How do i kill myself without my family blaming themself b/bros

How do i kill myself without my family blaming themself b/bros

1 Make it look accidental.
2 Leave note explaining you don't blame them.
Kys faggot

They will still blame themselves, regardless of what any note says

>go to the hood
>scream "Fuck niggers"
>????
>profit

Hire someone to do it for you. You don't need money where you're going, so you may ad well spend the last of your money on a hit man

user I'm going to seriouspost here because I used to be in the same boat and I thought of a perfect way to make my death look like an accident. Buy a bottle of vodka and a spray bottle of windex or whatever. get drunk and wash a couple of windows (for appearances sake) then hurl yourself out the window because you'll be tanked up on vodka and everyone will think that it was a natural and accidental ending for a stupid moron who you are. It helps if you live in a highrise. Let windex fall together with you - it'll look more convincing. I have 12 floors of flying time till I hit ground from here, I'd probably work up some serious speed falling down lol.

they will literally not blame themselves if you do this and youll go out with pleasure... watch some trap shit while doing it and they might even resent you after...

both of you are stupid as fuck

how do you kill ones self and also have my family feel bo guilt

well obviously you make them feel something else

like anger

if you want to die

then go to the roughest, most dangerous, crime infested area you can and start on random groups of men

then you'll get murdered
and your family will only blame your murderers

>DUMBFUCKS
thats what we call weak willed pathetic and stupid little faggots like yourself

Leave a note saying you're going on vacation or something.
Head for the most secluded area you can find and just disapper.

>Let windex fall together with you

For fuck sake dude

Climb into a large freezer and shut the lid, then just fall asleep dude

I work in industrial freezers. This'll work, but i was thinking more like climb into any machine at your place of employment.

ain't it perfect? nobody is going to look at your body and say hmmmmmm yes this looks like suicide by windex

i have these things. not sure when, but it will happen.

waking up day after day after day after day after day has begun to wear on me
isnt it maddening to you all as well?

>Tried this
>Pass out
>Wake up hours later with the mask off
>Out of helium
>Tfw you can't even kill yourself correctly

DONT DO IT user

PLEASE!

DONT DO IT! YOUR LIFE IS VALUABLE TO THEM.

YOU CANT BURDEN your family like that

No areas like that where i live. Its not that i think my life is hard or anything overly depressing has happeneded recently i just generally do not enjoy living. The thought of having to pay to be alive to make someone els rich doesnt interest me

do something fun/stupid. i plan on going to the rocky mountains and taking a bunch of lsd, shrooms, and then overdosing on a massive amount MDMA. that way if they ever find my body they will just think i was just being stupid doing drugs in the middle of nowhere.

Where to get helium tank?

Murder suicide. That way they think that you're a vile piece of shit and will writhe you when you pass

Cmon be real! There IS SO much nore to life you can discover.

PLEASE CONSIDER LIVING

Or at least do all the Legal things youve always wanted to before you think about that, at LEAST make your last days
different
Fun
And enjoyable.

If you have a helium tank,send it my way.. I hate every single day I'm alive. The first thought when I wake up is "fuck, I'm awake." I can't find a pure tank anywhere and I NEED to relieve myself :( I'm so fucking ready but no tank... I envy you.

Why would you want to kill yourself if you're already dead on the inside?

>well obviously you make them feel something else
>like anger
This

Just download a bunch of cp, leave the tabs open. then kys

They will see that you're a discusting pedo that deserves death

i think they only sell the pure ones from chemical suppliers. if it isn't pure then it won't work since they now cut helium with oxygen to reduce suicides.

Ay bro you never know how life will play out just stick it out man, the only thing that's certain in life is death so it'll come at any point mang just live it up.

Fuck off summerfag.

OP: 'Accidently' trip and fall off a platform infront of an express train. It's instant death, painless, no chance of surviving and ending up a vegetable (like half of failed hangings).

Just practice tripping over for a few days, and do it on a platform with security cameras.

This shit works so well you could take out life insurance and they'll payout.

Don't forget to smile. : }

Medical student here , the easiest way and it doesn't hurt , u need insulin OD , which is so easy and simple and u can do it before going to sleep , and u will never wake up :p good luck

>Fuck off summerfag.
You fuck off, summerfag-saying nigger.
>durr not edgy enough summerfag

Go to a nigger infested area with cotton and a whip and start throwing the cotton on the niggers and whip them if they refuse to pick it up.

^this.

I second this, you cant kill whats already dead inside.

OP, when user says half of failed hangings, sometimes this literally means half of you is vegetables.
Met a guy who failed, was like a stroke victim.

What you care just fucking do it

Yup, the OP is a faggot and won't delivar.

If he was truly ready to end it he wouldn't give a fuck about what happens next.

1-
>buy gun and lots of ammo
2-
>rob a bank and kill a lot of people
3-
>when cops arrive shot at cops with full force
4-
>cops kill you and you die
5-
>your parents won't blame themselves and you'll die

your my hero right now Top kek
for you sir

I agree with you faggot. I'm dollars away from release and I give no fucks about anyone, anything. Give me supplies and I'll fucking deliver.. fuck my family, and fuck yours.

Just don't get found.

don't do it op

/thread

buy a gun and go kill some drug dealers or gangsters, they will shoot you, but you will take some of them down and make the world a better place