Real talk

Real talk

Now that Bernie is kinda done for

Why do people hate hillary and say she should be in jail and she's cancer.

People who were going to vote for Bernie are now saying they rather have Trump than Hillary? Why?

What's bad about Hillary to make people want Trump than her? And why is Trump better than Hillary or vice versa?

Also I don't know shit about this but does Bernie still have a chance? (even if it's unlikely does he have a chance?

I really want explanations.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI
youtube.com/watch?v=Tor00iWUhDQ
mrctv.org/blog/10-scandals-involving-hillary-clinton-you-may-have-forgotten
youtube.com/watch?v=rZHO1vo762c
youtube.com/watch?v=_uXJ1mgkyF0
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/264988-bill-clinton-rape-accuser-hillary-tried-to-silence-me
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Her husband raped a woman, and she helped cover it up/pay her off.

...and claims to be a feminist.

Never heard of this, thanks for letting me know.

She is a corp candidate. Bill Clinton had several affairs and she stayed with him because of her career, without him, shes nothing.

Her horrible involvment in the Benghazi scandal, and much more. She is evil, and she will tear America to shreds.

And Trump won't?

Even after the run of the mill goblin Bernie Sanders lost, he still attacks Trump
>waah racist
>waah my fweeings
>waah im a fucking jew

Being constantly offended doesnt mean youre right, it only means youre too narcissistic to tolerate opinions other than yours.

im so glad that little gnome is out of the race, what a waste of human skin

Hillary is currently under FBI investigation for deleting about 30,000 private emails. Supposedly she's also involved with my foreign nations through donations to her foundation as well as campaign. She's attempted to cover up the terrible things bill did during the 90's by intimidating the victims and she lied about being under sniper fire in the Balkans. In addition to this, she was secretary of state during Obama's administration and is directly involved with the disaster that is the present middle east. About her as a human being though, she has zero charisma that's real. As trump pointed out she has a staff of people who engineer her reactions and responses for maximum effect. She's the very definition of power hungry. I acknowledge that trump has his faults, in particular trump university but I still lawd him for facing the court rather than slyly dodge everything and attempt to delete evidence of involvement. In addition to that his "racist" comments are not really racist because Mexican is not a race but a nationality. Haven't you noticed how the main stream media has been grilling him? This is going on because him and his crew called them laying snakes to their faces. Trump represents the nation state, Hillary is a globalist in favor of making a profit. I'm sure I'm missing something, but I already threw my weight behind trump when I voted for him in the primary.

any real proof of that? just muh feels?
remember the Clinton economy was a Ponzi scheme.

You know this election is about what will hurt america the least? Trump will inflict damage to this country, but Clinton will absolutely destroy it. trump is a douche, but i would vote for trump anyday over clinton, she is evil incarnate, vile woman

It's a shit show, and its up to you to see who is the better of two snake people in the end. The entertainer or the spy, being Trump and Hillary respectively.

this. if he really cared he would run as an independent.

This is 100% bullshit that bernouts and trumptards spew out to make her even less likeable.
There is no fucking truth to this. Kindly kill yourself dirtbag.

Because Hillary stole the election from Bernie, that's why I'm voting for Trump.

That is a well-constructed, convincing argument. Thank you, user!

This is why you are losing.

i don't think sanders is done yet. but if he is im voting for johnson.

And where your proof of this dip shit?

Hillary is a shill, and Trump is not, he's just a moron.

This

This was posted yesterday.
Watch a YouTube video called Hillary lying 13minutes straight, hope this help you -
you clueless cuck.

>this

people throw the word racist everwhere now. it is the most watered down word in the fucking dictionary. I hope, for the sake of people of this country that Hillary will lose this election.

The only people voting for Hillary are actually fully retarded. People who have no original thoughts and are simple flesh drones. Also cucks and jews vote for hillary.

srsly tho she's a witch and a criminal any idiot knows that.

B8

>Raped
So a bitch lying to get money?

'booting

>People who were going to vote for Bernie are now saying they rather have Trump than Hillary?
I guess they aren't 100% retarded

Yeah but, here's a though. Explain yourself. Back up your statements by explaining anything at all about them. Like a thinking adult, fucking make your opinion make sense and say more about it than I can hear from any belligerent hick.

Pardon my Aussie, but Hillary is a cunt.

Exactly user. The poster you are replying to me, and frankly my parents are Mexican but I'm not. They came here and became legal permanent residents. There is nothing racist about a wall or saying that some Mexicans are criminals. People are just too damn sensational and PC.

