Tfw found qt shoegaze girl

>tfw found qt shoegaze girl
I did it guys! Hopefully I don't fuck it up this time!
Post music related relationship stuff idgaf!!

how'd you get her? i've been to a few shoegaze shows and its too hard to balance spitting game that i don't have and listening to the music

you'll fuck it up user, that's how shoegaze boys work

shit genre shit girl

soon she will realize you care more about her as an archetype--"omg finally a Girl who Likes Shoegaze"--than an actual person and she will leave you
:-)

damn...

as long as he fucks her it doesn't really matter

This
You need to care about her as a person first, and use your love of shoogays as a bonding point

Bait but 100% true. Quit being an underage faggot op

I bet your ugly or fat

You did it!!
Congrats user!!!

>tfw single my entire life because I refuse to date a girl with bad music taste
>only interested in 1-2 types of girls that aren't into me
>indie artsy hipster type qts or asians
>have had other types of girls interested in me but don't want them so don't talk to them

Should I just settle?

No traps allowed on Sup Forums. Your opinion is irrelevant

there comes a point where u will probably have to settle
if ur next level use an other type of girl to make a qt hipster girl jealous

Congrats.

I found the same type of girl a few summers ago. Your pic related was her favorite album, of course. We did it a few times, but she was the most boring person I have ever met.

I told her so and went back to my original qt and we've been happy ever since

It's a waste of time to search for girls with "good" music taste, because they're either crazy or already taken. even girls with shitty music taste don't talk to me so what do I know

I can tell you're a teenager. You'll grow out of it.

>but she was the most boring person I have ever met
Elaborate. What makes a gril boring? Seems to be incredibly subjective.

>meet a girl whos favourite band is mbv,death grips and boris
>all she does is share outdated memes on fb and collects yugioh cards
>used to cut herself
never again will I date a girl with "good" music taste

music is the thing in my life that matters to me the most. If a woman can't appreciate how much I care about my hobby then I want nothing to do with her

>qt girl that reads patrician, plays guitar and has decent taste
>no social media (after investigating :))
>fucked it up and she seems to hate me now

Why are people like me such aspies?

She didn't talk much or have any hobbies. She was going to school for environmental gardening or some shit. I mean, she was probably not boring to someone else, but, for me, she didn't have anything exciting about her, besides being attractive.

She also didn't shave her legs or armpits and made no noises during sex.

What makes you so interesting, jodorowsky?

See:
>I can tell you're a teenager

What makes you so interesting m8, what do you count as interesting

I agree that quiet people tend to be "boring" but there are the few rare ones

Eh just get tinder and a good photo. Meet ppl with similar tastes
Or get involved in a school or local arts paper, lots of sjws but you'll meet someone eventually. Not a MPDG however, hahahahaha

I've seen things you wouldn't be alive

Like I said, she was boring to me, probably because we had nothing in common. She's probably really interesting to someone else though.

Then you're boring m8. If you think something is boring just because it's alien to you, you're pretty inoffensive.

are you her or something?
is there something you wanna tell us?
you're taking offensive to somebody calling a female "boring"

I don't understand. Have you automatically liked everyone you've ever met? You've never found anyone boring?

tfw no one remembers

it's not about settling it's about growing up and realizing that music taste is not the same as personality
you guys just think it's such a big deal because you think listening to weird music is the same as being interesting
get to know people as people and not as a last.fm chart :-)

you sound lame

The only peolle I'd really call earnestly boring are compensators. This applies to many interests and mindsets, like avant teens, protein fags, so on.n

Well, you're not wrong.

I see this a lot too, defiantly a shame, but it isn't objectively true.

My gf is pretty open to listen to most genres, and she likes some shoegaze (Slowdive, Sweet Trip) and other different genres I've shown her. She's into a lot of problematic-core crap though, like Lana Del Ray, Melanie Martinez, and Marina, and the artists that use annoying pitch bent voices in every damn song. No big deal.

Just don't get with someone who *only* listens to radio pop/rap and you'll be happy enough, and probably can influence their taste.

With that said, I'm yet to see a girl, good taste or bad, that is actually truly into music, as if it is a hobby, who listens to it and actually analyzes every detail, rather than just listening to it in the background, or because its "catchy".

I taste a hint of white knight in your posts.

> This applies to many interests and mindsets, like avant teens, protein fags, so on.n
okay nvm you're a troll. foolish me to think i was having a serious conversation

i'm 18 and in college
turn 19 in 2 weeks
i want to date a girl who has similar interests as me and shares something in common. be it music, art, film, photography, philosophy, whatever (i sound like a cliche pretentious faggot im sorry). if we have nothing in common i want nothing to do with them. why would i bother with a girl or a relationship if i don't actually connect with the person?
i have tinder and all my matches are everything but the 2 types of girls i'm attracted to
even the hot ones i have nothing to talk about with them. a lot of vapid sorority girls who are into bullshit like beyonce and 21 pilots and game of thrones
i'll go to more shows and try to get involved with the radio station i guess. i've met a few qt girls with good taste already at a show last week and went to a party with them but one of them was a dyke and the other had a bf. the third one was out of my league.

