How do you keep a girl faithful, Sup Forums...

How do you keep a girl faithful, Sup Forums? Is there anything I can do that will make her not want to fuck other guys while she's with me?

fuck her good

put her in a coma

hahahahaha oh nigga you is a funny one

Rebecca still found a way to get with another dude. She dumped the most rich and famous singer in the world while in a coma.

Not really. Most women are dumb trash. You're really just rolling the dice when dating / marrying any woman.

No, not really. Of course she's going to think about it, the same way you would think about fucking other girls. The difference is, you can tell yourself no, but she won't. Chicks can't seem to deny themselves anything. If that opportunity comes, and she wants to have sex with some dude? Sorry, Charlie, you're cucked. Nothing you can actually do to prevent this...unless you want to date other men, who CAN decide not to cheat and deny themselves something.

Just cheat on her first.

I'll show you how to make her stay user.

>How do you keep a girl faithful, Sup Forums? Is there anything I can do that will make her not want to fuck other guys while she's with me?
>>>

Noting. Pure luck of the draw.

All women are vine swinging whores who are always looking to trade up (aka Hypergamy), you can control them to a certain extent by undermining their self-esteem (using dread game), but that is both soul destroying and fucked up.

Better to just let the cunts swing away.

If she's talking about "a break" or "opening our relationship" she's already fucking another dude.

Let that cunt swing...

Lobotomize her.

Short answer: no

Long answer: she'll cheat on you, and then cheat on the guy she cheated on you with. there is no stopping them.

Mummifie her body

A store that sells new husbands has opened in New York City , where a woman may go to choose a husband. Among the instructions at the entrance is a description of how the store operates:

You may visit this store ONLY ONCE! There are six floors and the value of the products increase as the shopper ascends the flights. The shopper may choose any item from a particular floor, or may choose to go up to the next floor, but you cannot go back down except to exit the building!

So, a woman goes to the Husband Store to find a husband.

On the first floor the sign on the door reads...

Floor 1 - These men Have Jobs

She is intrigued, but continues to the second floor, where the sign reads...

Floor 2 - These men Have Jobs and Love Kids.

'That's nice,' she thinks, 'but I want more.'

So she continues upward. The third floor sign reads...

Floor 3 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, and are Extremely Good Looking.

'Wow,' she thinks, but feels compelled to keep going.

She goes to the fourth floor and the sign reads...

Floor 4 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, are Drop-dead Good Looking and Help With Housework

'Oh, mercy me!' she exclaims, 'I can hardly stand it!'

Still, she goes to the fifth floor and the sign reads...

Floor 5 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, are Drop-dead Gorgeous, Help with Housework, and Have a Strong Romantic Streak.

She is so tempted to stay, but she goes to the sixth floor, where the sign reads...

Floor 6 - You are visitor 31,456,012 to this floor. There are no men on this floor. This floor exists solely as proof that women are impossible to please. Thank you for shopping at the Husband Store.

NIGGER SHIT POOP POOP ASS FAGGOT PISS MONKEY CUNT SHITLORD THE HEDGEHEGE NAZI KEK JEW POOPY PUSSY but it ends with NIGGER

THE WIFE STORE

Floor 1 - has wives that love sex.

Floor 2 - has wives that love sex and have money.

The third through sixth floors have never been visited.

Is there anything she can do to make you not want to fuck other women?

Make sure you fuck her so well, she does not want any other dick than yours. Then ditch her and get more pussy when you get bored.

No, but I'm not actually going to do it. Fucking chicks takes effort.

>Is there anything she can do to make you not want to fuck other women?

It's not the same though is it?

All a women has to do to get laid is not be fat and make it obvious that she's down to fuck.

For guys it is much, much harder, even ripped guys with good social skills.

Actually I take that back, I wouldn't be tempted if I got handjobs literally whenever I asked for one.

Holy shit I have a hand that needs nothing and can cook,clean,jerk me off and drive me home.