Maximum KEK

I've been a Bernie supporter for some time now, but after recent events all I can hear is whiny bullcrap from him and his supporters, and almost all of my friends. We actually had a get-together last weekend where 2 of my friends started crying because "Trump is a meanie"

Seriously, Im ashamed that I even considered that cucked jew. All bernie supporters are fucking stupid, and I hate myself for supporting him for so long.

Donald Trump for President, I just want to see my liberal faggot friends cry.

youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI -clinton caught liying
youtube.com/watch?v=Tor00iWUhDQ -clinton laughs about getting a rapist off while she was his lawyer
both candidates are shit.
Vote Gary Johnson

Clinton's are all about themselves.
Remember when Bill shut down LAX so he could sit on Air Force One on the runway and get a $600 haircut? Fuck all the common people who need to go someplace...

try suicide

BUILD

NYPA

She's an abusive, lying sociopath. Look at Bill and tell me she doesn't beat that man down.

At least Trump is honest in his shit-ness.

they dont want woman in the power...

Hillz has a long history of being unaccountable...

She thinks she is the white Oprah.

seeAll I hear from trump supporters is literally personal insults of the other candidates. But not a single opinion on the socioeconomic or geopolitical implications of a presidency. You all sound like fifth graders. Can any trump supporter back up an opinion? Do you people read books?

Thank you for being a reasonable human being. Its rare these days.

Migrating to other countries to work, and become citizens the legal way is absolutely fine with me and millions of others.

Coming over the border illegally and working without paying taxes is wrong. And when they get caught they play the victim card.

PC must to die.

this is your daily reminder that....

hahahahahaha. you amerilards will have one of these two running your country.

Gary Johnson is the answer

Hillary stole the election from Bernie because she is an anti-Semite and can't stand the thought of a Jewish president.
That is why this Jew is going to vote for Trump.

normally the parties/elites play fight and make us rabble do the real fighting among ourselves.
Trump at least represents a slighly different faction of the billionaires' club. so perhaps the little guy gets to flip this for a minute and have the elites competing to take advantage of each other for a few minutes until Trump strikes a deal with them. Then it's back to normal.
Hillary is just more of same clique screwing the people as always.
And she is incompetent, corrupt, poor health etc.

Hillary is aflip flopper. She will say whatever to get smarter people to vote for her.
Trump is crazy, and his speaches attract redards of the country, and there are alot.

This fucking cuck, even after he loses he attacks trump
All his attack consist of im butthurt he is a big meanie, blah blah blah

ffs the liberal media, obacuck have shillary back now, there is no way she loses
Im only praying for a miracle if only to see the meltdown of this people

What is the scandal associated with Trump University?

She's a shit human being, just google how she was removed from the watergate shit, getting people killed and then saying that no one got killed, saying that the primary victims of war are women.... there's a long list

mrctv.org/blog/10-scandals-involving-hillary-clinton-you-may-have-forgotten

thats what you think, in politcs you need ppl to be sociopath not trash talking bitches like trump. the most ppl think u are they friends they better things u can get, trump cant do that, us will insolate

why are you so quick to believe negative statements while denying their refutation? look it up yourself, mongoloid.

shillary and the clintons ARE the establishment, so it makes sense that young, stupid, anti-establishment voters that supported bernie would knee-jerk against her.

the irony being that trump's entire appeal is based on a lie, and his plans would cut taxes for the rich and fuck everyone else all the same.

she's extremely hateable because any normal person who's done the things she's done would be a convicted felon and everyone knows it, she's insanely untrustworthy yet she's going to be the president anyway because that's what our oligarchical overlords want and there's nothing you as an informed voter can do about it.

but she's still the lesser of two evils come "election" day.

shutup

>Trump is honest

A proven lying scheming bitch of a couple is the best choice?

Give me Trump-topia over stale Clinton Kool aide any day.

i'll take the globalist any day over the nation state isolationist mad man,

anything but trump.

haha yeah use kill ppl all the time, if you think just her is killing ppl you are so wrong...goverment is a web of lies, goes beyond pick up one faggot in elections, that machine works we no one in the power, they just make you think you got the power to chose

Sure thing. That sounds like an excellent reason to vote for her. We need more Bilderberg's in the White House.

Hillery should give up for Bernies sake, after Berni wins she should open up a new democratic Party, as surely will do trump after her, he'd like to have his own party

Because no politician in the history of politics hasn't lied through their teeth at every possible opportunity to get what they want.

