It's 2016. If you haven't converted to Atheism yet, what possible excuse do you have for not doing so?

It's 2016. If you haven't converted to Atheism yet, what possible excuse do you have for not doing so?

Atheism isn't a religion, it's a lack of belief in any sort of deity.

I'm not gay

Religion is an organized system of belief, not the belief of deities.
Atheism is a religion.

It's not something you convert to, dingus.
There's no baptism for it.

you dont "convert" to atheist, you just become one when you realize that religion is bullshit.

OP here. There's nothing wrong in calling and treating Atheism as a religion. It accomplishes the same thing.

>atheism
>oganized

Sure bruh let's all head over to the church of atheism and listen to a sermon from the priest of atheism and donate 10% of our income to the atheist pope.

Wrong. Some denominations of Atheism /do/ practise anti-baptisms.

I don't know who's more retarded between you and OP.

>2016
>Thinking the total disbelief in a higher power without proof is somehow more enlightened than the total belief in a high power without proof

LOL, lrn2agnostic.

>Converted
>Atheism
>Implying agnostic isn't the master race of religion

An Atheist can't freely rape any girl he want , that why i'm not one.

because I'm not an edgelord pretending to be above everyone else in order to fulfill some narcissistic need to be a special snowflake.

Mash'allah brother.

There's possible reasons for the existence of God. Most ignore because of Scientism

No it isn't. Atheists can have completely different moral values. Atheism doesn't have any defining rules, regulations or anything like that. Literally the only requirement is lack of belief in a deity. You don't even need to be certain of it, just find it less likely than the existence of one.

A large amount of atheists are agnostics. The difference is just whether you have a lack of belief in a god or the certainty that one doesn't exist.

It's a joke.

I'm atheist but i may say your post is retarded. Saying "It's the [CURRENT YEAR]" makes you no better than SJW and Vegans

Your a joke.

It doesn't. Would you say never enroling to college makes you a failed student?

My a joke?

Religion give law that force people to not broke them , Atheist don't give any law , atheist is the first door of anarchy.

>atheists are agnostics.
>The difference is just whether you have a lack of belief in a god or the certainty that one doesn't exist.

Imagine being this brain damaged... Yes, and turkeys are chickens. The only difference being that they're not the same.

Exactly how can the very opposite thing to a religion still be a religion? If it is just an organized belief, then wouldn't every political party be a religion? And atheism isn't a belief, it's non-belief, and neither is it organized. Religion doesn't need any orginization either, as most ancient religions were small and local. Your post was pure autism.

Agnosticism is just the trendy brother of atheism. We're still in the same family.

Agnostic atheism is still atheism. Standing there with a smug look on your face going "Well how could I KNOW!?" is still a lack of belief in a deity.

I've always been one

Uh, no. It's not. Atheism is the *belief* that there is no god or gods. Agnosticism is the *lack of belief* in anything due there being insufficient proof.

Because atheists can't cross the rainbow bridge, duh!
Asatru: 1
Fedorians: 0

Agnosticism is a lack of knowledge, not a lack of belief.
You can be agnostic and still be theist, still believe in a deity.

Moral values existed long before any of the current dominant religions and will continue to exist long after they're gone. Humans as a species thrive by building societies based on mutual cooperation. There have been plenty of societies that worked fine without religion.

Try not taking quotes out of context. Theist/atheism is the belief or lack of belief in a god. Gnosticism is about knowledge. An agnostic atheist believes is it more likely that gods don't exist. A gnostic atheist is certain gods don't exist. An agnostic theist believes it is more likely that a god or gods exist. A gnostic theist is certain a god or gods exist.

I converted to not eating vegan food.. Wait no, I just do not eat vegan food.

Fucking this

>Agnosticism is a lack of knowledge
Agnosticism is the lack of a claim of knowing whether or not a god exists. Not lack of knowledge or lack of belief.

Get educated familia.

You can be areligious - i.e.. secular - without being specifically, and above all, aggressively atheist. Many societies advanced to this level in the twentieth century by marginalizing religiousness. In these societies, religion is a source of tradition, but otherwise a non-issue and a non-player. Piety is generally considered cringeworthy and a source of daily ridicule.

