your instadepression bro

Big talk for someone who has no fucking clue what they are talking about.

I've been in a fucking mental institute for 3 months.

Think about life purpose
Learn to understand people you can't barely understand.
Find what you can make to make your life greater.
Find what you can make to make life better.
Imagine impossible things and make fun stories.
Ask yourself, why do you have to do that; if that's not a personal choice.

So you already are crazy and have inner voices to talk to? I guess that makes sense...

More of depression and anxiety. More worried about depression though.

Sateliti :'D

What the fuck are you doing? Detoxing like in fucking Trainspotting?

I've already said, it's an experiment. I ca'n't say anything else.

He seems rather proud of his Audi 80.

Faggot

No. He will be trying to prove he is not Kira.

why no fapping?

Camera surveillance

how will you get a precise poop in dat nalgene bottle if lights are out ?

that's interesting: 15y.o., "child". Correct.
How did he die?

Kek

you just described a NASA/JAXA Sensory Deprivation room, required to check wannabe astronauts mental illnesses.

The first test only lasts six hours, without the chair, and more than half of the guys miserably fail.

Hallucinogenics in food and drink, and rapid beating of head against wall.

Its boring me to even think about it
I'd rather die.

Don't take this as a joke I'm being serious. Meditate. I know it sounds like hippy shit but if you learn to concentrate properly on yourself and the world around you, whether or not there is much of it, it can be a perfect thing to pass time.
Are you allowed any objects? Paper for origami? Pencil for writing? Write a story in your head if you can't write physically.

One last suggestion: the human imagination is an amazing thing; utilize that. Make a world inside your mind and immerse yourself in it. Don't lose track of reality but don't allow reality to control your thoughts.
I once counted to 8356 in two second intervals, one number for every second tap of my finger on the floor. That was just coz I was bored.
Just don't let your isolation control you and you'll be fine.

Fisherman here. Boat engine died but sent out successful SOS however due to storm there was no rescue for a week and was stuck in my boat. Make an imaginary friend like wilson. It really helps. Youll feel stupid doing it but eventually he just becomes real. Youll need an actual physical object to manifest it. Even a pile of clothing thrown on an upright stick will do. After the first day he just takes a life of his own. Chill and fuck around and do whatever for the next 2 days, itll be easier by then. Bonus if you fight with him

How has no one said this?

2 days before experiment. DO NOT SLEEP do what ever you can to get as little sleep as possible.

You can destroy a good chunk of the start time by just passing out and catching up on the lost zzz's

MEDATIATE DAWD
Try to astral project
No hands jack it

He's going in a few hours

Read up user

Will people be watching you?

>he doesn't know what inb4 means
oh you poor newfag

What do you mean you don't know? Is someone just dumping you there?

are you too ashamed to let them see you fap? The people watching you or whatever are already going to be watching you take a shit in a plastic bag so why not go the extra mile?

It's an edgy bachelor party.

There are EASIER ways to beat addiction!

Try Suboxone!

Killing yourself really helps pass the time. you should try it.

watch transpotting dum dum. tv ice cream, poo bucket piss bucket... etc. just fucking do what renton does

basturmate

> 2 hours ago
How convenient, you nigger.