UK are you voting IN or OUT of the EU?

UK are you voting IN or OUT of the EU?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-referendum-poll-brexit-leave-campaign-10-point-lead-remain-boris-johnson-nigel-farage-david-a7075131.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wait... they made atlantis of brussels or something?

OUT.

OUT. (I told you yesterday )

Dutchfag here. Please stay, why don't you like us? We share the weed.

OUT here

I am voting between.

I'm voting in because I'm Scottish and our lord and savior (and pretty fucking hot mommy) Nicola Sturgeon told me too

English islands look really horrible without surroundinv seashelf

IN.

in. the problems aren't caused by people COMING OVER HERE STEALING OUR JOBS and the like. its because people are lazy good for nothing moany little cunts who just want to blame everyone else for their own shortcomings. anyway, regardless of the eu, brown folks can still get in

Out, out, out.

We make our own damned laws. Fuck Brussels.

Nope, terrorists made it so! Ba-dum-tssss

Non European here what are the pros and cons of being/not in the EU

Ah the bitch who wants to leave the UK but wants to stay in the EU.
We want to be independant but we don't want to be independent...vote SNP, the party of dickheads!

I'm coming to your country in 2 weeks ;)

and the last time we went against the germans wishes, shit went down

why is Ireland coming with us?

The two aren't mutually exclusive, son. It makes perfect sense to want one and not the other.

Couldn't give two shits for immigration. I didn;t elect Jean Claude Junkers, or any of the other fuckwits in the EU.
I kinda like democracy, bot elitist organisations telling me wtf I can and can't say and do.

I'm voting out but as the poles pretty much prove* the result will be stay in.

* If a pole says 55% in and 45% out then the end result will be around 60% in and 40% out.

how anyone could vote to stay in a system that lacks direct accountability is beyond me.

Pros of not being in the EU: You're not in the EU
Cons of being in the EU: You're in the EU

How does that make sense

Mad Merkel is carrying on her daddies ambition!

They don't get a say in the matter

Out

OUT! If we stay in ill leave the country i hate being part of europe

Please enjoy. Buy a lot. We calculated we'll loose 10 bil in trade with the UK if they leave it, so please be generous.

Also try rené's in the damstraat if you're in Amsterdam.

The polls have been narrowing for weeks now.
It usually correlates with the level of undecided voters diminishing.

It's also worth considering that young people have a notoriously bad turnout, and they're the main foundation of the remain campaign.
Also, remember that this isn't the main parties slapping down UKIP or some other fringe group; there's influential members in each camp and they're bitterly divided. Any attempt at blatant corruption on either side would be political suicide.

Everyone seems to want out, to the point where I almost feel awkward saying I want to stay in.

I don't want to be trapped on a little island with the tories... Fuck that.

They are going to have a field day fucking over the working class unchecked.

Are you retarded? The majority of Scots wanted to stay in the UK

In. Only neckbeards vote out

>muhhh pride
> muhhhh mudlimes coming in
> taking my minimum wage job because i didnt study through school
> halal

Fuck off Mr Stank

I guess you should leave then. The UK will always be part of Europe.

You think the EU is going to let UK leave.. I highly doubt it. They will do whatever it takes to make it so the UK can't leave..

Because they aren't the same thing. Leaving the EU brings different consequences than leaving the UK.

>I don't want to be trapped on a little island with the tories... Fuck that.

You can vote the tories out.
You can't vote European politicians out

Remember that Cameron is getting an absolute mauling over this, and Corbyn, alongside Johnson and Farage, are currently ranked as the top 3 most trustworthy politicians.

Don't worry if Brexit happens there will be a Dexist and a Nexit

I had an amazing time last year in Amsterdam, I will this year. And don't worry, we plan to smoke ourselves into oblivion. 2 people have birthdays during the week we go, so we gone partaaay.

Also, I've never heard of that place, anything special about it?

The poles will have to say 60% out and 40% in before you can worry. People will always claim they are voting one way but vote the other to polers...pollers?..polsters?...people with clipboards.

When it's a close pole it's pretty much guaranteed that the most favourable option will be victorious, in this case staying in the EU.

Them and what army?

Seriously, France is the only country with a military to even make Britain pause, and NATO could obliterate Europe in its sleep.

So become middle class you lazy cunt. I did. Got proper sick of being poor and on benefits while in shitty jobs.
Retrained in IT, and now I'm middle class. Own house, nice car, money in the bank - and fuck Labour who wanted to keep me poor with more benefits. Fuck them in the ass!