>A store that sells new husbands has opened in New York City , where a woman may go to choose a husband. Among the instructions at the entrance is a description of how the store operates:
>You may visit this store ONLY ONCE! There are six floors and the value of the products increase as the shopper ascends the flights. The shopper may choose any item from a particular floor, or may choose to go up to the next floor, but you cannot go back down except to exit the building!
>So, a woman goes to the Husband Store to find a husband.
>On the first floor the sign on the door reads...
>Floor 1 - These men Have Jobs
>She is intrigued, but continues to the second floor, where the sign reads...
>Floor 2 - These men Have Jobs and Love Kids.
>'That's nice,' she thinks, 'but I want more.'
>So she continues upward. The third floor sign reads...
>Floor 3 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, and are Extremely Good Looking.
>'Wow,' she thinks, but feels compelled to keep going.
>She goes to the fourth floor and the sign reads...
>Floor 4 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, are Drop-dead Good Looking and Help With Housework
>'Oh, mercy me!' she exclaims, 'I can hardly stand it!'
>Still, she goes to the fifth floor and the sign reads...
>Floor 5 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, are Drop-dead Gorgeous, Help with Housework, and Have a Strong Romantic Streak.
>She is so tempted to stay, but she goes to the sixth floor, where the sign reads...
>Floor 6 - You are #31,456,012 to reach this floor. There are no men on this floor. There is only one way to leave this building, and that is for a man to climb 6 stories of the Wife store. Thank you for shopping at the Husband Store.

FTFY

not all of them are the same, however i'd stay away from american women, they seem like proper cunts.

Unfaithful girls will be unfaithful. It's not about making a girl faithful. It's about finding a faithful one

Nope, there's absolutely nothing, except maybe move to the middle East. You think everything's going fine, then she'll stop talking to you, then you agree to go to her down syndrome little brother's birthday party, and he gets excited and asks "and you're even alright with her new boyfriend coming?!" And then yep, even though she's the one getting banged, you're the one who's fucked. Just leave her before she cheats and live happy and alone.

Topkek

>Unfaithful girls will be unfaithful. It's not about making a girl faithful. It's about finding a faithful one

Hah! Good Luck with that.

Look at it in pic related way. Only 10% of girls are committed and faithful. Are you going to waste your time sifting through the rest of them to find that one that might not be a cheating whore?
Also, there are plenty of married guys out there who are currently married to the faithful ones, who just haven't decided to cheat yet. They'll do it and ruin the marriage and she'll blame the guy for it.

The best way I've found from experience is find your target and take a shot at it. If she's with someone and she flirts back or engages you in any way like more than a friend then she will do that to someone else once with you. If you take the shot and she won't give you the time of day but then once single hits you up, there stands a better chance that she will be loyal but understand from the get go that nothing is 100%. All women are crazy. All women will do whatever the fuck they want. Also being a great cook, having a great job, and having a huge pecker that you know how to use increase the loyalty odds exponentially. Good luck

Hah! Terrorists being confident? You're bullshit.

Women are unfaithful because they are irrational, being totally driven by their hormonal cycle.

There are no guarantees with women, even the most apparently faithful will fuck a guy if he is hot and she is at the peak of her cycle.

Therefore no woman can be relied upon to be faithful.

ITT: Chemistry-driven cynicism.
I apologize to those who have been cheated on or any other form of infidelity from a girl, but placing every ounce of faith in 50% of humanity purely on hormones is a bit over the top.

>placing every ounce of faith in 50% of humanity purely on hormones is a bit over the top.

Why?

It sucks. And it's not a reflection on the man at all, because women have cheated on dudes with bigger dicks, thicker wallets, and more loving hearts. They just don't fucking care and will cry fake tears because they know it sometimes works.

