Post pics of girls you know, other Anons say what you'd do to them

Post pics of girls you know, other Anons say what you'd do to them.
Reply for reply niggas.
I'll start

Bind her hands to that tree and peel that suit off her body. Pinching her nips while I whisper in her ear that im going to destroy her ass.

Going in dry her screams echo around the plantation as her virgin ass is deflowered. After dropping a load in her shitter i stuff a tree branch in there and take my leave,

since shes so open about being gay ill find the biggest, butchest dyke i can and tell her to fist this big titted sow into oblivion.

I'd fuck her and snapchat me entering her pussy to her friends and family

Pull out her tits. Suck on them and then tit fuck her for a while. Rip open her one piece. Eat her pussy. Get her really wet. Fuck her hard until she cums. Pull out and cum all over her tits.

Dump a load on her face and glasses, post to snapchat story for everyone to see.

Slap her in the face and spank her. Choke her while we fuck. Tie a belt around her neck and pull as I pound her from behind giving her multiple orgasms. Cum deep in her pussy.

I'd shove my cock deep in her throat and hold it there. I'd say look up at me bitch. She'd look up at me as I choked her with my dick and we'd stay like that until I saw her ready to pass out. I'd then left her up and bend her over the bed. I'd rip her shorts and panties off to reveal her slutty pussy that was now all wet. I'd tell her she was a whore for getting wet and I'd reach around and slap her face. Then I'd force my cock in her slippery cunt while she begged me not to fuck her. I'd reach my hands around and cover her mouth with both hands, holding onto her face while I brutally fucked her wet pussy. Through her muffled screams I'd hear her trying to talk, she begs me not to cum in her pussy because she is not on the pill. I laugh and put my hand around her throat. I take my cock out and the little bitch confuses it for mercy. I tighten my grip on her throat as I savagely force my cock into her asshole. She tries to scream but my grasp on her throat is too tight. I choke her hard as my cock stretches her last virgin hole. She is bucking and crying as I take what's left of her innocence. Right before I'm going to cum I take my dirty cock out, shove it in her pussy and cum. I leave her there crying with a baby growing in her soon to ruined flat stomach

moar?

I'd raw dog her after drinking a few too many beers at the beach BBQ, then clean my dick off on her towel

Buttfuck her right in the pussy

Pull down those tights. Rip apart that thong. Eat her ass until she explodes and squirts. Fuck her in the ass and cum in it.

I came

I'd bend her over the side of her bed and fuck her doggie style while her roommate and my gf was in the shower. Then after pulling out and cumming on her back, I would go join my gf in the shower

anyone?

Quickie in the alley behind the club at the end of the night after she's had too many appletinis to care where she is

Pull up that dress and shove it in her mouth. Take off a heel and shove it in her ass as you fuck her pussy till you have triplets

Amazing story. More of her.

Would pull her hair and go to town on that magnificent ass.

Trade her a sandwich for a BJ as she clearly needs some protein

bonus ass

replies for replies man

Pull that dress up above her waist, and wrap those knee highs around me as I bottom out in her pussy.

If you guys like big lips...

would congratulate her on graduating by feeding her my dick and blasting all over her gown

oc

while she was going up to the stage on her graduation ceremony, i would tackle her and take her in the ass on stage in front of everyone. everyone watches in horror as her moans fill the stage, she's clearing enjoying it.
one by one, people start to come up and shove their dick in her face, while she greedily sucks them dry, swallowing every last drop. her stomach is filled with semen by the end of the line. after everyone's done, i finish in her ass and plug it up, and the ceremony continues.
at the end of it, she gets back up on stage and spreads her legs wide open, stomach still filled with semen and a buttplug holding in her asshole. she offers herself to anyone who wants a second go.
by the time she gets home, she is leaking cum everywhere. she goes to sleep completely full, and in the morning in the shower, she pulls out the plug, releasing a torrent of hundred of men's cum.

do mine.

Take her into the bathroom of that restaurant and fuck her in the stall. Ill nut over her face and make her walk back to the table with my cum glazing her face. patrons would look on and see her wearing my jizz and shed just have to wait till i finished my meal to lick it off.

I'd ask her about the book she is currently reading to show my interest, then after dinner I would drive us to a scenic location and fuck her on the good of my car while quoting poetry as she screams out Jane Austin while orgasming, then I'd blast her face with cum the way we both know that she likes it

I'd force my cock down her throat until she begged me to stop and then I'd throw her onto her knees and fuck her tight body from behind, any more user?

