Get out of shower

>get out of shower
>encounter this
wat do?

Erupt

offer to DNA swab her using my cawk!

be embarrased as shit for accidentally going into the girl's shower, but if they were cool with it then I suppose I'd have to stay

Run

go back into the shower... with her

hurry home and jack it

>Implying they arn't born females who identify as gay men

Leave. Anyone that wears their ring in the pool obviously takes chances. Probably has aids

I would take her out for a nice seafood dinner, and never call her again.

Walk her home gently.

tell them this isn't where I parked car and then tell them they have a smudge right next to their tit so they start rubbing it.

sideboob/10

>one continuous lick from the side of her thigh to her earlobe

Fairly positive her name is Courtney Mayeski

gag on your brothers cock

What a great movie

First of all, is this a unisex locker room? We have to determine this.
Secondly, am I naked, or do I have a towel provided to wrap around my waist as I exit the shower.
Third, what's the context? Did we just finish training for mixed team sports or athletics? Is it at a school, or a recreation centre? Or, are we perhaps state-level competitors in some form of sport or athletics?
Fourth, define "encounter". Are you suggesting I would unexpectedly bump into a member of my own team, in a changing room where it is EXPECTED that my team would be there to change/dress/prepare? And if I weren't to know who they were, what are they doing in private quarters? I am very certain members of the public are not privy to closed areas of training grounds and team sports rooms. Not without a membership, anyway. And even then, access is still restricted.

See what I mean? Your question is very vague, and has many many holes. Language, user. Use it wisely, and correctly. You have to think this through, OP. Get it fucking together, I tire of this caliber quality of thread.

Now, back to my science report...

reload my last save and make sure to purchase condoms on my way to the gym

1) probably not
2) probably not
3) probably school cause I seriously doubt your fat ass trains
4) I can't believe you're autistic to the point where someone has to define encounter for you.

>Mayeski
What the fuck is this bastard spawn of beautiful noble Polish name Majewski

walk around her and continue with my shit

>turn 180 degree and moonwalk away

ask for MOAR

Fuck her right in the pussy

kidnap her then cook eggs for her at home

Her book face is cmblondie95
Even if it's not her looks very similar

Wonder why my bathroom transformed to the women's locker room

I like you.

Don't never leave Sup Forums.

even better

Quickly try to cover up my micropenis with my hands or a towel and hope that she didn't see it.

Vomit

That sir, is what we refer to as a jackpot

OP obviously meant that you were taking a shower at home and then somehow your shower turned into a fucking Narnia like portal that led you to this universe where butterfaces play sports.
Now you could say the most obvious thing and go "oohh, i'd fuck the girl derp derp derp."

Or you could realize the reality of the situation.

You have a magical shower. Magic exists and it's chosen your shitty shower to express itself. Do you have what it takes to do some scientific experiments on this shit?

Will you grab the power of magic and dry hump it until you yourself understand teleportation?

Will you branch out to other aspects of magic?

Or will you let the window of opportunity close oogling at this slut who can't even get the right size swimsuit??

Here nude. Fuck you.

Well obviously I snatch her and bring her with me. The next stop might be a YMCA in Detroit and I might need to throw her to the dindus to give myself a chance to escape.

Also, seeing as how she doesn't seem perturbed by a 26 year old hairy man appearing nude in front of her, i could get some sweet teleportation booty in the meantime.

"What are you all staring at? Never seen a trans woman before? Check your cisgendered privilege!"

Since you redid your post

Say hi.

I'm upset that you got racist but impressed that you'd sacrifice a girl. If this even is a girl. It could be one of those otherworldy Angler Fish

>I'm upset you got racist
wheredoyouthinkyouare.jpg

If it's an otherworldly angler fish then I'd try to commune with it and learn its shape shifting abilities. Lots of applications for that, including shifting into a pretty girl and slutting it up for a few days. Because why not?

do you have more?

Turn 360 degrees and walk away

Do what is now called a, "Brock Turner" manoeuvre

naw fam :(

You don't understand. The girl is the light. The main body is in some other dimension that you'll be dragged to when you touch her.

But I like that your first thought was to carry out your transgender fantasies.

Tell her even though I am a male I gender identified as a lesbian woman and ask her if she would lick my gender-identified pussy.

But of course I'd sacrifice her, it's in the name of science. I've got, presumably, the only teleporting shower in the world, I need to explore it's capabilities for the good of mankind. And possibly massive wealth for myself, of course.

If we ended up in a remote place in the Amazon we could probably live as gods for a little while to the tribesmen, so thats an option as well.

Then into the new dimension we got I suppose. I'm all about exploring, thus the trans fantasy, and of its a new dimension then me and my shower gun are fucking going to a new dimension. Hopefully I've got enough fight in me to survive the giant angler (and enough bullets)

I'm guessing by Amazon you mean some South American country. I don't know why you'd want people there to worship you and I doubt they would.

You'd give the rest of the world some of your teleporting shower though? How generous.

Whether you'd survive or not is up to you. At the time where I'd got into the new dimension is where i'd be over this shit though. I wouldn't know how to get back home. I wouldn't even know which world I teleported to in the first place. I'd start a new life either teleporting to other dimensions trying to get back home in a Quantum Leap type situation or just find a dimension I liked and stick with it.

Expload

I want you all to know that i am proud of you. This went from a typical boring thread into another world of imagination, creativity and weirdness, Thank you, anons, thank you from the bottom of my chuckling heart.

turn 360 degrees and walk away

Of course, who doesn't want to be rich? And wealth aside, honestly I'd share it just because I'm a person and that would be such earth shattering technology that it would be a disservice for me to not.

And yeah, they probably would. A big, overweight bearded man and a 9/10 qt3.14 with golden locks suddenly appearing out of the sky? Gods. Or demons, so maybe they'd just eat us.
Well, I got my shower gun so there's a chance. And at that point I've got nothing but time to figure out how to get back, hopefully I can. If not, oh well.

Glad we could entertain, gotta do something while I'm doing nothing at work.

And they all laughed at you when you told them you kept a gun in the shower. Well who's laughing now?

Exactly. Maybe I should upgrade to a shotgun in a vacuum seal bag...