It isn't supposed to be easy.
BUT it isn't impossible either.
You can't expect to find a good woman if you aren't a good man.
You can't look like carl the cuck with a mentality like a grown child and expect to find your fair maiden

I've been faithful to my five girlfriends. Four of them cheated on me, one left me and then got a boyfriend within a week. It's very, very extra super easy to be faithful. With how much random sex women turn down, how much harder is it to turn down another few attempts while you're with me?
Fuck.

Before you date with her you have to know who is she, a whore girl will be always a whore...

dont get tied down in the first place, otherwise your options are:
dick her good
listen to all her stupid shit
let her control your life
remind her of her dad
treat her like shit

i dick mine really good and listen to her shit most of her time even though i don't care. They crave attention.

>You can't expect to find a good woman if you aren't a good man.
>You can't look like carl the cuck with a mentality like a grown child and expect to find your fair maiden

There have been too many good men destroyed by the recent outbreak of gold digging whores in America and the UK.

I have no problem getting women, no problem fucking them, but what they want is commitment and I'm fucked if I will sign a contract that entitles her to half my shit + future earnings + cash and prizes just because...vagina.

Each one of them has self-exited after 18-months to 3-years when they saw that I wouldn't buy into their subsidised lifestyle plans.

Fuck them.

"Next!"

The only thing you can do is pick the right one. If she's a cheater she's going to cheat regardless of what you do.

purdah

She will always want to fuck other guys dummy. Just like you will always want to fuck other women. It's pure animal instinct. The difference is whether or not she will act on those urges and how she feels about and understands her having them. This speaks to her character. So basically if you end up with a good person then they can remain faithful if they choose to do so. The question is will you be the type of guy she will be faithful to. Eg if she's in it for love will you be there for her. If she's in it for passion will you give it to her. ect ect.
Think about what would keep you faithful to one person. Then just apply that to a woman you dumb ass.

this
ever wonder why all bitches go psycho over marriage?
because they know they're getting your blood, sweat, and tears, everything youve worked so hard for
they dont give a fuck how miserable they make your life, as long as they get your shit

I guess you've never been to Thailand

I'm fucking a cougar who's on all sort of antidepressants. Since I got her to stop drinking there's not much to worry about.
I mean, I gotta put up with stupidity and find creative ways to blow off her emotional needs- but it's worth it.

Dat last word

>The only thing you can do is pick the right one. If she's a cheater she's going to cheat regardless of what you do.

There is no "right one", sure you might come across one that hasn't done it and has strong moral reasons why, but the problem is that women are fucked up in their head by their hormones, so the best you can ever say is that this particular "one" hasn't encountered the specific set of circumstances where she will be unfaithful to you...yet.

Equally, if she had and you didn't know, do you think she would advertise the fact that she is a cheating slore?

choose your time wisely (i.e she suffered a loss, bad week at work/school, something that requires her to be with you)

also have 2 glasses of water/bottles of water outside (hidden) the room. don't let her see them.

give her the best sex (jack hammering sex, or best oral sex, or combo. also look into her eyes, tell her how much you love her, ask her how she feels/thinks, etc..)

then when you're in bed exhausted and ask her, 'how crazy the world is, how people just abandon people, or guys leave their wives/gf at the drop of a hat' and then say ,'what if just disappear out that door' then say 'i'm kidding, i'd never do that to you', then kiss her/fuck her again. remember to hold her in your arms as she falls asleep.

then in the middle of the night while she's asleep, get up and go to the kitchen (key - do it so she won't notice) slam the door (not too hard, but enough to wake her)

get glasses of water/bottles of water and wait. don't open the door. just stand there.

she's going to be emotionally distraught. feelings of abandonment/love/fear/etc will wash over her

she will immediately (after 2 or 3 min) will run to the door and open it and see you holding the water. she might be crying, but simply tell her 'what's wrong? i was getting us some water'

at that point comfort her (and probably more sex).

what you've been doing is creating anchors to you, and only you.

from that moment on, everytime a door closes she'll think of you. everytime she feels abandoned, she'll think of you. everytime she feels fear, she'll think of you.

congratulations. she will never cheat on you and never leave you.

