Cities or state for MLS Team Only?

To which city or U.S. state Without professional teams can lead to a franchise of MLS (Major League Soccer) and convert to city or state in the city (or state) of soccer in the United States?

a city or state of USA for an expansion of the MLS (Major League Soccer) and make this city (or state) only have soccer at the professional level

wait what

>its a Costa Rican shitposter thread

I mean, take you to a city (or state) in the United States, to which you can carry a team in Major League Soccer (MLS) and convert that city (or state) in the city or state of soccer in USA.

it's this one costa rican, don't respond to him. you'll feel stupider for trying.

Hello autistic MLS-obsessed tico

can you get him to stop? he obviously doesn't speak english well enough to get the point and my spanish is even worse than his english so I wouldn't be able to use my autism to placate his.

I'm not kidding man , I think he's genuinely autustic lol

He wants to know what city or state can be to soccer what hockey is to Minnesota.

Deja de joder con tus hilos sobre la MLS. Nadie te entiende, ni tampoco les importa.

t.Sup Forums

yeah I know, he's been making threads like this for months and even when I try giving him the answers to his questions he just. doesn't. stop.

then he'll make the same thread again the next day even though he already got what he wanted. it's either a very dedicated shtick or a severe case of autism, at this point I'm thinking the latter.

yeah we can tell, but he's got other things he says too, always about soccer or the MLS being the number one sport here somehow, even if it's only locally. he doesn't seem to understand things even when explained, though.

entonces ¿adonde quieres que me vaya con is gusto de la MLS?

a mi solo me gusta el soccer de estados unidos y Canadá

>a mi solo me gusta el soccer de estados unidos y Canadá
aunque no nos gusta la MLS
la gente de aquí que como el fútbol miran ligas europeas vez
eres un loco
dejar de ser una persona loca

Has preguntas que tienen sentido y relevancia. No haces estas tonteras que haces todos los dias al quien nadie le entiende.

es que para mi el fútbol de europa es una puta mierda.

y solo me gusta ver soccer de los estados unidos y Canadá.

lo siento pero esos con mis gustos

>dejar de ser una persona loca
Kek good one m8 .
STOP BEING RETARDED RIGHT NOW!

wtf is going on in this thread

this /latsp/ meme needs to be put back in its fucking cage.

Some dumbass Costa Rican MLS thread. You'll see this thread again soon. Just look for the colored map.

Oh yeah , he's obsessed with cities and states for some reason. Nothing makes sense

>that one time where he made the same thread for like two weeks straight asking in what city or state that soccer was the most popular sport
>kept asking it over and over and over again even though people already told him
>even went into other threads to ask there too
>always in severely broken english
I liked it better when I thought it was a proxyfag ruse.

Nice. I think he's gone
>for now
Great thread lads!

I understand. He wants to know where expansion teams would fit properly into the MLS ecosystem,

1. Detroit
2. New Orleans
3. Baltimore
4. Vegas (NHL anyone?)
5. Edmonton
6. Pittsburgh

No particular order