ITT: rock bottom

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6E5m_XtCX3c
youtube.com/watch?v=iBFsJk6PWu0
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If this ain't rock bottom for someone nothing is.

his rock bottom is the bottom of swimming pool, iirc

ITT: bikini bottom

youtube.com/watch?v=6E5m_XtCX3c

FUCK MY SHIT I FORGOT THE GOD DAMN IMAGE

>tfw Tim died before he could make a comeback

That would've been pretty funny if you weren't talking about Jeff Buckley and Jeff Buckley hadn't drowned in a river

Look at the fool was his comeback that album is dope as fuck

That's my rock bottom, mate

:(

ah, thanks for clearing things up
i submit my revision
jeff buckley = tim buckley's rock bottom

Seriously though, Tim started playing newer versions of his folk stuff (except from Lorca and Starsailor) in concert and was planning on releasing a live album as a comeback to appease his older fans who weren't pleased by his sex-funk style.

The 1973 stuff on this is super good

>

lol

This is one of my least favorite albums ever but I kinda get the appeal? Idk I just did not enjoy it

You're probably not very well acquainted with music. I was like you once, then I "got" it.

Starsailor is my favorite album of all time if that means anything to you, I was expecting something like that with rock bottom but was heavily disappointed

It's a great album. You probably just couldn't get past Robert Wyatt's voice, which I can sort of understand. Also the first track is by far the worst, so that can sour peoples' moods on it early. It's one of the most tender and moving albums I've ever heard It's of a deeply private nature while being hugely ambitious in scope.

Little Red Riding Hood Hit the Road is supremely, unclassifiably original. There are just so many parts to it that are so great. The hymn-esque part at the end of Sea Song. The clarinet in Alife. The bassline in the final track.

Come back to it in a few years, I didn't see what the fuss was about at first either, but when it hit me, it hit me hard.

youtube.com/watch?v=iBFsJk6PWu0