WEED GROW THREAD:

WEED GROW THREAD:

These are about 5 weeks old. They stand outside in a sunny place and i water them every day depending on
precipitation, sometimes with a break of a day.
Any tips or pieces of advice?

when they look like this harvest them k

kek

Any tips? I plan to grow soonish in my closet i also plan to get a grow tent

made some already last weekend :)

buy some plant nutrients mix and use that when you water them

You need to feed now. At 5 weeks they should be hip high at least. Dont water as much. Also that yellowing in the leaves mens theyre out of Nitrogen.

You haven't trained them?

*magnesium

And dont take fucking pictures especially with a cell phone. Unless u wanna go to jail of course

No nitrogen. Mg is a micronutrient. And is abundant in most soils. At least around here anyway.

i have a problem with my older leaves being a little yellow. also few dry spots and few bronze tips. new growth is slightly curled. 5-6 weeks.

This stuff should work great for you.

Also water at night or at dusk. Droplets of water at midday act like a magnifying glass on the leaves and bleach them white sometimes.

Old leaves yellowing is normal the rest is prob heat and nooot probs

Like i said man at 5 weeks they should be hip high feed lightly at first. Then after a month or so give em a full dose

I've never grown marijuana before, but I see some yellowing of leaves there. I might be a little concerned about that if I were you, OP.

What kind of lights do u indoor growers use. I'm thinking to start with CFLs until I have enough for HPS. Thoughts?

Don't bother, use sunlight instead until you save up 100$ for HPS.

Your ground is very poorly done, i would recommend getting some gardening tools and turning up some soil and mixing in your own compost. Your weed plants shouldn't look that small after that many weeks

Anyone use epsom salts (magnesium sulfate) in their soil?

Indoor for stealth. CFLs are that bad tho?

I have been growing these bad boys in SoCal for maybe 8 weeks now. I lost track. I bought a few bags of foxfire soil and mixed it in with regular dirt in my backyard. You want to make sure the soil is soft so your roots can grow deep and your plants large. I water in the morning and evening everyday.

nice, very nice.

How does one get the seeds to start this?

Seeds can be harvested from male plants, you usually have to know a grower to obtain some, or find them in your buds if you're lucky

In Europe you can order them online

From experience: just get hps. Cfls are a pain in the ass

Correction. Cfls have theirs uses. Clones, seedlings etc. But for veg use a metal halide or hps

In america we order them online...from europe.

Seeds come from FEMALE plants. Wasted ones at that. You gotta get those males early boys. They should start sexing any day now and the males almost always sex first.

Am i alone ITT?

Appreciate the input, I was planning to use them for clones/seedlings and the mother plant as u suggested. Just getting impatient

*unlucky

The new dual spectrum HPS are pretty good for both cycles.

What we as growers have over everyone else is patience. If you want to rush through a project to get high cook meth. Mary Jane takes time so when simeone bitches about$20/gram just remind them that it took 6 months of love dedication to get them high for an hour.

Foxfarm is great

Im working with a veg specific MH rightnow and having great results. I think its an Apollo. But i could be wrong

I was in your position too, i recently only started really growing this season and i made my own fertilizer that actually worked very nicely i will post for you

Go to the local cannabis club and ask for seeds or clones

Local Cannabis Club....LMFAO you lucky Euros. You lucky lucky bastards. (assuming youre not in a legal state in the states)

Okay so to make your own fertilizer, very inexpensive. You will want to get a bucket or a container or a compost bin if you have one, but i just used a bucket.

Fill it with some lawn clipping, leaves, anything that falls on the ground because that is the nitrogen your plants need.

You want to put them in the bucket and mix in some water every few days and them mix it around with a stick or your hands, and make sure you keep it covered after.

After a few weeks it should start to look like black mulch and then you are ready for next step

next i would go buy a ling tube sock and you will want to fill it with the black mulch.

Find another bucket and let the sock with mulch sit in a bucket of water for maybe a day or 2.

clear out any junk that might of come out while it was sitting in the water and you should have a brown looking liquid after.

If you dilute that brown liquid in with your watering container you can bring any plant back to life.

This plant WAS completely dead, but now you can see the green leaves are starting to come back

Being a first time grower, it has left me with 8 very healthy female plants

You got brass balls for postin pics of your shit homie

Why, i have my medical card

Great!
I have a card for it too, but not a medical card, a dutch ID.
I'm thinking about growing, does anybody have any infographics?

Step your fucking game up

>how do I get caught?

îm living with my parents m8

plants are way too close together bruh.

shouldn't be terribad though, they'll just get a bit less light and struggle a little more for rootspace. also, buy bio bix nutrients, used at half the strength recommended on the bottle. biobizz is the shiz.

Thats a cute little grow. I live in a prohibition state.