>i'm 18 and in college
>turn 19 in 2 weeks

Oh, so you mean you're a teenager?

but you're saying you can only connect with a girl if she fits your arbitrary definition of "good music taste" and that's hella lame
personality is more important than hobbies
it's cool when you have shared music taste but it shouldn't be a necessity

p.s. don't trash vapid sorority girls we have feelings too

>has gf over to spend the night
>cooks her dinner
>she loves it
>everything is going great
>we're both in the mood
>I take her to my room
>things are moving quickly
>we start feeling each other up
>I pause
>Hold on just let me get comfortable here...
>Mmm, okay, babe...
>slips on my ol' Trout Mask
>leans up closely to her sensually
>MY SMILE IS STUCK! I CANNOT GO BACK TO YOUR FROOOWWNLAAAND!
>E-excuse me?
>A SQUID EATING DOUGH IN A POLYETHYLENE BAG IS FAST AND BULBOUS!
>What?
>GOT ME?!
>N-no.
We haven't spoken since.

i didn't deny it m8

anyway at some point if i dont find the type of girl i'm looking for i'm just not going to bother pursuing women. i'd rather be single forever than be stuck in a relationship with someone i have nothing in common with and can't hold a conversation with.

>breakup with girl before summer
>friend who I've crushed on be like "why'd you date her, you guys have nothing in common"
>work together
>hang outside nights we close, smoke cigarettes and talk
>swap USB sticks of music
>ends up showing me a lot of new music
>both particularly into punk and post punk
>her favorite groups were mbv, joy division, crystal castles, neon indian
>start seeing each other over summer
>best summer ever
>both have to leave for college; here to Portland, me to Salem
>try to make it work
>visit every weekend
>time goes on, see each other and talk less
>become distant when we do hang out
>she makes a bunch of friends in pdx, gets in with "the punk crowd"
>i sit home alone, depressed af
>continues for months and months
>can tell it's starting to end soon
>end up giving her my copy of Love Will Tear Us Apart single
>ends up breaking up with me, cheated on me with edgy punk poet

Best and worst relationship of my life. I still sometimes think about when we went to a canyon at midnight to look at stars, got drunk and tried to ouija, getting high and setting off fireworks on 4th, shop for records, staying out late, etc
Fuck man

What a fuckin bitch. What's her fucking problem

I'm in the same sort of situation, except I said one time "Hey wanna hang out and do something some time?"

No response, ever.

:( Lol

sure personality is important but interests/hobbies are part of that.
i suppose if they're nice enough and i enjoy talking to them and they're also attractive i won't care too much if they listen to shit music if i genuinely liked them otherwise.
i guess i'll say music taste is important to me, but it's not a deal breaker just a very nice bonus.

i'm sure you're nice. just not my type :^)))

that's great and all but whom are you quoting

What's your sorority?

So what you're saying is OP is Only Shallow and the girl will leave him Only Tomorrow?

shut up whore

Good one, kid

Himself

I *guarantee* you you're not interested in philosophy m8. Off these posts I'm guessing you're the type that thinks reading nietzche makes them "into" philosophy.

it's so hard for me to find a guy with good music taste. really sucks living in the middle east when i'm at this age. no friends to share my music with, nothing. wish there was concerts here where i can go bond with some people but there's nothing. enjoy your youth in the west people.

Be direct

Don't pussyfoot next time

Read the signs, she is not into you

I bet he's an "existentialist"

Calm down, Ahmed.

You tried.

>We

You can't just cut off your dick and claim to be a gril, ethan. Though you have pretty shitty female logic so I'm not even sure

Are you here, Michael?

>people don't know who nattie is
I feel old.

Oh, its just another underage faggot that thinks he's sooooooooooo into music he just can't fathom being with someone who isn't. I bet you think having alot of rym ratings is proof of how you're totally into musix.

Anyway that's not the point. Yourw just a typical retarded teenager.

you made me realize

My name is Michael :)

Who the fuck cares about tripfags enough to actually stoop so low as to conduct sociologicaltripfag analysis studies?

I knew you'd be here. We need to have a talk. Go to our safechat

but how do you know i'm not your type? stop reducing people to the things you can find in 3 minutes on their facebook profile and actually get to know them

chi o

:-(

that feel

I'm not who you think you are :(

Post feet and then maybe I'll consider your advice

nattie has posted nudes here. You don't need formal analysis to remember who's posted pictures of their fucking vagina and who hasn't.

