So Sup Forums, who do you like more, at least hate a little less? Jews or arabs?

So Sup Forums, who do you like more, at least hate a little less? Jews or arabs?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/11518702/Mapped-What-the-worlds-religious-landscape-will-look-like-in-2050.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jizya
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What
It's a legitimate question

Liberal detected

I never would say this in any other situation, but arabs are the victims here

Possibly. But do you care?

They're both species unfit to live in this world, nuke the region when

Hate arabs a little bit more but only because Islam. Islam is bad not the people themselves. But I also got a big problem with Israel since they stole the land from the Arabs and now they treat them like shit.

That's like saying the spanish stole Spain from the moors. Literally half of Palestine is called Judea for fuck's sake

make it more interesting AT LEAST YOU CUNT

what
I'm the OP, I'm an israeli jew, not some secret jidf

Shouldn't you be buying up land and raising the taxes on non-jews to exorbitant levels causing a revolt which will enable you to shout antisemitism?

Not OP. But if you could press a button to exterminate all the jews or muslims, what one would you go for.

Muslims. There aren't enough Jews in the world to pose any threat at the moment. Muslims are a fucking huge problem.

I would exterminate myself

like a plague, a virus, a cancer,

taken out at the root

Jews. In a heartbeat.

haha what do you call an abramatist split in two thirds?

WHEN ALL JEW WILL BE DIE THE HUMANIRY WILL BE FREE

a faggot lol

Jews, the non-orthodox, Tel-Aviv kind of jews. Nice people, stuck in a place with nasty neighbours.
And they invent stuff. They are in the same shitty dessert, with the same shitty fanatics on theire side as have the others- and still progress.
If you are stuck in gaza, with nothing but your head, why not make the most of it?
Oh, thats right. Thinking, math, algorithms, engineering, that is all for decadent westerners.

Jews are good for....
Uh...
Muslims are good for being in the Military
Imagine having skilled Kamikaze pilots, people you can't criticize without being yelled at by random people, experienced bombers, etc. All in one
Seriously, ISIS and Al Qaeda are pretty powerful, if they were in our military they would beat us at everything
Except being murica
I don't care if your not in murica cause on the internet I can just falsely assume everyone is in the same country as me.

we don't tax palestinian arabs at all, they have their own civic structure ran by PLO or Hamas

israeli arabs don't really pay taxes either, they never inform the state about their real income, make a ton of cash doing private construction or home repair and paint jobs, and pay zero income tax
half of israeli social security funding goes to arabs that declare living in poverty but magically can still afford mercedes and BMW's all over Jaffa while I can't. They're literally outjewing actual jews like me, exactly like they're doing as ''refugees'' in Europe

made it simple for ya

Dumbass.

>computer-granny-meme-template.jpg

You misspelled murican
Now tell me your deepest secrets
Can I get involved in your conflicts please

fuck 'em both!

>We would get rid of both in an efficient manner

He was a jewish american
Oddly the second polio vaccine was devised by Sabin who was also a jew

And what exactly do you want to know
I a broke NEET jew stoner, I'm not exactly privy to the high rank kewy stuff

jews are by far the lesser evil

I'm a liberal so I support palestine

I MUST KNOW ENOUGH TO WARRANT STEALING OIL OR JOINING YOUR WAR I HAVE NO PART IN FOR THE GLORY OF MURICA

Jews have done nothing worthwhile in their history. They're a whiny, entitled, money grubbing breed of people that have only sought to use, subject, and/or convert any non-Jew. At least at one point in time the Arabs were Moors, literally the fathers of many math and science fundamentals. Nowadays their greatest fault is the Saudi royal family who are similar to Jews, thank you globilization, that funnel money into countless illicit causes. The Arabs just happen to live on oil fields, politics caused the masses to hate them.

I think you must be a Jew

Yeah we know.

What about the polio vaccine in ?

>convert any non-Jew
stopped reading right there.

not really, but what have jews ever done to anyone except for being jews? They have done literally nothing, not good nor bad, just whine and make money. Arabs are terrorists.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/11518702/Mapped-What-the-worlds-religious-landscape-will-look-like-in-2050.html

counterbalance frankly

True dat

>what have jews ever done
They've done enough shit to be hated around the globe

read This practise created some bad blood.
Basically the jews would arrive in a country/city etc, buy up goy land, raise taxes to buy more goy land, repeat, goys get mad at rediculous taxes and getting BTFO their own home when they can't afford it, goys revolt against jews, jews claim racism, demand equal treatment, allowed back into the country, repeat whole fucking process. All the while they take goy money and keep their wealth within their jew communities, causing financial problems for the goys wherever they went.

As a supporter of the WBC I Thank God for 9/11
Not sure why
But those guys are a RIOT!
Plus, Arabs are fine.
The terrorists are funded by the US
So is the country that took over their holy land
We're literally asking and paying for them to give us a reason to shoot them

they are both shit. both had the idea that isreal is "their land" came around the same time, WW2.
best for the world, would be if they just wipe out each other. also your picture isnt arabs vs jews. its isreal vs palestina.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jizya

why are you people such history denying cuckolds?

go suck some abraham dick faggot

Stop pretending that all jews are perfect and everyone else on the earth is retarded scum. Jews did this and are still doing this, just because mooslims do the same isn't any kind of argument.

PS, nice cuck maymay

>hated around the globe

Sup Forums and Sup Forums arent the globe user, maybe you should go outside

jews have been fucked over throughout history because theyre money grubbing cunts and people dont like that, but at least they dont blow other people up for being infidels. the only thing they can really be blamed for is making americucks mutilate their dicks

עוד פעם הזבל הזה
לשרוף את כולם.

Come on fam, Russia, eastern europe, murca, middle east obviously, parts of western europe, there's plenty of jew-hate not connected to just this website. Most of it, i'd wager.

vocal minority my negro

also, i figured most of the edgy racism and jew hate and all that other stuff on here is mostly ironic, do people actually have such opinions?

I am especially captivated by retarded people of European descent who accuse Israel of illegal occupation while simultaneously ignoring their own peoples' past.
Listen: If you are of:
English
German
Italian
Spanish
Portuguese
Dutch
French
Soviet Russian
Belgian
or even American descent
you really need to shut the fuck up about illegal occupations because your people have been terrorizing and illegally occupying countries for centuries.
-signed: a half jew from Canada

canada more like canit

Duh, good one. Did your parents have any kids that lived?

why is it even debateable ? Clearly jews are superior.

inb4 I am an orthodox christian.

Neither, because I'm not a racist.

>illegally
no

silly jew, truth is for humans

Most Jews, while clannish, are pretty reasonable, at least the American Jews I know are.
Most Muslims are the shit stain of world society and I wouldn't care if they were all exterminated tomorrow.

Kill them all

ITT jews pretend they never did anything to earn the hatred of the planet

Speak for yourself. Muslims are terrorizing the world. Jews are beating up dirty Muslims. I don't see the problem.

>speak for yourself
You're not even trying m8