Also this girl:

I'd put an anchor baby in her

abduct her from that pier and take her back to my place. when she wakes up shes in a room with a mattress, window and a webcam. Crying her heart out at the sickening acts shes being forced to do, I’d like to think of this chink slut tied up with her nipples pierced and clamped, keeping her sensitive and in pain.

. While her her face is being stuffed full of black cock telling her what a yelowcow she is and she’s fucking useless to society, she’s only good at being a gook fuck toy for black cock. Degrading herself, swallowing load after load of cum just so she can get some rest when its over. When the men are finished shes gasping for air and covered in jizz, she lays on the mattress and sobs as the cum drops down her body.

the final humiliation for this chinky bitch is showing her a tape of her family watching her humilitation live from the webcam.

left?

or right?

different user but left obviously, post more

tell me how you would rape her

JESUS FUCKING TAPDANCING CHRIST THERE ARE 4 OF THESE FAGGOT CUCK THREADS RIGHT NOW GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE YOU UNDERAGE HIGH SCHOOL CANCER

throw her down and fuck her while manhandling those hot tiny tits, deposit enormous load on her tight belly

for yours first i would take them and cut the tops of their dresses off then i would bend them over that table, facing each other.
i'd start fingering the right one slowly, then roughly, and telling her that the can save herself, by telling me to tell her what to do to the left one.
she gives in and tells me to pound the left in the pussy really roughly, and breed her if i can. left is surprised and angry, as i mount her over the table and start going at it. she tells me to fuck ther other in the ass to get even.
using the left's pussy juice as lube, i roughly take right in the ass. she's in pain and desperate, so she tells me to fist the other's asshole.
that's a good idea, but i'm not done with her ass. so while inside right, i slowly start inserting fingers into left's asshole, until my whole fist can fit inside her and i can use her as a human puppet. i cum in right's ass as they both scream in pain

wow, nice
I'd wait for her to be alone in her house. Then I'd sneak and go to her room. She'd scream when she saw me and try to run, but I'd push her hard into the wall. She'd slump down against it, her hair covering her face. I'd drag her by her hair to the bed. I'd keep a handful of her hair in my hand as I undo my pants and take my cock out. I'd slap her across the face with my cock and tell her to shut the fuck up. Then I'd hold her by her hair and shove my dick in her mouth all while she's kicking and struggling. I'd put both hand on her head and fuck her face as hard as I could, my balls slapping against her now tear and drool covered face.

continue yours?

I would take her in front of a mirror, bend her over, and fuck her asshole until she cries, then move on to her pussy. All while holding her head up by her hair, forcing her to watch. Then when I'm about to finish, I would make her get on her knees right before I blow my load on her face.

what would you do to my girl?

fuck her mouth until i cum all over her face

moar

my gf

>my gf
No, it's not, and you know it.

i would tell them to go to bed with me. the secret is, i'd have 50 guys waiting in the house. when we go in i give them a two sided dildo and tell them whoever cums last has to take every single guy in the house while the other gets fucked by me.
the left one cums first, so i take her doggystyle while we both watch the right one get railed in the ass or mouth by 50 men. each one fills her throat and ass with cum, and soon her anus is leaking and stomach is full. as i cum into the ass of the left, i plug her up and turn her around onto her back. i tell right to sit on her face and release all the cum she took today into left's mouth, and force her to swallow it. in the end, left is full of shitty cum and right is well worn. we go shower together as left shits out buckets of semen, while they lick my balls and blow me.

keep going for mine.

my gf

stack them up and alternate between fucking one and then the other, have them finish me off with both mouths on my dick

sure thing man.
I would take her out to a nice dinner, play the perfect gentleman. Then on the ride home I'd stop my car on the side of a backroad. I'd look at her and tell her that I hadn't been very honest, that I had no interest in her and only wanted to fuck. She'd tell me she's not that kind of girl, I'd say don't worry bitch, you will be. I'd reach out and grab a handful of breast, she'd push me away and get out of the car. But there's nowhere to go. I'd chase her down and tackle her to the ground, slapping her ass and pressing her crying face into the dirt beneath her. I'd lift up her skirt, rip her panties off and shove them in her screaming mouth. I'd force my cock in her pussy and tell her what a dumb cunt she'd been for thinking I'd have any interest in her. I'd then pull my dick out and announce I was ready to fuck her ass. She'd try to crawl and kick but I'd slap her, roll her over on her back lift her legs up high and ram my dick in her ass while I look into her eyes. I'd stare at her crying pathetic face as I choked her and gaped her asshole. When I was ready I'd take my cock out and cum all over her face and hair. I'd stroke my cock until it was hard again then fuck her used asshole once more until I filled it with my cum. I'd then tell her she had the choice to stay there or I could take her home. The broken bitch would of course accept the ride home. So I'd drop her off broken and abused with cum dripping out of her gaping asshole.

