Question For Canadians?

Question For Canadians?

A recent poll said that 19% of Americans will consider moving to Canada if trump is elected President of the USA. But not all who consider will go. It estimated that 5% of Americans will actually move to Canada if trump is elected president.

Thats 16 million Americans who are expected to move to Canada if Trump Wins the Election.

How do you feel about this?

Is it Racist to not let Americans Immigrate into Canada

It also suggested that an estimated 3 to 4 million Immigrants will also skip right through the USA to Canada bringing the total to around 20 million people immigrating to Canada. What do you think of this?

Is this worse than the refugees fleeing the middle east to Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zIH-J3uLN3E
imdb.com/title/tt3838992/?ref_=vi_tr_mp_l_3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't care

Thats fine, alot of Canadians want to move to america when Trump is elected.
What we have just isn't working.

Good Luck to them.

As a Canadian hating our shitty economy, I'm looking forward to moving to the US if Trump is elected.

seeing as how we have a population of 35,000,000 people, if we added 16 to 20 million more people quickly it would probably fuck canada up.

i would vote to keep them out and its not racist and it would be just as bad as europe because europes immigrants are worse but the number coming to canada would be so high it would destroy the country

>Said no Canadian ever...

I'd apologize for them having to leave because of Trump and I'd offer them some maple syrup while we watch hockey together eh

You must be trolling, stupid or both

i would think unemployment would go through the roof which would drive crime rates up significantly. this is probably not the best idea to let one american into canada if Trump is elected

In Canada who does the shit jobs like custodial work, dishwashing, mowing grass etc?

Lol dude Canada is not accepting any of you. It's not easy to move here... we don't just hand out citizenship and it's a process to get permanent residency. A realistic number of people ending up moving here from the USA 100 000. you Americans just think you can up and move wherever you want ???

Kids and the mentally disabled.

Canadians, who else? I work landscaping but I won't deny I'm a retard

16 mil people going to a place that already has 36 mil people might clog up the healthcare system and cost Canada too much money in social welfare benefits especially because unemployment would go so high and so many more people would be dependent on the government

This and high school drop outs.

So Canada doesn't really need Mexicans and Niggers, or pompous arrogant Whites either.

Thats essentially toronto. Theres already enough of them.

We could bring over some Syrians too and hopefully double or population in just a few years.

Growth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The american leftists can fuck right the fuck off back where they came from, we have enough of this bullshit.

Oh Canada! JT will build a wall to keep the Americans out.

There are all of these people who supposedly hate Trump, love illegal immigration, and fully support the phrase "Make America Mexico Again".

Yet, no one is wanting to leave the United States by moving to Mexico if Trump is elected.

Canada's going to build their own wall then.

I meant literal disabled people. We had a mentally challenged janitor at my highschool, kinda creepy but atleast hes just a worthless nigger.

No way than we would be just a racist as the americunts for keeping out the people from Mexico

Not* not just.

why don't any of them want to move to mexico? what are they, racist?

>No way than we would be just a racist as the americunts for keeping out the people from Mexico
seconded

I don't think our government will let that many people in because It is worse than the refugees fleeing the middle east because they are running from a war not a president that they could vote out.

Mexico and USA and Canada Should Just form 1 Country called North America. Problem solved

how would that solve the problem?

I think canada would be to scared of being called racist and under the pressure to not be racist canada would let in all 20 million people and fuck up their cuntry just to avoid being called racist

Leave out Mexico and im ok with this.

its 2016

than us and mexico could just leach off of the USA like the rest of the world and we wouldnt have to worry about anything. all the workload and pressure would be on the USAs part and we just sit back and relax

but there not a race

mee too

Fuck off righty

it doesnt matter anymore. illegal immigrants arent a race and Muslims arent a race and Mexicans arent a race but its still racist to limit their immigration. Look at Europe and American being called racist nonstop for non race issues

i agree that canada should take in as many americans and mecicans and people from the middle east as we can so we can help

We already are taking syrian refugees we've probably taken more than Americans have. We only take the top tier ones with degrees and hot wives though

Americans are not as bad as sandniggers. But i live in toronto
There is no way 16 million are going to ontario or victoria. we can just put them in iqaluit or saskatoon. Either way they dont effect me.

fux americans
fux everyone else
Canada Only

Lot of people said this when George W. was elected too. Total immigration to Canada that year, 1157.

we should take in all of them. we can afford to bring in 5 or 10 million of them. just raise taxes a little bit to cover the extra costs till they can get jobs and be productive

Canada fag here, I dont mind them coming up, as long as they don't stir up bullshit and try to help our communities

20 million isnt that much. Canada is pretty big and has lots of area to build up and grow new populations

I think Canada doesn't even have places for all these people to stay. Also the price for housing would probably increase due to immerse demand

yeah right there are so many places that are just forest that could be turned into towns

Mose of those who'd actually move to Canada if trump gets elected aren't capable of doing so since they lack either a job perspective or the money. As a rich fag I'm really looking forward to trumps presidency, it's going to be fun to watch all the peasants suffer.

plus all them jobs created building homes and stuff

canada wont take them all. if you have a DUI canada wont even let you in so many americans wouldnt be able to go for some reason or another

You're an asshole, but I agree. Also canada is also having their own prblems with the economy that wouldn't be solved by bringing in more people.