How are you doing in Uni? Haven't seen you posting much lately.

>Frats are SERIOUS BUSINESS
>All female frat

Great, I love tripfag circlejerk /soc/ threads

Why is it always the sluts that push this "I mean.. if you got to know me... I'm so misunderstood :(" bullshit? Can someone explain to me?

samefag

>nattie has posted nudes here.

I know and im very proud of mu to see nobody itt even remembers. An attention whore went as far as to post nudes to get more attention, and then was forgotten anyways. Its beautiful, and gives me hope.

Why are you asking me to explain her point of view?

>I have nothing concrete to contribute to this conversation but can't accept that fact and face my own stupidity so instead I'll post whatever heap of vapid nonsense comes to mind!

Lmao ok m8 don't worry it'll b ok just wait for your manic pixie dream girl to come around. Or actually be interesting yourself, you sound straight outta a cliche hipster movie. Just be yourself but also better yourself ya feel?

that's not what happened brush up on your Sup Forums history

i am making the boys of Sup Forums better by encouraging them to take a less autistic view of women
someday you'll thank me :-)

>tfw had endless poon since I started listening to TAD.

>nobody itt even remembers
It's more the high-turnover rate this board has, especially as of late. People come, knowing nothing about the culture, or music, spreading whatever bullshit comes to their minds and leave within a year.

>be interesting
What exactly does this mean to you?

I'm not him, by the way.

Is it not? you tripfags all blend together and it becomes impossible to know which did what.

Anyway, I do remember you posting a rate me on some board and it was pretty bad. Honestly, was that you?

Point is, im very, very proud that yet another tripfag was forgotten in time.

Protip: you'll be miserable if you carry on this middle school tier bullshit. The sooner you realize the better. Also,vpeople that actually list shit like "art" and "philosophy" as interests 99% of the time I've found are in fact boring hacks that merely ravel the idea of actually being well versed in these things. Ie, boring posers. Honestly you sound like an all around faggot.

Sup Forums is the only board i've ever posted a pic of myself
i miss the good old days

>boring hacks
What do you mean boring?

Do you think you're boring? Why is that?

Also, I'm not him.

Please respond.

I think I'm boring and uninteresting but I don't understand why or what people want.

Fuck off m8
I'm not dating someone I don't have anything in common with. I'd rather die alone.

das it mane

>dating a girl with shit taste in music
>giving up freedom and independence that being single provides just because you might get to fuck some girl you don't even like very much
>settling for a boring 6/10 who you don't relate to in anyway just so you can say you're in a relationship
>basing your self-worth on relationships

lmao at your life
If someone wants to find a girl with good taste in music and that's what's important to him, more power to him. you don't need a girlfriend to be happy, and if you're going to go through the trouble of attracting a woman anyway might as well be one you enjoy being around and can talk to.

t. 16 years old Sup Forumstant

There's no point in pursuing women if you're not Chad. You will only get the bottom of the barrel women at best, while Chad can take his pick. Just give up right now if you're not at least a 7/10 in looks. You won't find your qt indie girl with a nice ass or pure asian waifu, you'll be stuck with a fat single mother or a nigress straight from the jerry springer show. You're a bunch of memeing autists on the internet, just give up right now and save yourself the pain (unless you like fatties, downies, single mothers, white trash, and nigresses).

PLEASE respond.

but user, I look like this ;^)

the only girl i ever dated and loved listened to midwest emo and burgercore

5/10 taste i guess but she was pretty cool
haven't tried talking to women much since
pretty much an asexual at this point

natttie nudes when?

It doesn't matter what someone looks like. If you make an effort to upkeep your appearance, qts do take notice.

I'm 6'3" and lift, and an a 6.5/10 in looks alone. Im good senpai

That's what I was thinking. I'd like to see some anonymous boobs

I groom constantly, maybe even more than most girls, so I feel that you're full of shit.

FUCKING RESPOND.

yeah if this guy just got a haircut taking care of himself and started lifting he'd be swimming in the poon that's right man

tony robbins told me i could do anything if i put my mind to it. disney said there's someone for everyone out there. i read /r/getmotivated every day to remind myself i CAN do it and do nofap to boost my T. just start lifting and get a haircut bro and the girls will be all over you. i WILL find my qt if i just start b'ing myself. any day now.

kek what is this bluepill nonsense?

Is that you? I mean, I said that under the assumption no one here was physically deformed. I don't know what to do about that

no but the point is if you're ugly/average looking grooming isn't going to make women magically flock to you. most men already make some effort to look presentable and groom themselves and be hygeinic. it only enhances what you alraedy have. if you have nothing, it's enhancing nothing. you'll go from a 5 to a 6. great. you'll get some fatties looking your way whoopty fucking do.

if they didn't notice you before they won't notice you after that

stfu and post nattie nudes