Sup Forumsros I need some bitch advice

Sup Forumsros I need some bitch advice.

My girlfriend has had sex with two people before me. I don't really care about it. I've done about the same. But, she decided she wanted to start being sexual after just a month. It was gradual. Like she would change in front of me. Use the restroom in front of me. Randomly grab my junk. Even changing her tampon in front of me. Dunno why but I never cared. It was alright for awhile, we did just about everything under the sun aside from sex. Then one day she's just treating me like I'm some creep. The same things we were doing were stopped. She started saying things I did turned her on and that she wasn't okay with it. She shut down sexually, but the only problem is, I think she's fucking with me. I decided to shower at her place, then she just hops in with me. I kind of ignore it, then get out. Later on she was like, "Oh I just wanted to be clean!" she has never showered with me over. Then later on she says that the sexual things shouldn't be a habit this early on. Even though she almost always initiated it. So I'm used to our sexual pace then suddenly she shuts down and it's really frustrating.

What do?

why do you have a 12 year old as a girlfriend?

>>
She's 16

You date a girl more than a month with no sex? Are you a wizard?

Ha, I mean I've ate her out. She's sucked my dick. We've done this multiple times. Along with a bunch of other activities.

source?

Woodman casting...

Try the "fresh blonde" one.

i demand sauce

there's only like 1200 of those

If you've done that much and she suddenly shuts you down it usually means she's cheating on you.

Women don't get off on the actual act of sex like men. They just wanna know their man wants to fuck her like a rabbit. Since you mostly ignored her advances she sought after another man willing to fuck her silly.

If you're okay with the current situation don't do anything. If you're not okay with the current situation, talk to her about it. See if she's willing to change or come to some sort of compromise that you're happy with. If she refuses to do anything about it, break up. Or you know, just rape her and film it for us... your choice.

stop being a bitch, she wants to be dominated. Thats why she neggs you. She wants to see if ur able to fuck her like a real man is supposed to do.

obviously you have been a little bitch about fucking her. Thats why she is slowly shutting you down.

>fuck your gf like the slut she is
>have a bad breakup soon

pick one

also ur a faggot

Yeah, this seems about right.

Ashley Lightspeed

For future reference OP you don't allow your girlfriend to set the pace. The man always controls the pace, if you got a slut on your hands like your current and she hops in the shower. You don't look at her weird and hop out where she has to say she just wanted to be clean. If you ain't having her shit you do a little foreplay, grab her tits, slap her ass then tell her to gtfo. Let her know she's desirable but at the same time you'll fuck when you're ready.

Dump her and find someone who isn't manipulative and crazy

This x1000. Bitch has crazy written all over her.

All 16 year old girls are manipulative and crazy

She sounds 16 m8. Dump her and move on. Don't date underage . Shes crazy

Dubs od truth
>Once I was dating 14yo dont ask why, just don't date below 16 they are insane and likely to cheat.
Mine was suicidal and was drinking and smoking 420