Anybody got the videos of this chick on tumblr crystinabootyqueen

Anybody got the videos of this chick on tumblr crystinabootyqueen

Other urls found in this thread:

crystinathebootyqueen.tumblr.com/
xvideos.com/video15590637/crystina_the_booty_queen
youtube.com/watch?v=UmoFkczWwyk
tljohns1166.tumblr.com/
piscesbih.tumblr.com/
bbw-chan.net/player.php?v=/booty/src/1459107904167.webm&t=tumblr_nq4w59EeHY1uob9pz_480.webm&loop=1
xvideos.com/video17117257/crystina_the_booty_queen_a_ana_mais_gostoso_do_usa....
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stay away from them (her). Most of their pics are shopped and they have scammed many people by not sending out custom vids after they paid for them. If you still are interested look for them on clips4sale and then google search for vids. I saw a thread a while back on planetsuzy that had her posted.

one bump for OP

Nothing on clips for sale

Google is your friend...
crystinathebootyqueen.tumblr.com/

xvideos.com/video15590637/crystina_the_booty_queen

Maybe clips4sale kicked her off for not sending vids.

youtube.com/watch?v=UmoFkczWwyk

This is fucking hot, any more?

tljohns1166.tumblr.com/

>Last free one for ya.

Yes... I have all kinds. But due to the lack of good OC posted on Sup Forums I refuse to share unless someone else posts. So much same old, same old IR pics posted here. Share something good and then I'll post one.

I thaught she has hairy tits.

Meh seen all of those though was hoping somebody would have a real vid of her but I reckon she don't have real ones of her taking it thanks anyways Sup Forums

Only shit I have on my phone is a stripper I slept with recently will that work lol no nudes tho I smashed and ran

Last comment was to u srry

Totally understand. I don't have much similar stuff cause nobody posts new stuff, but I'll see if I don't have some good stuff to tickle your fancy.

>from the lpsg forum

Do not buy their videos!! It's a scam! I emailed her to buy some videos, she emailed back with all the details. I was skeptical because she said I'll get the videos after I did a bank transfer. I was stupid enough to do it and she never replied back to me. I emailed her like 5 times asking if she received my money and nothing. Out of curiosity, I made an alternate email and asked to buy videos. Sure enough, half hour later she was emailing with the details on how to buy.

After some research, I discovered that other people had the same issue, and that her husband has been arrested for scam, child abuse and grand theft auto.

Yeah I see now they are scam artists I was just hoping there was a real vid floating in the belly of the web

She did post a few real vids when she first joined tumblr. If I run across them I post them.

>piscesbih.tumblr.com/

I love pictures like this, need more.

They're scammers. They "sell" videos but never send the videos to people because they're fucking lying and photoshopping all their pics. the guy is on fucking steroids.

This little midget bitch got a fake ass too

that's quite a gash you have there

thats not even a roastie thats a full blown steak

bbw-chan.net/player.php?v=/booty/src/1459107904167.webm&t=tumblr_nq4w59EeHY1uob9pz_480.webm&loop=1

xvideos.com/video17117257/crystina_the_booty_queen_a_ana_mais_gostoso_do_usa....