I peepeed in my diaper and now BabyGirl is wet and needs a diapiee change!!

I peepeed in my diaper and now BabyGirl is wet and needs a diapiee change!!

Where is my daddy :(

You're a fucking guy. Shut up

No I'm just a fat little baby

No one cares
Options:
1.Go make something of your life
2.Dont bother everyone with your shit
3.Suicide

Go loose weight so

You guys are nasty to me:(

Show entire body nude or go away. No one gives a shit about your retarded fetish

That's a naughty word ehehe

But I care about my fettish
As do many other littles/daddies/mummies

vids of peeing or GTFO

Add my snapchat and I can do that for you!!!!! :D

Give me yours though because I don't want to give mine out to a bunch of nasties :(

Your just nasty in general

here you go honey i made you some milk (◠‿◠)

your daddy is probably wanting to kill himself, seeing his nut growing up fucked in the head, wondering what the fuck whent wrong 'n all

kys

Awe poor little girl. Being wet like that is no fun baby. You need to be cleaned up and made wet in another way

What the fuck is wrong with people? Shitting and pissing themselves and expecting people to clean them up. Go take yourselves out of the genepool. Or act like a real kid and grow the fuck up.

nvm

Thank you for not being nasty to me :(

Your welcome little one. Don't mind the jerks

Show us your ass hole plz

Just get naked and shit, fuck the role playing shit and get giddy already ;)

The thought that I share the same planet with degenerative loser fucks like you OP makes me ashamed to be a human. Please do all of humanity a favor an kill yourself. Please.

If you want people to be nasty
Don't do this shit

EEEEE

White knight virgin. Go back to jacking off to kids.

this

Escapism eh? What happened? Did someone doodle your little peepee hole when you were younger?

Ignore them
You're my hero
My snapchat is AyeshiaaMaee ok
Add me!!

They probably wish that happened so they can get more attention from tumblr.

mightytrav

You're nasty as fuck, so why should people treat you differently? A grown ass person wearing pissing themselves, get the fuck off the internet and go see a fucking psychiatrist.

O lz end urslf

Yes I was raped as a child and I never got to live my childhood so I'm doing it now and I love my nappies and my teddies and my pacifiers!!!!!!

Show your wet peepee so I can wipe it little one

Go see a fucking psychologist and sort yourself out instead of shitting yourself. You degenerate piece of scum.

Go lose an o

Give me a few minutes sweetheart I have to download it

K I L L Y O U R S E L F

Fat
Wearing diapers
Looking for attention on Sup Forums
Most likely unemployed

What do you think when you see a real woman

Otayyyy!!!

How does it feel to know that daddy raping you was the last time in your life anyone would have any genuine interest in you? Now you're just a used up old hole that no one wants

This is no fucking excuse to act liar a fucking baby when you are a grown ass person. Plenty of people went through fucked up ass shit when they were children and don't act liar sacks of shit. Go back to tumblr or facebook with your special snowflake story. This whole generation of degenerate fucks makes me sick....
>REEEEEEE

So... you get off to the memory of being raped as a child? That's what gets you off? How long do you think its gonna take to grow out of that? how old are you now?

Ps, I dated a girl that was raped by her father and the only way she can cum while masturbating is to fantasize about her dad having sex to her.

That's hot

No I just want to relive my child days so I can replace the memories and forget about it

It's closure for me!!:)

Where from, OP? I'll play with you

yup, op is a fucking tard

Yeh we're gonna need to see a lot more of this OP.

>fantasize about her dad having sex to her

How do you have have sex to someone?

That will never happen. Seriously get the fuck off the internet and go get yourself some help. You are delusional and anyone who tries telling you any different is just as bad off or worse than you.

UK :)
You?

Canada, so I guess that rules out me coming to change your diaper, I suppose. Nice pics, though. more?

Your fantasie is really hot, got kik by any chance?

Show us what's in your diaper baby girl

i wanna see the wetspot

You are obviously fat and disgusting OP. Why don't you get off your fat ass and shower and try and build some self worth and contribute a little something to the world?

My snapchat is in the thread :)

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Tramp.

I don't even smoke, but this picture makes me crave a cigarette.

Love that spooderm8 image

Please don't

Timestamp that shit you bad bad girl

gpeach7, add me baby

Add me on snapchat wille1hedlund

hiding your ugly fat belly with a toy
gtfo

This happens when you nave issues with your parents.Kill yourself as soon ad possible

Sometimes I fantasise about a big scary man spreading my legs open and pinning me down.
Then forcing his hand in my nappy rubbing my tiny little clit.
Then ripping it off and turning me over onto my stomach to spank my butt and force it in my tight little princess parts.
I would be like "no stop, daddy it hurts" and he would just hush me and call me a good girl and tell me it'll all be over soon

pussy?

Kek

The fuck mate.eat xanax and go to sleep i can see from here your shitty life

weirdly hot.

I am vewy much into rape Roleplay and being tied up and gagged and hit and slapped and stuff

I'm a very kinky diapiee baby

meh, if you're real get yourself on cam. if you're on mobile use puffin browser
icanhazchat. com/thepartyzone

Change your diaper and show us what you have

Do you have any video of the rape?

I'm in the UK let's make it happen

roll

And then threaten to report "daddy" for raping you when he does the slightest thing you don't like.

>Yes I was raped as a child and I never got to live my childhood so I'm doing it now and I love my nappies and my teddies and my pacifiers!!!!!!
LOL, worst attempt by a dude trying to speak like a girl.

Kek

People have my snapchat added and they know I'm a girl so sorry that you feel this way but you are wrong

You big meanie :(

>little clit
Sure landwhale, sure. You are one delusional cunt.

You have my attention.

Come on Sup Forums...she's using emoticons, on Sup Forums...
(S)he deserve to die.

Lets all spam good looking women

Hopefully landwhale baby will just eat the whole bottle and go to sleep and never wake up.

aww im sorry baby girl. how bout i change you. look i got you a drink too ^3^

Ill be your daddy

>unfuckable hipster
3/10