How come hockey will fail in atlanta but soccer will work?

There will be no atlanta hockey team but there will be a mls team which will only remain in atlanta due to the fact that the hipsters and the small amount of latinos will attend the games.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7nCS82Ikr1M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because Atlanta is filled with blacks, southerners, and hipsters fleeing places like California to be a cancer in a new place.

fucking leaf trying to talk about a city they live 1000 miles away from

>How come hockey will fail in atlanta but soccer will work?
It won't. They put the stadium in the fucking ghetto for god's sake.

are you fucking autistic? downtown atlanta is not the ghetto

>downtown atlanta is not the ghetto
ha...h-hahahaHAHAahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

because soccer's long term growth potential is massive

hockey isn't even a real sport

Ok, you answered your own questions.

when there was a hockey team in atlanta they fucking sucked. They made the playoffs once in their 12 year history and were swept in the first round

Atlanta literally deserves zero sport teams.
They fucked up with hockey twice.
There are no Hawks fans.
Barves are a joke and their fans are terrible.
I don't know about the Falcons, but whatever they don't deserve that either probably.

That whole shitty city is the ghetto

fuck outta here

you've obviously never been

>Trash your own home ballpark during a game

>Trashlanta

ive been there twice because family friends. downtown is pretty ghettoish and suburb very redneck. only place that werent either was the northern part of the city. then you go further up north and its straight back to rednecks

They're like juggalo fans

My county team was more popular than the Thrashers, jej

we've had a professional soccer league for over 20 years and still nobody cares about it. and the chicanos are watching foreign leagues not MLS, their fanbase is all hipsters. the window closed decades ago soccer will never be big here.

i'm sorry you had no idea where to go.. you missed out on a great city

youtube.com/watch?v=7nCS82Ikr1M
maybe it will have great local commercials like this i saw watching the thrashers

lmao amazing

Because you need a large budget for an NHL team but in the MLS most of the American players are on minimum wage. Much easier to sustain