I need your guys help to decide what I should do tonight. I am 18 and a girl 6...

I need your guys help to decide what I should do tonight. I am 18 and a girl 6,5/10 asked if I would want to come over and watch movies,smoke weed and stay over for the night. I met her at a party 2 weeks ago and fucked her, it was really nice and I want to do it, the problem is, what should I say to my parents? I'm such a pussy about this, I dont have the balls to ask " Hi mom can I sleep over at this girls place please?"

What would you guys do? Should I just man up and ask if I can go to her place for the night? The thing is my parents might think I'm lying and going to a party or something, then my mom will drug test me and I have THC in my system atm so im pretty fucked :(

What to do boys?

Sneak out

Don't ask. Just tell your parents you're going to sleep at a girl you like.

God damn it your such a little bitch.

say youre going to a trusted friends house.

youre an adult man up and lie like the rest of us

Say a close friend is having relationship problems with his longtime girlfriend and that he needs a bro. Then go to the girl's house

Just say you're going out for the night. Or don't say anything and just go.

Underage b&

This

>my mom will drug test me
what the fuck?

Thanks for the tip, might roll with that.

Just say you're going for a walk.

Nigger faggot

I have gotten busted a few times with weed, my mom now has very special high quality drug tests in our home, just to make my life extra stressful, really helps my anxiety (not) but I still smoke weed and my little brother gives me clean piss so I can pass it (hes a bro)

Say you're going to get fucked in the ass by black gangbangers.
Your parents will believe you because you're a raging faggot.

That would not be believable sorry, why am I a faggot?

This. Don't be a fucking retard OP. Or just say "hey I'm going to stay at my girlfriend's house".

your mom sounds like a bitch

To OP,

You spineless little douche canoe. You're fucking eighteen years old, a legal adult. Walk the fuck out of your house and go ram your dick in the whore. Are you a fucking child? Do you need your parents permission to go hang out with a girl? Jesus fucking Christ on a cross. Drug tested? Really? Are you that much of a pussy that you can't move out of an obviously totalitarian household? Get a fucking job you cowardly nigger. Fuck you. I hate you. I hope you get fucking syphillis tonight window licking little bitch.

Because using drugs, having premarital sex and not going to church on sunday turns you gay.

>TITS OR GTFO

the thing I've found is that parents really don't care what you're doing as long as you do it responsibly and always carry your whits on you. I'm 19, home for the summer from Uni and currently smoking weed everynight and having crazy sex with at least 4 different girls atm and my parents have no clue what's going on. The reason being that I've shown them in the past that I can live my own life and still perform well in school and in life. If my mom ever asks me where I'm going for a night, rather than make up some shit or say "im an adult mom hurr it's not your business", tell her where you're going but don't say what you're gonna do. Your parents probably suspect that you smoke weed and have sex so stop pretending like they don't know. Just do you and prove to them that you can be responsible by not driving home high as balls or getting a chick pregnant.

Pussy

I fucking hate you OP. You are the epitome of a pussy.

Well you are OP...

I still dont feel like I have the balls to say I'm going to a girl. Think I'll lie and say I go to a friends place or some shit. Or just stay at home playing video games smoking some weed like every usual night.

bring your phone and call them when you get there and tell them how long you will stay there, and maybe tell them you'll call once an hour and try to stick to it.

lol why would your parents give a shit if you went to fuck a girl

This. OP needs to man the fuck up.

This, sneaking out is really fucking easy OP.

See. You've proven my point. You are a most definitely a little pussy.

Chill he's probably in highschool still.

Yes I am, can't get a job a move out easily. Will take a couple more years before that.

I could understand this if you were MAAAYBE sixteen or younger. Don't be such a pussy dude. You're eighteen. A legal adult.

If you're so fucking retarded that you can't figure this out on your own, I'm really worried to know what this girl looks like

She look's pretty ok she has a nice tongue piercing and a nice pussy, as I said she's a 6.5/10, good enough TBH. She could have looked better if she lost some weight tho.

Been there man if your parents are anything like mine, you have to sneak out. If you ask your parents and they say no and you you go anyways you get into an arguement probably and they might kick you out now that your 18 to teach you a lesson on "real life". At least if you sneak out, if they catch you, you can just say sorry and probably only het grounded

Exactly. Hell they probably did this shit themselves when they were your age too.

Almost everyone replying in this thread calling OP a faggot has obviously never had strict parents. Look, assholes, he's probably not in position to become completely independent or move out so he can't just do what he wants all willy nilly because "fuck parents, you're 18." You gotta lie to get your way and not be such a fucking idiot about it. Why not just say you're going out with a girl and then stay late? Then you end up sleeping over because you "fell asleep watching a movie and when you woke up it was too late to ask for a ride and be a nuisance."

The hell kind of fucked up family situation do you have?

18yo = adult. Most people start work from 15, often times 12yo. 18 years old is old enough to drink, smoke, vote and drive. I know it's different in places and cultures all over but shit man, if you're still getting "grounded" at 18 years old you should probably sort your life out.