Post pics of girls you know, other anons say what they'd do to them cont'd

Post pics of girls you know, other anons say what they'd do to them cont'd
Reply for replies faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

fr.xhamster.com/photos/gallery/6298337/belgium_slutty_teen_want_to_be_exposed.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

For the user who wanted those bikini pics

fuck... name?

Put her head under water and shove that can of beer up her tight little ass.

Would tie up out front of my house naked and let dudes passing by fuck her holes all day

>finger in ass
>climb inside like it was a nuclear hollocaust

She has been posted in various threads I don't know her name just these pics

user who wanted more of my gf.

I'd choke the fuck out of her with my dick

fuck that's hot, any more fully naked ?

Force my dick all the way into her mouth and cum down her throat.

She's a cute little thing

Fuck her until shes nothing but a pile of bricks

Fuck her at her family reunion and make her beg for cock like a whore

damn she's hot, i'd love to pull up that tight dress and fuck her in the ass.

anyone like this girl?

I would fuck her Asian pussy so hard.

which one?

Grab that bitch by the hair, pull up the dress and fuck her till she cant stand

Facefuck until she's crying and her makeup runs, cum on her face, take a picture with the crown on and show everyone my little princess

I would have the hobbit soundtrack playing in the background. I would also be wearing a gandalf costume as I shove my dick in her doggy style. And as I jizz inside her I would yell out "YOUNG MASTER HOBBIT" as loud as I could.

moar of this chick that was posted in last thread?

Holy shit do you have more? I wanna cum on her glasses and make her lick it off

Fuck her ass as hard I could until make her scream in orgasmic bliss.

Forgot pic

how about some dayna. what would you do?

Yeah, I've got more. Better replys-> better pics

Hilarious, more of her (right one)

Give us something else to work with then

Pull down her bottoms and begin fisting her. Then once she is good and wet slam my cock into her pussy until I cum deep inside her, then just leave her there.

i'm so hard right now user, thank you
i'd force her head down into the sand as I fucked her doggy style, anymore user?

Also:

lay her down, fuck her mish like an animal, finish by shooting a thick load all over that smooth belly

take this one from behind, wont cum for an hour but hope to use her shoulders as leverage and fuck until she cant walk. more?

need face to properly know

Fuck those tits until I cum all over them, then pour the beer on her cum-covered tits.

u sure>

Here ya go

...yes

Her (right) and her friend

Rip off that bikini and fuck her hard for all to see

Bump

Any more? I like 'em geeky

Would rip off their shirts and pull down their skirts and take turns devouring both of them.

her shoulders are great, no wins?

Fuck her tits and cum on that innocent looking face

These threads are the most cringeworthy shit I have ever seen. OP is a serious cuck faggot

would do to put it in her butt and cum before i make it. daym, datass

Cum in between her tits and throw her in the basement for the next time I use her

Use her hair to pull her mouth down my cock, then cum on her face.

No way Im pretty sure she's still a virgin. It took a month of trying and some beer to even convince her to touch my dick

nice ass. would love to fuck from while her friend watches

Was this picture taken at Sandals, Montego Bay, Jamaica? It kind of looks like it.

What would you do?

Lift her dress and fuck her tight ass

different user but pretty weak effort there with your response

One more

Pick any one.

fr.xhamster.com/photos/gallery/6298337/belgium_slutty_teen_want_to_be_exposed.html

she take it in that mouth yet? those eyes would get me

I would take her in front of a mirror, bend her over, and fuck her asshole until she cries, then move on to her pussy. All while holding her head up by her hair, forcing her to watch. Then when I'm about to finish, I would make her get on her knees right before I blow my load on her face.

anyone like my girl? got more

I would fuck those titties and cum on her face

have some more

Jesus Christ, I would fuck her until she was raw

What would you do to her

would tittyfuck and then blow my white sticky load all over her boobs and smear it on her lips, face, nipples

would fuck her with my huge fat cock so hard in the pussy till she cries and tell me to stop. then ill creampie her deep inside

hmmmm?

people do seem to like her tits

thanks but i was hoping for a "what'd do" in return

my b

I'd tear her bikini off to reveal her tits and titty fuck her till I'm rock hard. Then I'd have her take me in her mouth and push deeper so she takes it all. Ill throatfuck her to the point her makeup is running and she's coughing and drooling on my dick. While my balls are slapping off her chin I'll thrust all the way down her throat and hold her head down on my meat until till she's at the edge of passing out before pulling my cock out and plastering her face and tits with hot white cum

No?

Brunette

how about these 3?

let her put it in her mouth. make her take it in her throat and swallow, if she choked to death after, oh well

left ass
middle fuck
right tits and suck

your opinion here
?

use her mouth as a fleshlight and then cover that pretty face

great job. want to exchange pics and dirty captions for each other's girls via email?

The whore is pregnant, so you know she's a slut. I would feed her daily doses of sperm to provide protein for that thing inside her, and fuck her cunt and asshole so much that the rhythmic sounf of my cock slapping into her holes would be permanently ingrained in juniors psyche for life. Since she likes being preggo so much, I'd sell her to Syria where she can keep cranking em out as a war bride for the teen fighters

continue?
would ass the mouth her, deepthroat at the end so it shoots down

see this:
i'm up for casual back-and-forth with you too

tie her upside down in that street, her legs wide open, and proceed to cut her clothes while playing with her perky nips., then proceed to fist both her holes while throatfucking her to uncousciousness.

tag team bj. then fuck the burnett wihle blonde licks my ass.
opinions on this one
?

fuck was aiming to

jus stoppin in for a quick bitch degradation bro. always like to give the preggers a good one since people avoid them

try one more on her?
then probably

Make her watch while I fuck the blond

Go crazy