Bestiality is now legal in Canada, how does this make you feel?

Bestiality is now legal in Canada, how does this make you feel?

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/bestiality-legal-canada-supreme-court-a7073196.html

Looks like I'm moving to Canada

>penetration still illegal
whats the point?

it was recently made illegal here in Denmark

If they made oral OK, i doubt it will take long for full sex to follow

It would take someone with literally nothing to lose to bring it to court and challenge it first

From an objective point of view there's no reason to ban bestiality at all provided animals are not harmed or abused and that they're your legal property, I find the whole argument about animals not being willing participants complete faggotry, many animals do willingly initiate sex with humans (your run of the mill leg humper dog) and the argument that it would alienate or inhibit persons from interacting within their own species is equally absurd, many don't do so already...

While not into bestiality myself I've always found the idea of young attractive women becoming so broken they become addicted to sex with animals. The scenario is not that far fetched as it might seem, consider a feminist who's "done with men" not a lesbian, is quite content on her own and for whatever reason actually is financially independent. The dog could provide things such as safety and companionship in addition to sexual services... I'm pretty sure somewhere out in the world there's women quite discreetly getting the shit fucked out of them by their dogs and very happy with the arrangement...

The west is falling

"Your legal property"

And that's the issue I have with all of any animal legal anything. Humans are the pinnacle of arrogance that we think we "own" other living creatures.

That being said, if the animal isn't harmed or coerced, I don't care if you bugger the sheep.

>West is falling because of bestiality
>Implying this is new to humans of any region of the world in any part of history

Grow up

no

Except animals are literally property to humans, this isn't a "mah oppression" thing, it's literal in this situation.

meh, you may have missed the part about my turn on bgeing women doing this, personally I'd never fucking get anywhere near an animal in this way... On legal property what are you a PETA fag? Animals are owned for many legitimate purposes, and while I certainly do believe they should be treated fairly and with dignity, they do certainly have a right to a life free of pain or suffering, to go to the extent of actually attributing rights such as humans enjoy is bullshit... Where would it end for you? Welfare? Representatives in congress? Seriously... I'd be alright with banning breeding animals for profit, plenty of perfectly good strays need homes, so I'm actually more liberal than average when it comes to humane treatment of animals, but cut out the SJW faggotry, it's not arrogance to acknowledge we are in fact a predatory species...

the court doesn't like to set criminal law precedents which is why they read this verdict to the law. They could have said, yeah sexing it up with an animal is bestiality but instead they clung to the original terms in the written law.

>Are you a Peta fag?

Literally stopped reading here. No I'm not a PETA fag because I don't take donations to stuff in my pockets while murdering thousands of animals I pretend I save with all the money I'm laundering.

>implying you are against ethical euthanasia and too radical even for PETA

meh, you blew it, I do assume most people in here are half trolling but that was too fucking transparent...

Mass murdering justified, Hitler is proud

Hitler was in fact big on animal rights, he was a vegetarian...

But he viewed Jews as animals and look at how he treated them

so is doctor assisted suicide i cant wait