Post pics of girls you know, other Anons say what you'd do to them

Post pics of girls you know, other Anons say what you'd do to them.
Reply for reply niggas.
I'll start

Marry tbh.

bend her over the couch and fuck her hard doggy style. bust deep inside her.

The correct answer is fuck her. And then fuck her again if it was worth it. And then rince and repeat until you have reached a level 10/10 of sexual dose. And then possibly decide to marry her.
That is the way it goes with a girl like dat.

Wife material. Should not be degraded

fuck her big ass doggy style

Would introduce to parents/10

lift her up by her ass and spread them cheeks on that sofa. Buttfuck her hard til she begs to stop. Then fuck her harder

Would Fuck while looking at her beautiful face the whole time

Film as all the guys in her platoon take turn to fuck her then jeez all over her uncounscious body.

fuck her roughly in the pussy with those legs wrapped around my waist, more please user!

facefuck her and cum on her glasses and face, rubbing my dick on her lips and making her lick it clean

Would orally rape

Would orally rape

fuck those tits until i cum all over them

Posted it too late.
Ctrl-v:
Okay, first time posting in a cuck thread like this. Not sure how degrading it can get before i get offended.
Sisters

Would have nice drink with at Starbucks

Suckle on those great big stonking tits while she gently jacks me off, and then finish on them while she giggles

murder

titfuck her

Make out with her while playing with her nipples for hours. Grab her ass. Slowly move down and kiss her neck then suck on her nipples. Lick down her stomach. Eat her pussy and ass until she squirts. Fuck her in the ass and cum in her giving her one last huge orgasm.

fuck her for hours then kill her so no other man can know what its like to fuck a goddess

any nude of her? cause Id wreck those titties

Anyone? ;)

fuck them one at a time in your bed while you watched and them telling you that you will never get to experience fucking them

babe

no nudes :/

Would do everything to her

That middle picture, walk her to my room, lift up that skirt, pull her g-string thong aside, and absolutely pound the fuck out of her pussy until she creams all over my cock.

:(

I would fuck that mouth forever

Put my cock between their lips. Have them make out while sucking my dick. Finger them until they explode while they continue making out and sucking my cock. Cum all over their tits and pretty faces.

if i did
i would never be on here
just fapping all day

i understand

Definitely be a lot of spanking

Fuck that tight little body while she begs for more cock like a whore

i'd bend her over and hit that from the back

fund her liposucktion

Would cum all over her glasses

I only know the girl on the left.

Would fuck this mean little girls on that bench until she cannon scream anymore and all her holes feels sore.

stick my cock in her cheek and tell her to check my white cis male privilege, down the library aisle

Would Fuck passionately

take off that bikini and cum inside her asshole

Would fertilize in her garden
also new captcha

Rip open that top. Slowly lick get exposed hard nipples. Lift up that skirt. Tear apart her panties. Rub my cock over and around her wet pussy lips. Finally pound her and give her multiple orgasms. Pull out and cum on her tits and her costume.

Walk her around town on a leash and every once in a while id have her blow me in public, or if offer her to someone to use.

grab her by the hair and slap her around, then I rip apart that dress and fuck her in the ass while she cries. when I'm done I cum in her ass and make her scoop it out and swallow it all

user posting this girl in previous threa, are you here?

anyone would?

tie her face down over a low table, cut all her clothes off of her, put my camera on a tripod focused straight on her face, then call in Rocky, my German shepard, and let him fuck her.

face fuck without mercy, nut in her eyes then licks the cum off her face

take the one on the right in the water and fuck her roughly as others swim around us

Grab her tits. Tell her to call me daddy when I start fucking her. State right into her beautiful eyes as we fuck and image her cum. She calls me daddy as she orgasms making me full on cum and cream pie her as I pull out. Jack off the last of my cum onto her pretty face.

tie her in the goalie net and let the whole team fuck her with their sticks

Titfuck.

I'd eat that cute ass out on the beach and have her sit in my lap all day so everyone knows she's my little cock slot

Bump

Have her deepthroat me cum all over her sunglasses have her friend lick her face clean

shes great for that. id fuck yours in the supply closet at work, hand over her mouth so we dont get caught

Gangbang by the entire beach.

Is that Julia Louise-Dreyfus?

Reply for reply, you selfish cunts

same girl???

stick my dick under her shirt and cum

Forgot pic

Hot!

Would throat fuck her without leaving her catch a breath until her eyes go inside out and she pass out on my dick.

why just under the shirt? I would put it between her ass cheeks

Is that good ol 29 I see or just some random sand pit?

she can lift the shirt up :)

Nope

This cumslut

so this is bowling girl from last thread?

would take her glasses and throw them on the ground,rip her shirt down the middle and then grab her by the hair and make her deep throat me on those steps so everyone can see. then I fuck her and cover her face in cum, taking her clothes with me as I leave her naked in public and covered in cum