S/fur

s/fur
Pussies of pussies who may also be pussies

Well, although we have furcons, a furry group doesn't quite sound like the sort of thing New Zealand would do considering how little interesting stuff we have here.
>tfw no death metal furry band which tries to make music silly enough to rival dethklok, then has sex afterwrds

True that duderino.

Can't find any indication of their existence as a group, let alone a group here.

So why not form our own?

wow, do you even google?

the best and only furry group worth joining!

I don't think any two of the New Zealanders here live anywhere near each other.
Plus, I totally can't afford a suit, nor do I have any drawing skill to be sure of the exact detail of my suit.

Well, I managed to find something that shows them as a tight group since that was posted, but I thought you were talking about an NZ thing.

Lads.

It's international.

No we don't but it's relatively small Island. 8 hours bus trip or so to either side.

>implying I'm not in a financial trap right now because there are few jobs that coordinate well with university and student loan only just covers rent

Gas station dude. BP pays well and has flexible hours. Don't do mobil though. Way shittier and you'll be stuck on minimum.

Gas stations give me headaches.

Burn them then.

Same, but still. Best job that that works well with uni.

Give em a kick in the head like that high school kid

what
whaaat

To be honest though, I don't really even have the work ethic to study even though I'm just doing university, I don't think I could handle a job too.

Fair enough.

Take a canister full with gasoline, open it, stick towel in, throw in general direction of gas station. The rest thermodynamics will do for you.

Yum

Won't help me much with getting a bearable, practical job though!

/r/ing more ass pls

forgot the picture fuck

oh, true.
But will help with headaches...

I'd do more than just kiss it

i love pussies in pussies in pussies.

Bit late dude

zoophilia legal at my place, u jelly amerifags?

Where the booty at tho

>tfw really really need an NZ cuddle buddy

nice feet

Merry Christmas indeed

Why is there no good smut of latchkey kingdom or 70 seas?

i bet if you gave your dad that excuse he'd tell you to stop being a pussy and get to work

Bet there are gay date sites in NZ.
And if he isn't a furry, well convincing one isn't a problem.
Gay are like 70% furry by default. Show him some pics and boom here you get the rest 30%.

hi bitches :3

How's your plugs doing?

NICE FEET