Wanted to show off and be proud that ive saved $100000...

wanted to show off and be proud that ive saved $100000, but cant show off to anyone i know for fear of being labelled a show off douche. but here i can be a show off douche consequence free!

who knows, maybe someone is happy for me? i dont even know what to do with it i just dont have expensive hobbies so it just trickles in.. i kind of want to blow some on something stupid just to celebrate

Other urls found in this thread:

maxdogbrewing.com/products/mdb-australia-cylinder
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're 245.39 short.

Try harder.

Proud of you.

Now send me money!

Gib me money plz for bikibebia

Your soul is poor. Your psyche is poor. Your future is poor.

Invest it in real estate or buy some stocks in an open company. Turn that 10k to 100 man

buy and fuck the most expensive trap you can find

you know when you think about it that is just a number in a computer somewhere, but getting that number in that computer has taken like 4 years of hard work..

in exchange for lowering that number in that computer some people would be willing to spend hours every day working for me for like 2-3 years

strange world

paypal.me/SkyRandazzo

Send me some cash bro

you can send me 1k to get a pc, so I can pretend to have a social life in a mmorpg

PayPal.me/thatawkwardguy97
Fund me plox

Pls. I need $$$

You're still a douche, even on Sup Forums. In fact, this is kind of worse. I recommend that you look into killing yourself.

i know.. i drink and have little life outside of my coding job.. but looking at that number does give me some sense of security and pride

and sorry guys sending someone i dont know money on paypal for nothing just has no appeal for me.
i could splurge on something stupid for once but itd have to at leadt be entertaining..

Nice job op. I wish I could do that. Money is destroying my life.

You should keep saving it. Unless you wanna just go out and get rid of some

you can always get some money in smaller bills, pile them up in a central place in your area and set it on fire
the reatcions of the passing by people will be priceless

Dont blow it on something stupid. But you also didnt say how much you make, or how long this took you to save, or how old you are.

Someone making a decent low salary that still lives with their parents, could save this amount in a few years. What I usually ask myself is "What would it take me to replace this amount, and is it worth that time/effort/etc for what it is I want."

Also, if this is in a bank, you probably get shit for interest. Consider moving it into stocks (like a vanguard etf, if you dont mind the risk), or at worse case, into some CDs or bond ETFs.

il post my sister's nudes for a $100 OP

way ahead of you man.. one of the nice things about having spare cash is you can buy stuff like this: maxdogbrewing.com/products/mdb-australia-cylinder

its nice knowing i can end it when i like :)

thanks :) i feel a bit guilty that i happen to enjoy something a bit unusual that people value when others work just as hard but struggle. but then im sure you have things i wish i could have

what kinda job do you have mate?

Nice work mate, I made it there a year or so ago, invested it now in property so I dont get the same kick of seeing the cash there, but still rewarding!

$111500 AU, after super. took about four years, but also paid off student debt, have modest car and dont live at home. i do waste a lot on booze..

yes i get crappy 3% interest (taxed as wages), but everything is so volatile i cant bring myself to gamble it

I have a girlfriend that I wouldn't trade, several ideal friends, and hobbies I love wasting time and money on. The stress is just from making ends meet. Life is good, there's just not enough money in it. But that'll change soon

If you want fulfilment in life, I would say travel because it's relatively cheap, you get a ton of life experience out of it. But you could be a loser who simply doesn't like to be fun, so whatever works for you.

I mean think hard about what you find valuable in the world. Then buy it if it's fiscally smart. It's simple way to achieve happiness but it only works with people who are really honest with themselves about what they want.

Here drinking! That's an expensive hobby! You've just helped yourself!

>save 9x that more
>be a millionare
>die

Wait, is that bank balance in AUD, or USD, cause if its AUD, then pic related (less than 3/4 of the way there, but still good job)

Nothing special living in au /us/Germany I'd kill myself if I couldn't collect at least 100kusd

Try doing this in let's say Russia u puss fagget

And no I'm not poor (jjust bought myself a flat for much more than this) but it's just so pathetic showing of shit money living in a rich country.

In dusseldorf fucking waiters wear 5keur rolexes so u should be proud of 10mln not less idiot

writing software for mining/gas companies at a consultancy west australia (dont want to narrow it down too much). i do enjoy it

that is nice. my sisters BF just left uni and when he talks about wanting to buy this guitar hde cant afford part of you wishes you had something you wanted to look forward to

yeah i do like to travel every so often, i was actually thinking of going to amsterdam for a week or two and come back in a complete haze :) or skiing in japan

i dont find it fulfilling or enriching, and im not drawn to it, but it is a nice way to spend time and unplug for sure

yup, and the AU will probably keep falling.. i should find a safe non-AU investment..
but hey its just a nice round number to reflect on..

youre prob trolling, but yeah i know its not megabucks its just a personal milestone im proud of

and i could gve two shits about 5k rolexes...

I'm not mate and now I know u r coding its even more miserable

Live in Australia have 100k after 5 years now that's an achievement worth a meme

Pls past us ur pic in some lv cap so we can spread this

And I was not bulshitting about the waiters in dus