A man dumped his girlfriend for another one after 3 years (he met her one day before he left her)...

A man dumped his girlfriend for another one after 3 years (he met her one day before he left her), but 4 months later he starts cheating his next with his ex. Why?
Also he seems to not have any remorse about his new girlfriend and was extremely jealous and faithful to his ex. Now he's not even jealous about his next.

so what?

Because you're a piece of shit? Seems obvious

Just asking why the guy does that

didnt read

Wow ur so funy lololol

Interesting

don't know, don't care.

Why are you wasting your time then?

Obviously you've never been in a relationship or more than 1-3 relationships if you're asking this. You've also never been on the alpha end of a breakup. You probably typically have your heart shattered to pieces. Sometimes you end something and don't realize its value to you until later. It's been 10 years since I dumped a girl I dated for 2 years and even after dating, one night stands, being engaged, etc, I still look back and think "why'd I throw her away".

lol I love you think you were an alpha when you ruined your life

Is this a fucking word problem?

Behavior that gets rewarded gets repeated.

Thank you for your answer!
You're perfectly right. Never been on a long relationship that was my first. But we were living together for 1,5 years
My heart is fine because it's been 4 months. But I'm just wondering why the fuck does he left me for her, for then cheat her with me?
Also he's still with her
Sorry I'm not a native speaker

You have to go back

When did I say I ruined my life or claim to be an alpha? Having regrets doesn't imply ruining your life, everybody has regrets. When I say "alpha end of the breakup" I'm implying being the person ending the relationship. This doesn't necessarily make them the alpha, it just puts the powers in their hands during the breakup. Try to use intuition before shitposting.

what's your problem man

I don't understand, what do you mean by "go back"?

Don't play games you're going back

I don't do this in the aim of having him back. It's more like a shitty revenge to cuckold his new girlfriend cause she "stole" my boyfriend. I Know it's fucking dumb
No I just want to understand his behavior

No you misunderstood

You have to go back to where you belong, unless you're hot?

hi OP, I've been in this exact scenario.
He was bored, thought you two had stagnated, found what he thought would be better.
BUUUUT now, he has regrets, and wants you back. However the golden man rules forbid getting back with an ex because it never ends well. And now, he's in limbo between what he should do and what he wants to do- which is probably get back together.

OR you're still an awesome lay, and he want to keep that as a back up for when mrs. new tits either finds out or goes away

I don't belong to him anymore, he made his choices

I don't know.. I think he wasn't bored but needed more attention. When he has a problem, he doesn't explain it. He only starts to sulk. A month before he left, I was in my exam period so maybe he thought that I doesn't care about him anymore
And then this girl (I heard that) was acting like a slut with him and gave him the attention he needed
Now he's acting like he wants to be friend with me
But how is it possible as he wanted to marry me and was crying everytime I was cold with him?

he's emotionally immature. I know I was, I would never do that today. Remember, you can't fix him, he has to work that out on his own. Maybe losing you was enough, maybe not.
Look, in this kind of situation, you need to do what you feel is best for YOU. Its not selfish, because he threw out his interest when he split.

Sounds like he just realized that slut pussy is sweet, but not satisfying beyond scratching the itch.

Because he's an asshole. A lucky asshole

Yes completely immature! I'm 19 and he's 24. I've always had the impression that I was the male of the relationship..
When he did something that piss me off, I was like "hey, you screw me"
When something was wrong for him, he was just sulking for entire weeks
But this time he unfortunately met her
Now he's cheating her but I don't want to be used

Is it possible for a man who was crazy in love with a girl, to now consider her like a friend with benefits ?

Depends on how long it has been since they were together

It has been 4 months
I had to find out by myself that he was with her
He was denying it for 2 months and I think he will have never told me by he's own

4 months is a long time man. Especially if you're fucking other girls during that time.

Oh, so he's using me

well he seems to have gotten all the regret, but not learned the lesson.

Cut the slack OP, move on.
If he REALLY wants you back, he'll break it off with slut girl, and pursue you in spite of not hooking up with you still.

I really don't know
He's acting very friendly with me
I had to spend few days in our apartment for my exams
So we were fucking every evening, the first day he tried to kiss me but I turned my head
Then he doesn't try it anymore, and we weren't sleeping together
Just fucking without kissing
But always joking, laughing etc.. All days like when we were together

Simply don't get back with him. He already got bored of the new girl and wants to go back with you

Yep

Why did he say to me " I hope you are not getting attached to me, do you?"
Don't think he wants me back

What race are you? What race is the new girl?

I'm French, live in France, but my father is Ukrainian
She's French
No I'm not a nigger that he dumped for a white girl haha
I know I have a shitty english

this is toxic af OP

CUT THE CORD

kek

Toxic for me or him?
Also the first night we fucked, he was like in heaven. After that, we slept together and he cuddled me all night, holding me strongly in his arm I couldn't even breath lmao
Seriously, that night, after we fucked for the first time after the breakup: he was cuddling me until the morning
The next days we weren't sleeping together and he was acting like a cunt after sex

I'm going to improve my English thanks to Sup Forums

toxic for you
if he wont kiss you, it's a serious red flag OP
Basically sees you as a sexual surrogate, a service.

It's me who stop him when he tried to do it
Maybe if at this moment I had agree to kiss him, he will have do it again the next times

maybe... maybe.

Asking for "a friend" right, OP? Go fuck yourself.

Okay, I got it. I think you are right
But why all the cuddling stuff on the first night?

Okay so the next time it will be " Hi Sup Forums I'm a guuurl and my boyfriend left me sooo sad :'(("

then folks demand tits. You're fine OP, this dude
is just late to the party

because thats the physical-emotional connection he's missing from slut girl.

Thank you for your answer!! I know I look like a very dumb girl but I hate when things don't appear to be logic
So one last question, why did he stopped to sleep and hugging with the next days while we were still having sex?
Maybe because I was really distant and reserved with him and was hiding "my love" ?

kek