Hillary sends shivers down my spine. She is a fucking night terror. Pure evil
If this woman gets elected I will jump ship.

Are you fucking kidding me? Everyone with a private email has a few thousand spam emails to delete and your problem with hilary is that she's in it for profit, But DONALD FUCKING TRUMP isn't?

You, and every other trump supporter are completely incapable of backing up an opinion. Just a bunch of belligerent dipshit hicks and children.

Ok, run that by me one more time, this time in english, please.

Yep established a business school with the underlying moral of get rich quick. He charged tuition to a tune of ~$30,000 to each student and in the end his unaccredited university did not provide what some students sought so they took him to court. According to trump advisors warned that it would be wise to settle it before running for president but he said that he wouldn't. Court is the only way, even if the judge is "unfair" to him and that the main witness according to him flip flopped so hard the lawyers wanted her out. To conclude this is a non-issue in the grand scheme but the main stream media won't let go as a part of their endless smear campaign.

Most of the shit people say about Hillary is bullshit. The scandals, Benghazi etc are manufactured to make her look bad and it's been going on for decades. I pay them no mind but I am still concerned about her.

My beef: she clearly works for the 1%. She takes money from wall street (and refuses to release transcripts of her speeches to wall st. firms) so has a vested interest in maintaining the fiscal status quo rather than help the middle and lower classes.

Add to that that she has changed her stance on many social issues from conservative to progressive only when that social issue got mainstream support. (eg gay marriage) To me that means any progressive stuff she says is lipservice, she's not a driver for change, and she'll only switch her position on something only when it becomes clear that there is overwhelming public support for change.

So what's the result? IMO it means stuff stays more or less the way it is now, which could be worse... it could be Trump. But the oligarchy will remain regardless.

Bad record in important positions:
First Lady - botched Healthcare reform, Bill is a serial abuser of women, not only does she put up with his shit, she attacked the victims.

Trump taking money from the Republican donors while $hillary takes Jeb Bush's donor money. That is Trump's election pivot, he isnt so anti establisment anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=rZHO1vo762c

youtube.com/watch?v=_uXJ1mgkyF0

Alright, so even if someone disagrees, I'll comment anyways. Bernie still has a chance, kind of. If the super delegates pick him at the convention (they probably won't, 95% chance they won't pick him) then he still could be the nominee. But the reason people don't like Hillary is because Hillary represents what Trump and Bernie have been saying about establishment stuff, and corruption. Basically, what Trump and Bernie have been preaching against has been everything Hillary is.

you just described me.

hillary is woman.
she seems absolutely crazy.
she just so desperate to win without even caring about what the job actually means.

the only reason he ran as a democrat was because he would get more media coverage = his message reaching out to more people. simple.

It's just a get rich quick scam... "buy my book and you'll be rich!" except it costs more than 19.95 plus shipping and handling.

They are both monstrous narcissists with policies that could doom the country in the long term.

I've read the opinions of people who should know better who say "well, she'd pretty much be status quo, similar to Bill"... but nobody wants to acknowledge how Bill's economic policies got the snowball of the mortage crisis rolling. Fucking liberals can't just back a decent social safety net, they have to put their hands on the scales of complex markets.

I can't say that I know enough about politics to comment about this topic, but I feel like the purpose of this election is to elect the lesser out of two evils. My family and I are nowhere near rich so I can't say that I justify voting for Trump. I know very little about Hillary, aside from her email scandals and behind the curtain activities but I feel like shes the best choice out of the two.

>highest increase in the middle class ever in the history of the United States
Why are you guys mad at Clinton. He's doing better than all of us. How many can say I got my cock sucked in the oval office by someone else other than my wife.

I don't doubt that Donald is in it for profit. I should have mentioned that.

user why are you equating a government official to just anyone? Don't be so disingenuous.

Resorting to ad hominem really provides me insight into just how mature you are. Why don't you refute me the proper way instead of throwing a tantrum. What's wrong? Mad that bernie is done?

The Democratic convention was rigged to elect Hillary as their candidate from day one. Not to say Bernboy didnt have a fighting chance, but he went after Trump instead of Shillbag too often.

Its like how the Republican leaders are fucking salty over Trump becoming the nominee, when hes been more successful among Republican voters, thus far, then even Reagan. Trump made Romney's campaign look like a fucking joke, but Republican establishment types hate him.

tl;dr
Those are two of the major reasons Democrat voters are coming out to vote Trump. Republican establishment hate Trump, Democrats hate Republican establishment types. Hillary had the game rigged so Bernboys are now disenfranchised.