Don't worry, you'll catch up with us one day. We'll be waiting for you.

That's not what my cock in your ass was telling me.

>organized system of belief
>2016
>not knowing what an Atheist is
Its literally a lack of belief. Atheists have no belief and it isn't dogmatic so it isn't systematic.
>There's nothing wrong in calling and treating Atheism as a religion
Nice b8 little one. There is actually everything wrong with that peasant.

my fedora is still in the mail.

>converted to Atheism
pretty obvious bait, don't reply, let this thread die

Yeah, that's why catholic schools get public school funding but can fire and expel non catholics for uncatholic behavior.

Ignoring in public but colluding in secret is not marginalization.

Gnosticism literally means "has knowledge"
Agnosticism literally means "lacks knowledge"

It's a four way grid: Gnostic Theism, Agnostic Theism, Agnostic Atheism, Gnostic Atheism.

Learn some fucking Greek.

>Its literally a lack of belief
It really isn't. It is the claim of knowledge that god does not exist.

Asatru and neopaganism is even worse than mainstream religions. You only chose to believe in gods that haven't been worshipped sincerely in centuries because you like fantasy, being contrary to modern culture, and wearing silly costumes.

you just went full retard

The claim of knowledge that a god doesn't exist is Gnostic Atheism.
Atheism itself is merely lack of belief.

"whats color of your car ? red blue yellow green black white ?"
"i dont have a car"
"you have invisible car then"

For me there are 3 tyoe of people :
The atheist like me they are intelligent human been
The religious they are idiots human been
AND THE FUCKING JEW THEY ARE PIG , ANIMAL WE MUUUSSST KILL THEM AAALLL AND GET THEM OUT OF FRANCE GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY FUCKING JEEEWWWWW !!! YOU ARE NOT WANTED HERE

I'm a cisgender homosexual white male agnostic vegan vaper feminist

Come at me bros, you will feel the full force of of my authoritah

>this level of butthurt over identifying atheism as a religion

Pretty good.

No, it isn't. Atheism is NOT a positive claim to knowledge

>Its literally a lack of belief

It's also literally a belief that deities don't exist. Most often it's whatever whoever wants it to be.

It kinda depends where you live and who you're surrounded by. Where I'm from, you have to specifically think about religious issues if you want to bother yourself with them. Even seeing a church just raises the thought "old building". Somewhere else, you may need to actively be an atheist.

Actually gnosticism describes the heresy in Thyatira. It comes from the Greek word gnostikos which means learned or intellectual.

Which is all well and good in a historical context. In a modern day context, gnosticism is the claim that you know god exists and agnosticism is the claim that you know god doesn't exist.

The theism/atheism scale is believing there is a god/ believing there is no god, where claim of knowing doesn't come into play.

Congratulations you are wrong currently and historically. What does the future hold?

>Doesn't crossfit

What year are you living in you rapist?

Well, religion is by definition made of at least one belief. Atheism is the absence of beliefs.

You spent six minutes reading intro paragraphs on Wikipedia only to embarrass yourself even further.

I DONT WANT JEW IN MY COUNTRY THEY MUST BEEN BURNED ALIVE NOT BECAUSE OF IDIOTS RELIGIONS BUT BECAUSE THEIR RACE ARE A CANCER

i normally just doodle 666 horns then throw the ballot form in the trash

>doinitright?
>doinitright

I agree. My definition of an advanced, secular society did not include things such as accredited religious schools.

>I have never read anything regarding religion the post

Atheism is the belief that God does not exist.

Your argument is invalid.

I'm a Gnocchi Atheist

Nah your tripping it IS a religion i got my dick put in the chastity hold thing so bad thoughts don't go in my head and taken away by the unreligious >where they gave me the body of life that would make me sleepy and droul sticky stuff when I'd wake after the baptism came the analment and dropped off
>its like a cult kind of, in the sense where your not supposed to talk about our lack of faith to anyone especially cops or grown ups
>but now I'm an adult and is ok to talk to other s just not cops

>2016
>People are still being butthurt about religion

kys

I don't need to believe in things that aren't there. Believing means that you think something exists, when there's no proof that it does.

I'm not a heathen

not guilty != innocent

Fuck, Well i guess trips speaks the truth

Because I'm not an edgy fucktard communist.