Jesus your room is pretty shitty to go around bragging about. I remember my first grow.

those look so happy and healthy. weed in the uk grows really shittily and i can't risk 14 years for growing indoors. fuck the uk's retarded drug polities. i want plants dammit.

weed is for bad people. good people dont smoke weed and do lots of things with there lifes instead of just sitting there stoned out of there minds. god has a plan and it is NOT to waste your life on addictions. you need to train your body and mind to follow what is right and not be a leech to society

Fox farms is overpriced garbage

Awful lot of noobs in this thread

I like your inverted lighting. I bet it saves alotta space on light rigging. You gotta get more cooling in there tho. Izzat an AC unit?

inb4 shitstorm.

you're a faggot btw user.

Looks like a dehumidifier.

>overpriced garbage
no it's not. nowhere near as good as bio biz but it does it's thing.

You have no idea what you're talking about. My guess? Poorfag.

I own a grow shop, build commercial greenhouses and sit on the board in Humboldt. KYS. Fox Farms is trash.

Yes it is you fucking hype-buying dolt.

Farming a high profit commodity is a drain on society. Troll. 2/10 for making me reply.

tfw no weed and cant find any

pls someone say they can hook me up in Wisconsin

Proof...

Lacrosse area?

madison

just moved here, dont know anyone

Full of shit poorfag more likely

you're obv just shit at growing. my fox farm grows were fine

how bad is the smell?

Like I'm gonna expose myself to you fucktards. You think Fox Farms is legit for fucks sake, you aren't worth it. I make too much money selling knockoff Chinese LED boards to morons like you.

KEK what did you grow? GPW? Perc.?

tomato food works pretty well

LOL sure you do. A quick google could confirm...but of course no source...

You can't find weed in Madison? Jesus christ. Dude just go to a show on the east side and make friends. Mickey's, Crystal Corner, The Wisco (Willy St. Pub), places like that.

Just go down to the Digm and ask people coming in and out lol

afghan kush and some other shit i can't remember the name of. aurora indica or sth. they were autos so the yield is misleading, but they came out pretty much like one big, chunky cola on a stick.
what's "perc"?

Poorfag here. I use full spectrum "daylight" CFLs and they work just fine. Get a few extra to make up for the output and make sure you keep them close to the plants but no so close that they burn the leaves - they should be 2-3 inches away.

Easier yet, join a drum circle. If you can stand the hippies.

If you know what I own, you know who I am. Are you fucking slow? Lol.

I'm not the one who's credibility is in question here anyways. You're a FF fanboy your opinion is, ahem, moot.

2 other wisbros in this thread?

This isn't the best method, you need to decarb the weed first by placing the ground weed in the oven. Not sure on temp or duration but the info is out there

Holy shit you know fuck all you fucking noob dipshit. Growing autos. Not knowing gpw. Not knowing %. Still claiming Fox Farms isn't a full on rip off.

Ive used fox farm for over a decade with 0 problems and excellent results friendo. Usually people that have to talk up their shit....well its usually not good. Chinese knockoffs? Really? And you think that gives you credibility? Confirmed poorfag.

There's dozens of us. I actually own a metal shop in WI. Live in OH and work in CA and CO.

nice
im from GB area originally. moved to mad after army. got surgery coming up and theyre gonna give me opioids for pain but id really rather just smoke yknow?

>Holy shit you know fuck all you fucking noob dipshit. Growing autos. Not knowing gpw. Not knowing %.
i told you, the "gpw" is misleading because they're autos.
by "%" i assume you mean the amount of thc in the plant? why, given that this figure is only relative to other cannabinoids, do you care? it's a meme perpetrated by seed vendors. a plant with lots of crystals and 1% thc is stronger than a plant with 20% thc and few crystals. simply a relative term and irrelevant to strength. you just sound like you dunno wtf you're talking about and are trying to confuse me. but unfortunately for you i'm probably twice you are and have been growing since before you were born. sorry bruh
and yeah fox farms is fine, it just is

I sell the fixtures to poorfags, numbnuts. KEK. I'm a fucking millionaire thanks to retards like you that just love pretty labels. Keep pumping that bullshit FF. No room for that nonsense in my greenhouses.

Amen. Fox Farms have great products. And they're made in America.

just look at all the people who believe you

You're look like shit too mate, my sister grows for california and her record is 20 feet tall, 10 feet diameter.

Sure. We believe you friendo. But do you?

>i'm probably twice you are
*your age.
too high to speak.

KEK. Without knowing our measureables you have no baseline by which to make improvements. Period.

You're a fucking clown. I haven't met a serious grower who used FF in at least 8 years.

Im lmfao at your easily trolled DUMBass

is it legal to grow them in your yard in CA?

you sound so angsty and upset. why are you so buttockflustered that you're shitty at growing?