Zed, Yiwen, all of the chicks, bringem

Zed, Yiwen, all of the chicks, bringem

sure

Yiwen!

Gf's ass. Anybody care for some pics and a short story?

yup bringem

holy fuck never seen this one before! so wish there was sound. any more fuck vids?

nice dubs, i have more but there in some folder, gotta find them, i cant garantee anything put ill post everything i got on her

god im edging so hard and so close to cumming but holding back so i can keep enjoying this awesome thread

posting non nudes too, cause its her

you are the fucking man!

So she's getting ready for a night out and I decided to take some ass pics

thanks, i like your stuff too, bringem
that is a sweet ass

Do a cum tribute

Yes please, they make the fapping that much better.

sure thing

Uff.. I can't hold it bsck

oooh another rare one id never seen. she makes my dick want to explode.

Thanks, yeah it's not too bad. So we're out clubbing and I try to get some upskirt pics

Do it with pics, post it here, send it to her

looks a bit like ying na

to zed? please dont it could make her do less nudes :/ not trying to be a moralfag, just want more content is all
shes cute, keepem coming!

yet again i lost to the goddess zed

Not really sure who that is user. But anyway, finding it a bit difficult with so many people around

user, she's stopped posting/taking nudes. Maybe if she found out she had a following she'd be willing to post again?

she is one of the most famous chinese singers. really beautiful but about 15 to 20 years older than ur sexy thing.

Lost it

oh shit, try to get that snatch
hmm ive heard that shes with another user so we might get another

No. She was creeped out last time she found out.

Ah, I see. Thanks for the compliment. So I try again but she's a little guarded because strangers are walking by and she suspected a couple of guys at the next table were aware

:/
be careful, im sure you can get it

im running out of stuff unless i can find my other folder, which i cant seem to find so far

I tried but was quite difficult this time around. So we headed to the washroom instead because she needed to pee and I followed her in

My nigga, shes hot man

does anyone have more of that short hair tomboy one from the last thread? who strips and gets slapped?

Any of her really spreading and showing off her pussy for the camera?

Did it anw, other anons wanna show their love to her?

theres the vibrator ones, that are a bit old (which im trying to find) but this post has it

So instead I unzipped my pants and she gave me a blowjob as she peed. I didn't jizz though because we could here people outside waiting in line. Got out and a few girls were looking at me funny of course but I pretended to be drunk and shit

damn lucky man, last time i got it on was like last week, feels like forever though, keep em coming, ill try to gather everything i got

Wtf I didn't expect to see her here. Her name is Jiwei not Yiwen.

She commited suicide a few months ago but no one knew why.

I'm having a confused boner right now though

Anyway that's the story. Not sure why it was necesary but I guess I was just bored. About to go out again, maybe I'll get some better shots this time. Here are a few older pics I've posted before, to make up for my ranting

oh someone said yiwei from the last thread, so i just slapped it on here
aight thanks for the contribution, thats cool stories make things interesting

This was one of the earliest outings without her panties. Was also one of her most daring

Maybe the nudes was what caused her to kill herself.

this is yiwen

Oh sorry, the girl with the glasses is Jiwei. I went to uni with her.

Last pic, unless anyone's interested to see what she's wearing out tonight. Hope you guys enjoyed my little contribution tonight

u ever have sex in public with her?

ive run of zed so far, looking for the other folder this is just a place holder good body i find

yeah defs put those up, i appreciate it

a couple of days ago there was some dude saying he still is in touch with her trying to nail her. so what now, suicide or not? sounds like a big play of whoever.

go on man. she is gold

definitely a play if that wasnt real

u guys want this chick? trying to find my other zeds

She is amazing!!!

Thanks for sharing

I would love to see what she is going to wear tonight...

why dont you have vids

i got this from an old thread, didnt have the vid, if there is id love to see it

last i got for this girl

Yeah we did a few times. Beach, car, roadside... Anyway she's wearing a rather short and loose dress out tonight. Should be fun. OK anons, I'm out!

There you go sir

aight try to grab some stuff, have fun man

Thank you sir!

I would love to lick her from her perfect pussy to her ass

She might like that ;)

who dis?

yeah? I'm sure it would feel really good for her

Anymore ass shots?

She has beautiful lips also, you are so lucky!

Haha I'm actually already out but since you're so kind user, here you go. Ass and pussy ;)

not sure, found on some thread lol
ran out of zed for now, so just posting other stuff
that is perfect

Wow! She is just perfect. Such nice skin also. I like how she's really classy but for her man will do anything. Thanks!