Generally speaking we would welcome the citizens of our pants. We would shower them in hockey, syrup, poutine and universal health care.

However, an influx of 20 million people (nearly doubling our population) isn't possible. We have high unemployment rates, social services are stressed to the limit after 8 years of Harpers cut backs. Youth unemployment is at a record high. 20 mil people would break our nation. This is simple not a scenario which will be allowed to happen.

I should note as well, many Canadians would want to move to America if Trump is elected. For example this packie taxi driver that drove me home the other day. I think he was mildly retarded considering he wouldn't be welcome in a post Trump 'Murica.

>TLDR We'd do it if it were economically viable

No one's moving to Canada, they always say that shit.

They will not move here. There's only 2 cities that they want to move to, Vancouver or Toronto anywhere else they will die of cold. In top of that, we have what's called a BORDER and IMMIGRATION POLICY so they likely won't get in its an extensive process. In short no Americans are moving to Canada it's the same cucks that said that when Bush got elected, they didn't do shit.

They'd also need enough points to immigrate

Considering that all these NEVERTRUMP fags will vote staunchly liberal, Trudeau will have a highly vested interest in admitting as many of them as he possibly can.

Are you actually even canadian? Most canadians I know like the country.

Wisconsinite here, bring on the cold and hockey! For real, I wish we had a pro team

Trudeau is cucking the shit out of our country. The good news is he was elected for weed and will not win the next election.

Are all people on the right wing this retarded?
>both english speaking countries
>no one ever claimed mexico was a good country so why move there

Theyre welcome to move to places other than the major metropolitan areas, those areas are well over their fill of sandeeps and fuckarounds. Places like New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, and Manitoba need skilled workers who arent fully fucking retarded/welfare lords. Where many of these families will most likely be English speaking, well-skilled, somewhat wealthy and fully white-washed for North American living; I dont see why not.
Better than the worthless, incompatible garbage we scoop up regularly.
>Thanks Trudope

Do people think this is a fairy tale land where nothing goes wrong and everything is free? Canada is great and all but our economy is shit, Trudeau is a cuck to anything brown, and everything is fucking expensive. We have too many Asian immigrants as it is, Americans wouldn't make it any better.

I like what you said, I feel like Canada would benefit in the long run if this was the case. Americans aren't completely unreliable, just certain populaces just like everywhere else. And someone said asians?

That will never happen, Americans are too dumb and wouldn't leave their house for a walk

The people that will be moving to Canada are the cuck liberals we don't want. They aren't hard workers and they will likely cuck it up in the metropolitan areas, not the places we need workers such as Manitoba and Saskatchewan. They're all university students that won't contribute to the economy and will only lead to more cucking than ever thought possible.

canada will have a huge influx of fast food workers and a actors but thats it

I mean I will trust your word. I don't know anything about whats happening in Canada really. I just know that quite a few Canadians work in my area, and they wouldn't ever move to the U.S for anything. And they seem like they would be your Canadian equivalent to a redneck, so I would imagine if it was that bad they would want to move.

Ive had enough of those unintegrated trust fund car-crashers. Whatever, they spend daddys money and pay our taxes, could be shit.

Bro I'm a liberal and work my ass off

lots of welfare queens will be coming your way. im an american and a trump supporter but im disabled and thinking of moving to canada just so i can get more money but i could still keep my american healthcare and work both sides

I'm considering it (hoser).

You're right. Maybe if they manditorily serve 3 years building the wall, as we pay off our 'called-in' debts.

thats pretty racist. you should move to AMerica with views like that

Canadian States of America

Aside from the fact that he's completely correct?

this sounds good to me. just keep the mexico and the middle eastern people out

still racist and we need to not be racist. we need to show the world were not racist with our actions

Alright there Justin ... tell us more of your sunny ways.

if you dont like it and dont mind being a racist and being called a racist than move to America

Have you ever spoken candidly with an authentic Asian regarding their views on people of African descent? It's an eye opener ...

fuck Asians and Mexicans unless they own an authentic food restaurant

Oh fuck lol

Oh yeah, we've really been overrun with the one two punch of angry Muslims and militant feminists ever since the Liberals took over.

Maybe if you are old enough to vote in the next election, you can try to bring back the Conservatives, so they can continue to try and sell us down the river to big business and foreign security services in the name of "Freedom".

youtube.com/watch?v=zIH-J3uLN3E

>I am a crippled parasite that leeches off the government to survive

>Certainly any foreign country would be happy to accept my complete lack of skills and/or ability to work/contribute to society

Good luck with your visa application.

im just waiting for drugs to become legal so i can go into full time business growing

Not happening, Trudeau knew all the retarded potheads would vote for him if he said that bullshit.

You should be ashamed!

imdb.com/title/tt3838992/?ref_=vi_tr_mp_l_3

I'm moving to the states if trump wins