Ask a white nationalist anything

Ask a white nationalist anything.

Favourite team in the Bundesliga?

Nuremberg

where do you live?
are you in a group or solo?

Must suck to be in the Bundesliga 2, definitely deserve a spot in the top flight.

How many dicks have you sucked today, nazi faggot?

What's your favorite drink?

I don't suck dick because homosexuality is against God and I am a white man of God. Homosexuals are disgusting and should die.

Wanna go to a Lazio game?

How does it feel to be literally untermensch?

nigger answer are you an americunt? or proud european

Do you really hate gay people? If so; why?

Which button do you press?

Why didn't you kill yourself already because you can't possibly achive the Status of an Arian because you are a useless American subhuman who would have been gassed back in the day?

Committing an act of homosexuality is a crime against humanity, you are literally cutting off your ability to spread your genes and therefore taking a backward step in evolution.

As a nationalist who by default ascribes to the nation-state view of politics, where do you think the borders of countries should be? Why? Also, how do you define "white"? Pic related.

Not OP but what do you consider white? I hear a lot of white supremacists don't like anything other than Nordic/German type whites. The rest may as well be the same scum

I don't believe in race other than as a sociological construct to divide and control others. Biologically, there is only the human race.

Are you friends with Zionist Jews?

at what point i your life did you realize you where a "Nationalist"?

are u a jew?

Nationalism IS NOT nazi. Poor provocation bitch.

I might or might not be a Zionist Jews who would like to work with you.. Just like the good ol days :)