Yep. Only Athiests are butthurt they sure do love being center of attention probably because they lack any sort of community or personality.

Son of a bitch what have you against communism

Basically i still got 3 of the guys numbers if anyone wants to convert
I still got to go for my rebarvista I'll probably get points to the afterlife where they say 72 angels will bless you and let you shower afterward not like here on earth
>ATHEISTS UNITE

> Converted to Atheism.

That is the same as saying that being bald is a hairstyle ... holy shit OP you are stupid as fuck

holy shit how that pic triggers me.

it should say "None"

fucking dumbasses, atheism is not a religion

Raptor Jesus.
You faggot.

>convert
>atheism

I'm agnostic

Because I'm Muslim. Enjoy benefits that atheists don't. I can basically do what I want with non Muslims and get away with it. Praise Allah for liberals.

Freely? What drugs are you on mate? Rapists are likely to be imprisoned no doubt, so is it freedom of conscience you're on about? If you really think atheists can do anything they want because it will not affect their lives, you are beyond autistic. Ever heard of sympathy, decency, respect and morals? These things are not exclusive to religious people, you absolute asswipe dimwit. And if the only thing holding you back from becoming a rapist is fear of eternal damnation, then you are probably the immoral one.

Hi bro the way you can help humanity is by killing jew please do it

Man, I converted to atheism like 7 years ago. I remember the day like it was 7 years ago. I could literally feel my IQ get bigger. As I got smarter, so many women fell for me, it was crazy and totally kawaii or what ever the fuck it is we say. My fedora collection increased just like my IQ, and I'm like the coolest person in my guild. my dick Sid get smaller though, so, yeah.

Yes it is. A-theism. "No god". It's right there in the name. You "agnostic atheism" people are idiots. You either belief there is no god, believe there is a god or choose to not believe in either. Atheism, Theism or Agnosticism. Very simple. Don't get all Tumblr "there are 27.5 genders for all you special snowflakes out there" on the issue.

>Converting to an entirely non-existent religion

>Implying most atheists aren't also agnostic and vice versa

You'd be hard pressed to meet an atheist who "knows" there is no god. That's the same as "knowing" there aren't any unicorns. There's no point even vesting any thought when there is no evidence either exists, it's just assumed they do not until shown otherwise.

A Gnostic Atheist would be someone who "knows" there are no Gods, but to "know" something about anything which does not seem to exist would extend into "belief" which goes against Agnostic Atheism. There's no need to believe in what is not, and therefore no belief in any opinions about what is not.

I only know one atheist IRL and it's a faggot autismo aspie fuck

Soon inshallah all kafir will submit to Islam and Mohammed (pbuh) or perish. May Allah hear my dua this Ramadan.

I never converted. I've always been one.

Every religion has a flaw.

I have not understand but thank you for killing jew pig i gess

read up some definitions because the ones you are using are wrong

Edgy faggot. You're not special.

The only rational option is agnosticism. You can't prove a god doesn't exist even if it seems unlikely.

It's a leap of faith akin to religion if you believe there is no god just because there's no proof.

I'm religion-fluid.

Atheist simply means "not theist". It doesn't necessarily mean you believe with absolute certainty that there is no god.

You have to be a bit stupid to believe in religion

Most people are very very stupid

do you know what theology is user?

I don't label myself atheist or religious. I can't prove either one is correct, trying to is a waste of time for me.

If atheists are so smart, then how come they can't prove that God doesn't exist?

THE SUN GOES AROUND THE EARTH!!!
MATH IS A MYTH!!
THE STAR WARS PREQUELS ARE GOOD MOVIES!!

JEWS DON'T CONTROL EVERYTHING!!!!

Hey atheists, I dare you to atheize me. No? Didn't think so.

Check
Mate

bullshit mostly

>Atheism isn't a religion, it's a lack of belief in any sort of deity.
Truth.

>Religion is an organized system of belief, not the belief of deities.
>Atheism is a religion.

Mostly bullshit. Some people really do try and form that sort of organization around atheism/secularism/rationalism/whatever and reap the benefits that religious folk have.

But they typically have names like "Secular Hub" and don't represent all of atheism.