They play the long con and will act however they think will get you trapped into marriage. And then you thought you were smart? Thought you had it all planned with your prenuptial agreement? Judges have and will throw those out if they think the terms are "unfair". A legally binding document is just ignored because vagina.

Please guys, never get married. There is nothing in it for you. That ring won't keep her faithful.

Dick her down good. If you can't make her cum then you're fucked.

/thread/

i think you have too much time on your hands

>Please guys, never get married. There is nothing in it for you. That ring won't keep her faithful.
marriage was literally created as a way to keep betas satisfied with a consultation prize

Do you honestly, truly believe that guys who have sex really well don't get cheated on?
Really think about it for a few minutes.
Did you mean "consolation" ? And even if that was relevant, no ring in the world will keep her from fucking around if she wants to.

bullshit. "shes a cheater, she doesnt know yet herself tho"

in that case youre a rapist but dont know yet???

Satisfy her sexually and emotionally,unless she's a nympho or just not interested in a committed relationship she will stay.
There's also no predicting another persons behavior so you just gotta be able to deal with the fact that you're probably a cuck.

>Dick her down good. If you can't make her cum then you're fucked.

Nope. Because they get bored and "fancy some strange". Always. The only factor that varies is how long it takes them.

*consolation
...fuuckkk...

I disagree there are good women out there who would be wonderful faithful wives to a good man.

As someone who's lived in China for 3 years, don't ever EVER ever ever please ever believe that Asian girls are obedient and loyal.

Jesus christ, I cannot stress this enough. I, random stranger to you, seriously hope you do not have the displeasure of finding out that Asian's are the most cock-hungry race out there. Especially if you're white and they're doing shit with you. That's the equivalent of a white girl fucking black guys to show mum and dad whose boss.

> making your gf associate bad things when thinking of you
good job fucking up your relationship in the long term dude

>Did you mean "consolation" ? And even if that was relevant, no ring in the world will keep her from fucking around if she wants to.
that's what im saying.
men are biologically constructed to not get tied down. marriage is for those who can't fuck the most fertile mates.

> And even if that was relevant, no ring in the world will keep her from fucking around if she wants to.

And that sir is a two way street. Find the best one you can and run wiuth it. been married almost 20 years and I know I fuck around on her more than she does on me.

You guys are wrong, trust me. The biggest slut I know got converted by a big dick.

She bows down and does everything my buddy does now.

Buddy used to walk around naked all the time at parties when he was drunk... He has a humongous donkey dick. No homo.

lick her clit till she cries for you to stop once a week.

be a chill dude and don't give any fucks. good sex, be nice, if she goes, she goes. doen't deserve you

Cheat on her. If she really wants to be with you, she'll forgive you. If not, she'll leave.

Get to know her, be honest with each other and communicate a lot.

kek an older bantz but checks out and still funny

>marriage was literally created as a way to keep betas satisfied with a consultation prize

If I'm not good enough for the kitten (i.e. when she is young and at her sexual best), why the fuck would I want the cat.

Too many fucked over sluts who've given Chad Thundercock all he could ask for for free and then I'm expected to wife her up in her mid-30's so she can pop out a couple of 7lb annuities and take up the stay-at-home-mom retirement package while I bust my ass off?

Fuck that for a lark. I'd rather work adequately to fulfil my own needs, hit the gym when I want, play vidja when I want and fuck girls when I want.

I'm still making bank and no whore taking half + cash and prizes because she's become fat and unhappy sitting at home all day watching Oprah.

checked, listen to satan and his trips

The only way to prevent getting cheated on is being fucking alpha wtf are u guys goin on about? Just show u arent worth getting cheated on

>I disagree there are good women out there who would be wonderful faithful wives to a good man.

