Sup Forums i got a mustache ,im snorting coke home alone ,having some beer. Ask me anything ,i know everything

Sup Forums i got a mustache ,im snorting coke home alone ,having some beer. Ask me anything ,i know everything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/n_pLleIU41A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Delete your account

What's my birthday

How long did it take your eight billion staff to cum up your shitter?

Why does the human eye sees more shades of green than any other colour?

06.07.1992 ,if you thing different ,you have been lied to.

deleted already 4 paypal accounts today.
green is good

You got the month right at least.

i try my best boss

Do you want to dance with me through one of those lonley nights?

Do you want to dance with me through one of those lonley nights??

if i can smoke inside ,we can talk about it.

Coke is a social drug brotha. Snorting it at home by yourself doesnt sound like fun.

Nah ,its not that phun thats why im here. I want to write a chick ,to come play tennis with me tomorrow ,just preparing myself. Also I only drink beer with coke ,no beer no coke and i wanted to have a beer.

Enjoy bro! Got no mustache, but I'm snorting speed amphetamines at home myself. Great to get focused for work or get shit done!!

I used to snort speed a lot ,too much maybe ...now I have like a really bad feeling if i do it. Also im soo fucking scared of the after day ,i cant do it except i snorted too much coke and thats the only thing to keep me going and i want to go.

Yeah, the comedown is pretty harsh with speed :/ I use tablets of coffein to keep me going the days after

I always used cereals and milkshakes back then for the comedown. Last time I did it a few months ago after 6years, and i can tell you ,im a pussy to do it. With coke you can sleep ,eat ,and everything, and mostly thats why im doing it.

You know that coke plus alcohol covert the alcohol in your body to a harmful type of alcohol?

youtu.be/n_pLleIU41A
i didnt hear of this before, buuut im going also to smoke 2 packs of fucking Turkish camels from what I feel like an instant lung cancer. (i bought them while coming back from japan last week ,and they are absolute lung cancer)

I never found the appeal to coke. Even when I had a high grade connect (fish scale quality) just would end selling it so chould buy dank weed

Is phunny, i get like real panic attacks from weed. If i smoke a half drag its okay ,if I smoke more i feel like im going to die. Hearth beat rate goes in the sky ,got some really bad feeling and so on. I used to smoke for 5 years from morning to the evening. Then I had a thing...a thing where i did a lot of speed ,didnt sleep for 6 days ,and then I ate some mushrooms on that ,since i have problems with weed. After that i took acid every morning for a half year ,now I cant take any acid anymore because I smoke too much cigarettes ,after taking acid the only thing im thinking about is that i shouldnt smoke so much ,but i want to have a cigarette.

Damn acid every day. I was taking 2ce a lot when I was younger. That drip taste on coke reminds of the taste of 2ce and I'd have intense flashbacks

dont think too much ,it was like a quarter of blotter everyday. Its the reason i finished highschool and didnt drop out from there already.I was a really bad kid ,after taking acid every morning i was the teachers favorite. Never did 2ce ,only had 2cp ,but I lost it before trying it.