This has to be the most misogynistic, shaming, disgusting thing I've ever seen...

This has to be the most misogynistic, shaming, disgusting thing I've ever seen. Who does this guy think he is posting these women's pictures on instagram as "pets" looking to be adopted? This has to be the most disrespectful thing I've ever seen, and it's this shit that perpetuates rape culture. These are real women who took these pictures because it made them feel beautiful and this asshole of a man took them and twisted them for his own gain. He's the lowest of the lowlife and I can't stand people like him.

>you're overthinking

I bet you are fun at partys

dub dubs dont lie

obv b8 but this is gr8

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

How would you feel if your wife/girlfriend/sister was put on here with a description degrading here aND telling her she's nothing but a dog?

Personally I'm glad this douche isn't getting the attention he wants. I hope his account is taken down

Does anyone here know how to hack someones Facebook, instagram and twitter?

this is funny

yes there is a hacker named Sup Forums that can help you, try to dm him

what if a girl made it out of hatred for girls she deems more attractive and socially adept. Women can be assholes too.

Honestly if any of the mentioned took a pic like this I would be fucking grateful to whoever shames them

Holy fucking shit, this is why aliens haven't come to see us. There are still fucking idiots, assholes,retards who act like this. Isn't this against instagram rules?

Ha brilliant. Simple, effective and funny.

I can't stop laughing. Good shit OP. Please post more of these stupid bitches

He'll of a way to start off a ylyl thread

Gr7 b7 m7 I r7 it 7/7

You guys sicken me. The fact that you think this is funny just makes me realize just how much of a horrible disease men really are.

Lel.

Op you are God. Keep posting these you dumb bitch.
Wait a minute......
Shouldnt....
Shouldn't you be..........
In the kitchen

Fucking great looking tits got any more pics of Julie? I'm looking to adopt a rescue and need a friend around the house

That was the best one. We are loving the outrage.

i'm getting married to her, and as the person who has spent constant time with her, I feel qualified to say it. she is a fucking dog

And you are the parasite sucking on that very disease, so liek....don't bite me.

You are all pigs and I hope you get the shit beat out of you for saying these things one day.

good thing i beat women

Bring it on bitch. I love putting women in their place.

>claims its misogynist
>page is run by a woman

>People getting this provoked about an obvious troll
>Summer

Here's the wind-up.

i know

ur asking for it.. who in the right mind wants to look like a dog

I was just linked to this thread and I'd like to take the time to say that we here at TInderpetrescue do not condone any violence between anyone, male or female. I would however like to say that if you're interested in adopting, we have a new Pooch in today! Her name is Sierra and she is looking for her Forever Home! Check out my page to see her!

Why don't you threaten to beat us up. Or are you expecting a man to do it

Go to hell. I only want it to be a man so that you realize how low you are by being put in YOUR place by a member of the same sex who believe in equality, like a man should.

You can't do it youeself?. Or any other women. Male master race. You have no power here bitch.

but beating women is fun

convicted of 3rd degree aggrivated assault, AMA

How was the fun.

Femenazi go back to tumblr. You can't do anything here. A bunch of lowlife fags with nothing better to do. I have time to argue all day. It just pleases me more and more to watch you try to make up some bullshit and try to fight me.
>I don't hate all women only the disgusting femenist.

Wants equality but won't face a man one on one.

Duh feminism.

well, at the time i took a ton of benzos and drank 5 liters of wine

by ton of benzos, i mean a 3 month supply of xanax

anyway i beat the shit out of her and we're getting married next month

Even if this is bait, these images are fucking hilarious.

Why do girls use that dog filter? They already look like bitches.