Welcome to Future Cuck City - Population: You

>I know I fuck around on her more than she does on me.

Jesus wants you for a sunbeam. Stay classy dude.

Then what in the fuck is the point in being married? So when you finally fight and split up she can have half your shit? You love her that much?

ITT: Friendzone faggots and weak mean cant admit that they can't keep a women

>The only way to prevent getting cheated on is being fucking alpha wtf are u guys goin on about? Just show u arent worth getting cheated on

True, but Alpha is relative.

She'll suck the cock of someone more Alpha than you.

No man can keep a woman. That's the entire point. The ONLY reason a woman hasn't cheated on you yet is because she hasn't decided to. Once she gets that shit in her brain, she will.

Absolutely fucking disgusting. Never. Not once.

Endless amounts of money for all her bullshit ideas and hobbies so that she doesn't have to work

>Then what in the fuck is the point in being married?

Fucking none for the guy, everything for the chick. Why do you think she'll suck your dick right up until she's got that ring on her finger?

Why do you think many CA wives file for divorce right at the point that the 10-years ticks on their wedding calendar and they can claim lifetime alimony?

Marriage is worthless to a guy.

U have a point. In the end the only one who can decide on that is her alone.

>>All women are vine swinging whores who are always looking to trade up (aka Hypergamy)

Hypergamy is actually marrying up from your own social status before marriage, not the status of her husband. Hypergamy = gold digger

Trading up is just a user and abuser

Who knows maybe. I've been married over 20 years and I've never had a reason to doubt her. Maybe I'm just naive but I don't think so. I think there are lots of people smart enough to realize that cheating will eventually be discovered and ruin their marriages and break up their families.

Welcome to Bitterness City - Population: You know who

>ITT: Friendzone faggots and weak mean cant admit that they can't keep a women

Not saying that at all dude. Just saying that any guy who thinks a girl will be faithful in all circumstances knows nothing about women.

Why should I care if she fucks another guy, just proves that she's a slut like every other woman today and gets her ass kicked to the curb.

Women are easy because they have the minds of children.

Don't date a hoe easy as that

This guy>688857249 has a point, i dont like where thi sonvo i headed

Keep eachother happy and get her to do anal

>Endless amounts of money for all her bullshit ideas and hobbies so that she doesn't have to work

Welcome to the Plantation slave. Where's your collar?

Genious

>*There
Was about to ask why this loser hadn't blocked her after 3 years but then I lost so fucking hard.

all you have to do is love her less than she loves you.
Bitches NEVER cheat on guys that have "hand" in a relationship.

Think of it this way...there is literally NOTHING you can do if a girl is going to cheat on you. All you can do is not give a shit and that will translate to you being a mystery to her.
Its a wonderful loop that ensures you win.

The amount of male butthurt in this thread could be a solution to the worlds energy crisis

Intentionally withholding affection from your partner to control them is abusive and will not keep anyone from cheating

Lol this is why my bitch doesn't cheat on me. She knows if she does and i find out were done and she no longer has a place to live. She doesn't work and has no money. It's annoying but since we have a kid it's eh.

>Welcome to Bitterness City - Population: You know who

I ain't bitter. I use my knowledge of cunts to protected my home and assets from getting ass raped and I use their manipulation against them so that they self-exit.

I'm not unfaithful to the girls I'm with, because that is part of the deal, but most of them are trying to sucker me into marriage and bug out when they realise it ain't happening.

I understand that and I have no bitterness about it, it's just in their nature.

Like cats, if they can't find a comfortable home where they can get fed and do nothing, they will just pick up and go elsewhere.

Question is, who gives a fuck off she's faithful?

Half the time I wish my current gf would cheat so I have an excuse for a clean break up.

But the pussy is good. Also, told her:. "no pussy? There's the door."

Good understanding. I also make sure she's employed and sharing on all expenses. Don't need this bitch claiming alimony.