No, just good munchies food.

I take it you've not heard of the shy Tory effect.

Given the sheer level of leave = racist shit that remain is pushing, it's far more likely to swing to leave.

Corbyn is the first and only politician in years that I actually feel has any credibility.

If our economy takes a dent like expected - cuts start at the bottom, that's what worries me.

The Dutch won't leave, unless we want to bankrupt ourselfs. So... no.

also why the fuck was i typing pole instead of poll? Wtf is wrong with me today.

Our economy is going to take a dent regardless, sadly. It's already happened to a degree this month.

Consider that we have 2 years at least before we sever ties with the EU, so uncertainty, while a factor to bear in mind, won't be omnipresent

If uk stay they should take sake of european trade but not go against its policy

I did notice, and just imagined the Poles were the great wise men of Europe bestowing their prophecies for all.

Never claimed benefits in my life, work like a cunt and study in my own time.

Homelessness in my area has rocketed in my area due to a housing crisis and reduction in funding.

Food banks have queues of families outside them.

Crime is up and they are closing one of our local police stations and cutting funding.

All this while millions in tax breaks for big businesses.

Seriously fuck the tories.

I can see where you're coming from but i still think that, when people are about to actually mark the paper, they'll choose the status quo over the unknown considering it's basic human behaviour - change = scary.

The out campaign is like the Trump campaign.

All the bitter racists will jump up, make noise and vote in greater numbers.

oooooot

You're wrong, corporations are paying more in tax now than they have ever done. Check it out if you don't believe me.
Labour emptied the treasury. We're broke as fuck. We have to make cuts, there's no choice in the matter.
Look at it this way. If your girlfriend was spend spend spend with all your money, and you became broke.

Would you

A: adjusts your budget, make cuts, and clear your debt

B: Fuckit, borrow more, and keep spending to keep her happy?

It's shit, I agree with you, but Labour are so incredibly incompetent and they do it every time they're in power. Check 1979 and 2010. Country left broke...Tories have to come in and make cuts to get the country back on track.

It's good if we are the more country possible to talk together, but ut shall not slow the motion down, means taking decision whenever uk opposites. But diversity is cool : IN

>All the bitter racists
Not wanting unsustainable immigration does not equate to racism, and not wanting Turkey to have any unchecked immigration powers in europe is simply being sane.

If we do leave...

I will take the day off just to sit on facebook and soak up all the tears of all the lefties who are so so vocal.
grab some popcorn and jack off in the true Btard style!

k

>Nicola Sturgeon
>fucking hot mommy
>rug muncher

>05/08/16 Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!
Amen brother

Yes, but the retarded outers who think Scotland can survive on worldwide sales of haggis and porridge want to use an "out" vote as a reason to have another independence referendum as the Scots so love the EU (having been told they would have to apply as a new entrant and adopt the Euro; a fact Salmond conveniently ignores)

>OUT TAKES 10 POINT LEAD IN NEWEST POLL
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-referendum-poll-brexit-leave-campaign-10-point-lead-remain-boris-johnson-nigel-farage-david-a7075131.html

Get out you cucks

I'm conflicted.

Should I fuck some English prostitutes to do my bit for the economy, or the Romanian/Spanish ones for the sake of symbolism?

>Remember that Cameron is getting an absolute mauling over this
The fuckwit thought this would resolve issues in the Tory party - ha!

Also, I believe he promised it because he believed there would be another coalition and the Libs would prevent it
"And then I fucking won a majority....!"

why not both!

the chavs would need it for more frosty's
The euros will need if for there ryan air flight home!

>independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-referendum-poll-brexit-leave-campaign-10-point-lead-remain-boris-johnson-nigel-farage-david-a7075131.html

Let the vote rigging commence

UK fags, after you folks Brexit on out of the EU, how about you become a state of the grandest union on Earth?

>Corbyn
>credibility
What fucking planet are you from?

then why did you leave all those years ago!

It's like separating the two biggest market places to make one win on the other one. So it's a war - I dont like war - there are loosers poor country deads, it's not the happiness I'm looking for

They can't, that's the beauty of it.

There are enough high end politicians placed to cry foul if they do, and they'll be in good position to utterly shred any party that tries.

The monarch had too much control at the time. Even now your PM wields more intragovernmental power than a US president. It's all about dem checks and balances, yo.

