>continue smoking

next day
>yesterday
>be smoking on my porch
>same cop passes by while i remain cool
>keep smoking

today, like 15 minutes ago
>be me smoking on porch
>cop stops right in front of my god damn house out of nowhere.
>i try to remain cool
>cop never looks at me once
>start to feel my heart beat and spazz out imminent
>i remain cool, get up and go inside my house.
>i walk around for a mom and go look through the window
>cop still looking down, never looks up
>wait a little more. pacing around.
>check again and copper is goner
>instant chillin as anxiety just disappears.

shit was a close one. but i think he was just checking his laptop, i remembered right now writing this that cops stop here all the time to do shit on their laptops. every bump i hear still makes me jump though.

bump

No, they're just collected evidence. Always have been. Theyre just building up their case for the judge for a warrant. It's only a matter of time before they come to house, rip apart everything looking for your druggie ass shit, dogs and everything, and throw your junkie ass in prison. It could be later today, tomorrow, or next friday. But it's coming, and it will suck.

maybe. ill just take it easy for a while.

Meh sounds like the dude isn't wasting his time until he gets a warrant.

You're probs being watched.

You're fine. Don't worry about it until they bring dogs and warrant. Theyre probs just checking you out making sure you don't have a gun nearby so your arrest is easier

Hey man, don't sweat it. He's just a cop on the beat, more worried about rapes probs. He's probably just adding observations to the dept files on you so his buddy can arrest you

god damn neighbors dude. im pretty sure it was them who kept calling

im glad im white right now.

Ahahaa you're fine, you only committed a gross misdemeanor which is like a couple years in jail and a fine. He'll they might even just put you on probation and house arrest. You can still sit on your porch but don't even think about weed ever again.

Source: done it

i always risk it when i sit on my porch.
i usually go to my neighbors abandoned garage to smoke. completely secluded behind tons of shrubbery and trees and is fenced in. ill just leave my stash there for now.

Sorry OP, dont be naive and think he coincidentally stops there every fucking time AND he never notices. Youre a somebody to them now. And youre somebody worth visiting every day. You goin ta jail nao

how has it effected you?

>think this thread has multiple anons
>check the amount of posters
>2

What the fuck? That means all 8 replies in this thread are done by OP and one other guy, you people need help

samefag

ive seen them when im not even smoking.
ive seen gang units regularly meet up here two. i live on a 4 way intersection on one corner.
the other three corners are all huge parking lots. i know cops always meet up here and stop here.

Yeah man, your neighbors probably have called you in. You can't go around upsetting the balance. They've probably been watching you too.

why do you do this to people lol.
you are fucked in the head bro.

>share your busted stories
>green texts story of how he doesn't get busted
See, this is why the rest of hate you muddle headed burnouts

Someone sounds paranoid.

i just wanted to hear peoples stories of them getting busted lol

I lost my gf, my apartment and had to sell my car and move back in with my parents. I work a dead end retail job and have 5 years left on my board.

All for smoking reefer.

That's fucked, man.

>doesn't refute it with a simple screenshot

thanks for proving me right

Haha, no problem other user.

whats a board?

>Defending their samefagging

why not just smoke inside and blow it out of a window or try to find a private place to smoke?

also i haven't been busted but i was almost.
>be me, have family in town staying at my house
>they are all against "drugs"
>tell them i am going for a walk
>goto nearby abandoned house
>the lawn is overgrown and there are bushed and trees blocking most of my view of the road
>light joint, take one puff and hear cop sirens then see a cop pull over a car right in front of me
>quickly put out joint and sit there for a minute panicking
>cop somehow sees me sitting there and waves at me
>awkwardly get up and wave then walk away
>wait 10 minutes then go back and finish the joint

>defending their samefagging

how?

I meant like "left". I have 5 years left.

> Same fag trying to fuck with OP

but that offense is receiving stolen property

>ip counter never went up
>this guy has already been posting in the thread
>he's most likely the samefag who made 5 posts about how op will get arrested in the future

you got issues man

Holy shit these retard kids thinking people actually care about people smoking personal amounts of weed.

Nigger they aint got the time or the money or the inclination to chase every no name stoner with a spliff. They want suppliers.

Don't actively antagonize a cop and you're fine.

That was the most "illegal" thing, they're not going to just give you a charge about drugs and forget that you bought a hot playstation while they're tearing apart your place.

lol what, ive never bought any stolen things. theyll probably just get me with a possesion of less than a gram.

> share weed smoking busted stories
> just keeps repeating himself
> doesn't contribute
> super paranoid

Chill user, you are high

I've always wondered, in America, if you have a state law violation, and you move to a new state, does that follow you?
Like does the punishment stick and follow you around even if you move to like Cali or something?

Yes.