NEITHER is the best choice, both are as fucking bad. Best choice is to vote third party or write-in Bernie in the states that allow it

Every politician is untrustworthy and doesn't give a shit about the people. Even Bernie. It has been proven time and time again that the "future of the nation" is simply keeping money where they want it. Hillary is a surefire whore backed by large corporations who want to ensure their dominance of the market, and she's going to let them do it. She's going to drive this country, and this planet, into an oligarchy so she and her super sekrit club can have as much unchecked wealth as their greedy hearts desire, and fuck the rest of us.

Thats whats funny "hes doing it for a profit!" No shit, how do these people think the Clintons made their hundreds of millions?

>Everyone with a private email has a few thousand spam emails to delete

they were government emails on her private server, many of which were declared classified, not fucking spam in a microsoft account you fucking retard.

>trump supporter are completely incapable of backing up an opinion. Just a bunch of belligerent dipshit hicks and children.

i guess we can agree on something, at least.

She gets a continual pass from the MSM and oblivious low information lefty voters.

"Our issues matter more than our values."

E.g. - Dems lost the House and the Senate in the mid-term elections, dooming Obama final 2 years in office. Great Job Dem leaders! Polosi and Reid get re-elected to their leadership posts any way.

Shit is so rigged.

The thing about that though is that Bernie will never be able to implement any of his promises if he does get elected. The US is much too far in the status quo to allow his ideas to fruition.

do you not get it? do you just no fucking understand?

i am voting Hillary, i want her in the white house, and she is going to get into the white house, and there is a very simple and very basic reason why,

Hilary is a lying, cheating, deceiving, 2 faced snake that is nothing but power hungry, i get that, as a voter who is going to vote for her, and knowing full well she is going to win, I UNDERSTAND.

she is going to win for one simple reason: consistency, hilary may be bad, but she is consistent, that is what i want, that is what america wants, that is what the world wants.

donny the nut job trump is anything but consistent, NO ONE knows which way that idiot is going to jump when he get's the codes to the nukes,

we live in a NUCLEAR armed world, and believe me, america want's predictability, consistency, and a level head.

You're right. Hilary is the best choice. No trump supporter can back up an opinion. They're all dipshit hicks and uneducated children. People's problems with hilary apply universally to all politicians, and ESPECIALLY to trump
>in it for profit
Like donald fucking trump isn't.
>Deleted a few thousand spam emails
Yeah? and?
>Flip flopping
That's politics. The only people who make it that far do it by pandering.
>Lying
Do you people remember any other president ever?

Other than that, it's just flinging words likc cuck faggot and criminal around. No actual opinions on the socioeconomic or geopolitical dynamics and responsibilities of a presidency. Just elementary school-tier personal attacks. It's beyond pathetic how stupid a person has to be to support trump.

Wow, great question, and while you certainly have answers now, arent you a little lonely. Well say no more! All YOU have to do now is head to www.TrumpSingles.com. thats a fucking thing. Why does that exist. WHY DOES THAT FUCKING EXIST. Trump supporters shouldnt be allowed to breed! On the bright side, we now have a list of people who we should avoid at all costs.

That's absolute shit, there's a reason why you can vote for new congressmen and women and possibly even new senators this election. You vote them out, vote in a progressive candidate and it will work for Bernie, that's an argument that's been solved a long time ago

I watch the shows

Through money supposedly donated into their foundation by other sovereign nations in return for favors. Obviously I can't prove that but it just strikes me as being the real deal.

>why hate Hillary
Well the blatant corruption for one. Yeah the email thing is just the latest Clinton corruption scandal, there are about a dozen others her and her husband have gotten away with out of political fuckery.
>whitewater
>Monica Lewinski
>the dead guy in rock creek park
>the rape cover up (this one might actually be BS)
and this is just off the top of my head

>so why Trump?
because he is less bad than Hillary, plain and simple.

Research Clinton scandals prior to 1991. They have a long history of corruption.

Ha ha, projections show Trump wining by a large margin

>Are you fucking kidding me?

Haha retard cant spell winning!

you actually just swayed me over to clintons side with that post.

That was the best thing you could point out, an obvious typo?

look dude, the white man's country ain't never coming back,

1865 was a long time ago,

I agree.

Kek'd 10/10

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/264988-bill-clinton-rape-accuser-hillary-tried-to-silence-me
She also says later that tv networks wouldn't let her talk about hillary
research it

pretty much this,

but donny don the nut job trumps biggest problem

HE ISN'T FUCKING CONSISTENT.