Essentially both sides of the party are chatting utter shit.
"if we leave we wont have trade deals" um..thats implying that other countries in the EU would be that childish and pathetic, if that's the case..why would we want to do business with these faggy countries in the first place?

People who think immigration isn't an issue in the uk is clearly retarded. it's also got fuck all to do with "hating blacks" - we should have a system like australia, nobody calls the aussies racist for their stance on immigration..

I don't know lads, i'm yet to fully comprehend why i should give a fuck about the EU

Out

out fuck EU

Estados Unidos? nah, you're ok mate.

Out.

In.

Even if you voted out of the EU, we'd still be part of the EEA. However, we'd no longer have the ability to vote on policies affecting the EEA.

Anyone who says they're voting out is a retard and/or brainwashed by UKIP

so saved!

We've got checks and balances. For instance, the British Military swear allegiance to the Monarch, not the Government.
If the Government goes full retard, the Monarch can send the military in to seize power back.

It's maybe just a warning, so IN but be quiet :)

We've got more room for stars. Why not. You and Peurto Rico, let's go. Unfortunately you won't have any more representation in the Senate than the likes of South Dakota, but your population ensures you'll be well represented in the House of Representatives. The good 'ol US Constitution will most likely afford you lot more freedom, and UK sensibility will improve our healthcare, education, and curb our militaristic adventurism. Win-win for all. Plus you already speak the language, Freedomese.

What are the benefits of staying inside the EU?

if david cameron is so passionate about staying in the eu then clearly we need to get out of it.

Not being funny but the majority of what farage has said has come true, he was talking about the middle eastern folk coming to europe since 2014..

I mean, there's no water there

Out.

Fuck the cunts.

Yes General!

...and actually, if we're were to break up your constituent countries and absorb each seperately into the Union as their own state, you lot will have 8 senators; two for England, two for Wales, two for Scotland, and two for Northern Ireland. Camaaaan.

I spoke to a bunch of septic tanks about the UK joining the USA, and they said it would never be allowed because the UK would have way too much representation or voting power.
Basically, the Dems would never be out of power.
Not sure how your system works though to say whether that's accurate. Sure population size has an effect?

Troll : but usa joined uk for every ww

Corbyn. Trustworthy. The IRA and islamic extremist terrorist sympathiser who opposed us even killing Jihadi John. Yeah, what a guy.

Used to vote Labor. Never will with that maniac at the helm. I don't like Tories, but at least Cameron can't fuck us too hard.

true, but mostly shite toilet-cleaning jobs. Only plebs fear being in a wider community.

That's cool, but on a practical, day to day situation, your PM can affect legislation too much. Those who legislate and those who execute laws should be independent.

Also, we too have a similar mantra for our military. They're sworn to protect the Constitution, not the people administrating the government.

I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God." (Title 10, US Code; Act of 5 May 1960 replacing the wording first adopted in 1789, with amendment effective 5 October 1962).

Im voting in easily the thing is people are going oh look immigrants due to the Syrian crisis lets get out of the EU but what people don't realize is that's not going to do shit you cant just turn around and go lets get rid off all the refugees it creates a bad image for a goverment so they wont deport any refugees already here so whats the point oh look there stealing out jobs- there not they are taking the jobs that the unemployed lazy shits are not taking i mean come on your complaining that there aren't any jobs but your sitting there living of benefits the governments providing you i mean British people as myself have it easy we have a safety net in case we fall called the welfare state and there are thousands who are content with living off that. Fuck that's a semi long rant kek

Uk without the eu tax system etc will be fucked

Why do you think you need so many immigrants? Because you neckbeard pol manchilds dont want to work just get money for free

You will stay in eu anyways

Yeah and nazis got rekt in ww2

See:
Both houses of Congress are equal; there does not exist a lower and upper hose. The House of Representatives have representation from states proportional to their population. The Senate has two senators from each state regardless of population.

If the constituent countries were broken up so each was their own state, I've a feeling the likes of Scotland and Northern Ireland may support moderate Republicans.

>Those who legislate and those who execute laws should be independent.

Yeah, no arguments there.

>lets be independent of the UK
>lets not be independent of EU

She is a fucking moron, who only wants to stay in the EU because the majority of the UK wants to leave and her bitching inevitably makes the scots hard and will help her to become the next 'prime minister' of scotland (even though that means nothing) (also she might be, but I don't care enough to find out)