>says he got caught smoking weed
>sheet says the offense was receiving stolen property

it will still be on your record, records aren't wiped if you move.

the only way a drug charge would be removed from your record/forgiven is if the drug is legalized on a federal scale.

>never once proved he wasn't samefagging
>just keeps repeating "ur paranoid ur paranoid ur paranoid"

just post a screenshot of and i'll leave you alone

Is there a good reason why it hasn't been?
Having half your country disagree with the other on that kind of policy makes America seem retarded and divided to the rest of the world.

lol buying a hot playstation. Are you 12?

he called it reefer

hes probably like 30

you can get some charges expunged after a certain amount of time idiot

Wait so in america you can get in trouble for buying stolen goods even if you didnt know they were stolen?

What?

I don't know exactly why it isn't legalized but i think i remembered about a year ago they where trying to make points against it like "if you legalize it in all states then the price per gram will drop and there will be more weed around that could fall into the hands of children". i also think that they said at one point that there where still a lot of things that needed to be researched before they would consider it. if it will ever be legalized on a federal level then they will probably just legalize medical use first.

yes, but the question was if you move to a new state will the charge follow you.

Yes it does. Otherwise crims would just move everywhere right away.

Could the FBI arrest you in america for smoking weed if they wanted to? Since they have federal jurisdiction, even in legal states like cali?

I had a long rifle that wasn't mine too. Part of a homicide ring.

are you retarded or something?

this entire thread is based upon your pyramid of lies dude. please seek professional help

Yes but its not really their interest. If you are fucking around with weight and they caught hold of that info they would probably inform the DEA to pay you a visit

This thread is the best ive seen in awhile

>responded within 3 minutes of other replies
>this one took over 10 minutes
>implying he went to page source and edited it

kek can't fool me

Holy shit dude. You sure?

cant wait to see what lie covers this up

>still no weed charge.
why are you even replying in this thread dude

lol you bought someones stolen gun lmao
ur just mad dude. its okay

>"if you legalize it in all states then the price per gram will drop and there will be more weed around that could fall into the hands of children"

But it's a known fact that in legal states teen use of weed had gone down.

Also, check my pic relate. That's what I'm smoking. I live in Canada though, it's federally legal here.

I also got some good wax i got from triads in Vancouver, but it's actually do much work to just do one fucking dab

>be 15
>at park with friend smoking J's
>Friend is currently on missing persons
he was going through really fucked up time and sometimes wouldn't go home and his mum would get worried, naturally, and report him in.
remember he is only 15
>get a call from blocked number
>high af so don't hesitate in answering
>itsthecops.jpeg
they had my number from other occasions
>asking about friend, have you seen him etc.
>Iaintnosnitch.wav
>"are you at home?"
>as I said before i'm at a park, which is about 10 min walk from my house
>"yes"
>playingitsmooth.gif
>"ok, we are out the front do you mind coming out and answering some questions"
>fuckmesideways
>sonic the fuck home, finishing whats left of the j as i run
>casually walk up to cops
>i'm more high than i thought
>get through questions
>pretty sure they noticed, but i think they just didn't really care.
That is the closest I've been to being caught that isn't the usual chase

You sound 12, fuck off.

Yeah, i don't remember when they said it or who said it but i think it was right when they where legalizing it in california so they could have changed their minds on that part. but i think their first step would be to legalize medical use only as a trial run.

fuck dude you have balls finishing a j on the way to talk to cops. lol

act like your post number and disappear

cheers man, I wasn't really thinking about it I didn't wanna waste money though

Yeah about that teen use stuff, there was an actual study done, you can Google it I'm just too lazy, but I did not make that up.

If you are dumb enough to smoke there again you deserve to get caught

>every bump i hear still makes me jump though.
>bump

better be save and flush all your illegal substances

dont worry?
how about he takes this as a fucking hint to get rid of all evidence, better be safe than sorry

>more worried about rapes probs
what wrong with rapes? penis goes in and put no damage is done

Only the media scars people by making them survival victims

>go down to sandnigger kebab shop
>just finished doober
>step inside, order kebabs
>andnowwewait.jpg
>cop car rolls up
>aw fug
>they come inside
>aw fug
>standing 2 feet away from po-leas
>start talking with head kebab
>explains he's been harassed over the phone by someone saying kebab people should leave, asking for free food and shit
>the most fucking hilarious shit I've EVER heard in my life
>have to strain to hold a chuckle in when he explains someone was yelling ALLAHU AKBAR at him on the phone
>cops literally there for half an hour
>my fucking order takes even longer to make
>cops speed off to find kebab hating person with phone
>get my kebabs
>walk home and calm myself down with a mixed kebab the size of a small baby
closest I ever got

You are fumb as fuck. Collecting what evidence? If OP isnt a complete moron, he wouldnt throw his roaches in the street. Stop being a faggot.

op here
i use glass.