No?

i would fuck her in the ocean while spreading her ass, trying to get a fish to nip at her asshole

its reply for reply you stupid fuck. i can see you posting in both threads. stop being a lazy cunt and reply to someone. then someone might reply to you nigger

frab those hips and thrust her from behind in plain view of everyone in the beach

yeah man it's legit, don't let it rustle those jimmies

more?

sure, how would you rape poor valentina?

Or I'll just stop sharing her you fuck

let her put it in her mouth. make her take it in her throat and swallow, if she choked to death after, oh well

ITT boys jerking off while guys talk dirty to them.

damn, how old/ where are these girls? nudes? would love to use some against the left one esp.

for the right i would stick a thumb in her ass and two fingers in her pussy, and make her crawl around while i'm holding her like a bowling ball. i'd slowly start filling left's ass with marbles and plug her up, and have them both come out to the city street with me. we'd go into a dark alley where a bunch of homeless dudes are, and i'd give them right girl as me and marble girl go to watch a movie. at the movie i'd finger the fuck out of left girl and push on her stomach to make her feel all those marbles in her asshole.
at the end of the date we'll go back to the alley and find right in a puddle of semen, all her holes abused, and she's burping from all the cum she drank. i'll have left squat over right and lick up what she can, and pull the plug causing a lot of marbles to shoot out of her asshole and onto the right's sticky body. i'd then take left's loose gaping asshole right then and there over right's filthy body.

slam my cock down her throat and make her look up at me with those eyes.

aussie girls ithink, pretty young here,

I'd let her start out sucking my soft dick at her own pace. But once I got fully hard and her spit lubed my cock up I would immediately go for her asshole. I'd start slow easing myself into her, but once the head was in I'd slam to the base with all my might. She'd scream in pain and pleasure. I would grab her hair in a fist and every time I would dive into her was I'd yank hard. I would fuck her that way until she was basically comatose. When I needed to cum I would force my cock head in her mouth and blow a massive load, then I'd watch as my cum dribbled out of her half open mouth. Satisfied, I would take pictures of her to use as blackmail so I could fuck her whenever I wanted.

grab those hips and thrust her from behind in plain view of everyone in the beach

she gets way to drunk at the company christmas party, and passes out on the couch. when she wakes up theres the taste of cum in her mouth, and a fullness in her ass and cunt.

when she fully stirs she sees that she has been stripped naked and there are beer bottles in her ass and cunt. a laptop screen sits in front of her with a play button on the screen. with trembling fingers she clicks the button, and is treated to a montage of every guy in the company filling one of her holes. her eyes go wide as she watches herself take a cock in each hole, moaning like a wanton slut in heat, face covered in jizz smiling into the camera as shes pumped full of seed.

after the video ends she's in tears, her career is ruined. she tries to flee the room but the door is locked. her heart sinks as she realises that she is to be the company cum bucket for as long as she has warmth left in her body. sobs heave her body as the door clicks open. its 8am. time to start work.

bonus for good work

fine stop sharing her you faggot. no one gives a fuck about that fat bitch anyway. loads better girls on here

tie her hands together over that bed, pull down her pants and let that dog go to town on her asshole.
she cries and begs for me to get the beast off her, but i let the mutt finish in her. with dog cum dripping out her ass i take pictures for blackmail.

every day for the rest of her life she must suck off the dog, or take him in her ass. when she finally breaks, ill throw her on the street for the strays to find and fuck.

Throw4 look

more details

Battle of the cuck faggots, should be a really good one too. What are you queers going to do? Talk about fighting each other while you sit on couches and jerk off together?

I'd do whatever the fuck she wanted and pay handsomely for it

tie them up with bags over their heads and play russian roulette with who might take it in the ass, mouth, throat or creampie.
do this one?

peel off her top, bend her over, slide my dick inside her and slap those dangling titties while i pump away

Moar