Will he get one for da land?

Pic related

>mfw

Sorry but the decision to make your team orange and brown is an awful one

I'd rather have geno Smith than rg no knees

Yes he will get a win for da land this year.

>1-15

Cincinnati might actually be America's worst city

Like, worse than Philadelphia or Detroit

you might actually be a memelord retard tho

so thanks for trying, cuckboi

cincinnati's not even the second worst city in ohio

>implying a Cleveland QB can start all 16 games let alone RG3

well let's see

youngstown seems pretty bad
cleveland seems pretty bad
toledo seems pretty bad
akron seems pretty bad
dayton seems pretty bad

cincinatti seems to me to be like one of those crime ridden "dirty south" type cities like memphis without actually being located in the south. the thing that strikes me about these type of cities is that while they're dangerous they at least feel alive unlike a place like youngstown or akron, which is dangerous and boring at the same time.

cities in general are shit and the only ones that get praised are the ones that have redeeming factors. they're still shit though by virtue of being a city so calling any city shit is redundant.

Does Cleveland purposely make bad QB decisions? This is so obviously a terrible choice. Even if RGIII "turns it around" this year, he will inevitably get hurt.

> cincinatti seems to me to be like one of those crime ridden "dirty south" type cities

oh, so you've never actually been and you're completely talking out of your ass. got it

>cincinatti seems to me to be like one of those crime ridden

Cincinnati has come a long long way since the riots. The downtown area is much improved as is the worst neighborhood in the area, Over the Rhine. There's been a ton of development around the river and Cincy has a ton of "old money" neighborhoods immediately surrounding the city proper.

mount adams is really nice too.

geographically, it's easily the most aesthetically appealing city in the state.

columbus and cleveland dont have the rolling hills cincy does

i can confirm this, i live in mt. adams

GET SET RED 80 RED 80 SETHUT

dude columbus is shitty you will get shot 100%

UFC guy from Cleveland wins this year
>Oh yay Ohio got a sport award
Cleveland minor league hockey wins cup
>Hey we won a non major sport title, maybe the drought is over?
LBJ and the cavs win one for da land
>WILD SJIT POSTING AND WARRIORS BTFO
Indians hot as fuck this season
Browns got RG3

I think the drought has not only ended, but the flood gates are opened. Cleveland gets world series win or Superbowl this year.

Cap this. After trump blesses the city with meme magic during the RNC this July, the city will become the epicenter of meme magic.

Chris Gayle is shit.

>blaqb
>uncle tom
i dont think so

cleveland dont have the team to carry him tough. but hey im sure even RG3 would be able to throw and int to butler lmao

Where my Browns bros at? Can we get 7 wins this year?

Are you a gypsy-vampire, how come you follow the NFL?

>implying they didn't just draft an entirely new team and put the greatest mind in the NFL in charge of it

i like it.

I'd buy you a burger.