Fluffy thread

fluffy thread

I have a question for you fags
anyone else here gets the feeling alicorns are the original fluffies?
I think they are the only ones that went through extended testing and quality assurance, and all other types are newer types that are derived from alicorn DNA and were released before undergoing full testing and programing

That's why alicorns are smarter and more robust, and can recognize newer types as fluffies but not vice versa

Fluffies weren't finished when they escaped. The alicorn fluffy is a mutation. It both gives them extra body parts and makes them somewhat smarter.

Spiderman thread!

Fuck off

Then why they overall better in literally every regard and never refer to each other as munstahs?

I've been thinking about turning the Bucky story into a nazifluff story based on it
former abuser who's a skinhead adopts Bucky, teaches him to speak like a person and together they begin work on purifying the land from all inferior non-alicorns fluffs

Lol

Desu

Since fluffies other tan alicorns can't comprehend that alicorns are both "pointy friends" and "wingy friends", they are considered monsters. Since alicorns themselves are smarter, they don't consider themselves monsters.

Banana?

How many of you have seen the Deadpool movie?

Y'know that thing Ajax puts Wade in that keeps him constantly on the verge of suffocating?

Someone should write/draw something about someone sticking a fluffy in one of those.

well, maybe I should just keep it in my headcanon

01010011 01001101 01001111 01001011 01000101 01011001 00100000 01010111 01000001 01010111 01000001

No. Fuck you.

god speed bucky

Decode: "SMOKEY WAWA" ...

>alicorns are smarter and more robust
Sounds like a bunch of headcanon BS.

They all scream the same when you put 'em on the meat slicer.

Ha

Down

Lower

I'm tempted to use the baby and it's line as a profile picture but I know that's a dumb idea.

I'm sorry but that's too autistic

I know.

Where's the rest of the story?

Come on, man. We were having a nice thread until that comment.

Less

that's the last part from the original author

  ▲
▲ ▲

I love you Bucky.

Nope

I've been thinking about continuing this. In the next part Bucky comes across a smarty that almost enfs him, but a guy comes around, grabs the smarty, and tells Bucky not to look as he snaps his neck.
He almost abandones Bucky and leaves, but stops and decides to take Bucky with him after noticing that Bucky is the first fluffy he ever heard to speak of himself in first person

Stomp stomp

I like the idea that Fluffies are purely a meritocracy, and in a twisted sense the only thing keeping individual fluffies alive is personal value and talents.
Bucky gets to live because Bucky is smart and likeable but fuck every other fluffy.

If there was a fluffy who could finger(hoof?)paint, or play blackjack, they would deserve to live and have nice lives because they can paint or play blackjack, not because they're intrinsically entitled to living happily and safely.

That's actually the reason Bucky is an uber fluffy.
As I've said, the guy is a former abuser and a skinhead which believe in racial purity, and thus wants Alicorns to become more common while other fluffies die out. He gives Bucky a good level physical and mental conditioning complete with a high protein and calcium diet and gets him an alicorn mate.
Initially Bucky refuses to show aggression to other fluffies, but after a feral herd calls him a monster and attemps to stomp him, and tears out the rear legs of his special friend, he decides that he may as well be a monster. Not sure where to advance this further though

Maybe 50 years after that some alicorns will still be heard saying ''bucky did nuffin wong''

I like the idea of a former abuser interacting with a fluffy they actually like. But maybe tone down the fluffy on fluffy aspect and instead....idk, maybe he tries to enter Bucky in Fluffy contests and then they get accused of cheating and the other fluffy contestants try to hurt Bucky out of jealousy and then other owners get involved too with sabotage.

KEK

God this author was a fucking lazy hugboxer of shit.