I get it. He made a very bad choice and he deserves to be punished. Should 6 months of jail be an option...

I get it. He made a very bad choice and he deserves to be punished. Should 6 months of jail be an option? I'd rather see him doing punishment or labor that benefits the community or getting beaten to an inch of his life but I'm not in charge of the Judicial system. People living in blocks and wasting tax money is how it is and there's nothing I can do to change that.

What I don't understand is, why there's absolutely nothing being said towards the drunken female who blacks out because of too much alcohol.

If I'm walking down the street with a suite made of money and a sign that says "KILL ALL NIGGERS", I do not DESERVE to be robbed or beaten. However, I sure as fuck am making it a lot easier to become a victim of crime.

Again, before the Tumblr users get all riled up, no one is condoning rape. He's a fucking idiot and deserves to be punished (probably far more than what he got). However, some accountability needs to be held for the female who went to a party "knowing no one there" and drinking to point black out. At the very least, maybe AA or some alcohol control classes.

She wouldn't have ever even known if it weren't for the two Swedish guys riding around at 2 in the morning. Yes, the Judicial system is bullshit and more money allows you to get away with things or lessen the extremity of the crime. People also need to practice a little known concept known as using their fucking brains to lessen their chance or possibly avoid becoming a victim of crime.

I've blacked out before behind a bar in the parking lot, had money taken out of my wallet and got arrested for public intoxication. Did I deserve it? No, I didn't deserve to be robbed but I made some stupid fucking choices that lead to that happening. Had I not, I'd have had all my money in tact and I wouldn't have had to go to court for a $250 ticket.

She should have used some common sense sure.
I know that when I go to a party I have a way home no matter what, be it a DD, money for a taxi, walking distance or the fucking bus.

If I cant I dont drink or only have a few beers.

But getting shitfaced and drinking too much isn't a crime, rape is. She made a bad choice but we probably all have been drunk before it isn't exactly hard making a bad choice when shitfaced.

>I've blacked out before behind a bar in the parking lot

You know who dies becuase they choke on their own vomit? People blacked out behind bars.

He looked after her for 20 minutes, that she could have spent choking, and all he got in return was a little stinky fingers, he didn't even get to hit it.

She should be thanking him.

I know. He still committed a crime, broke the law and made stupid decisions.

His dipshit father's comments that should've been worded better certainly didn't help his case.

>10/20 minutes of action

I don't think she should be jailed or punished as a criminal but she should have some sort of accountability for what happened. Some classes on handling her alcohol, making better decisions, etc.

I'd be willing to bet this is not the first night she's gotten blackout drunk. I've met too many of those girls from the years of bar stomping. They do it almost every single night, regardless of how it was their "first time" after something bad happens.

Thankfully, I haven't thrown up since 2012-2013.

I read her super dramatic speech in court and now she's magnifying the victim card. She wouldn't have even known if it weren't for the two Swedes.

Which is surprising because every time I had to travel to Sweden, they were super introverted and awkward as hell.

If a man passes out drunk and gets raped it is his fault then?

>I didn't deserve to be robbed but I made some stupid fucking choices that lead to that happening.

Really? you made a mistake and learnt a lesson from it? well so's this stupid bitch now.

You know you probably got fingered in the butt like she did. and because some jerk Swedish dudes didn't interrupt it, you've never known, and it hasn't affected you.

Should have just cut off her hair.

Its 100% legal and even if you're caught the police cant do shit.

God damnit, no. You missed the point. He didn't deserve to be raped. However, he should have some accountability for drinking to the point of blacking out. No one forced him to do that.

Hell, I've blacked out back in the day a few times. I can't say for 100% certainty I've never been raped. My ass has never been sore and I've never walked funny after but you get the point.

If I woke up and learned that I'd been butt fingered by some creepy guy at the bar, I wouldn't even be surprised. I've been hit on by a lot of guys because I used to have the "baby face" going on and gay guys love that.

I never touched drinks random people bought for me unless I saw someone make it. Who knows, it could have happened in the past but I'll never know unless someone tells me or has proof it did.

Oh look, edgy rapist apologists on the internet.

Not one of you tough guys would dare to take this position in public, or at the workplace.

>edgy rapist apologists

>missing the point completely
How is anyone apologizing for him? He's still a dipshit that made dipshit decisions.

I do talk about this at work actually. I'm not part of the trial or the case so it's kind of hard to voice my opinion to the people that can make the decisions.

Got into a vile Facebook debate on this.

Simply saying "she's not responsible or deserving of blame, but maybe drinking so much that you become unconscious on a street isn't smart?"

It was met with extreme hostility. Accusations of victim blaming, etc.

The key is that in her huge letter, she admits drinking that much was a mistake. So OMG VICTIM BLAMING.... Oh wait.... I'm saying what she said.

Okay, I must be living under a rock. Can someone post a link to this story?

OP's right. It's a two way street. They both fucked up, but don't expect the American media to tell you that the girl was even marginally at fault.

The TLDR

>Guy and girl are drinking at party
>Girl drinks way too much and is leaving
>Details are sketchy but there's two different reports. One is she blacked out behind the dumpster and another one is she was guided by him to the location
>He gets on top of her and starts fingering her
>Two Swedish guys riding bikes at 2 in the morning see this happening
>Guy tries to run
>He's tackled and cops are called
>He receives a 6 month jail sentence
>Father writes a letter saying he shouldn't be given a harsh sentence for "20 minutes of action"
>Internet explodes in fury and rage
>We're now here

Look, I like rape like everyone else. But if you get caught, you do the time.

>Facebook
Facebook is like herding a bunch of sheep. I hate the term moralfags but that place is full of them and they usually have pretty low intelligence. They just follow what has the most likes. It's kind of like Reddit in the way they follow what's voted the most.

Agreed... bring them to your house first so they're less likely to tell on you.

>At least in my experience

ITT: Rapists and white cis scum

its litrially this:

Faggity school kid lives privilleged life
never been punished by parents
Finds passed out chick behind dumpster, fingers her
Swedish dudes going behind dumpster at 3 in the morning (nothing suss there) interrupt fingering
Cop gives faggity school kid 6 months suspended term.
Judge claims kid hasn't been raised to understand punishment (would 100% die in jail)
Facebook decides it has done a law degree and knows more than a judge.

Swedish people are extremely introverted and shy. They don't look others in the eye, they hate being touched and hate being around others.

When they come to America, they become nightowls and do activities outside when everyone's asleep to avoid human interaction.

>I've blacked out before behind a bar in the parking lot, had money taken out of my wallet and got arrested for public intoxication.
Did you pass out or pass out?
There IS a difference.

When blacking out you function. I used to do it quite well and had to phone my gf the next day to see what I had done or agreed to do in the future.

Passing out you go to sleep.

I believe she passed out and was vulnerable. Thus she shouldn't have been taken advantage of.

>implying people who live action roleplay as other genders aren't capable of rape.

Pretty sure mentally ill people are the most likely to rape. (and the victims dont even have to be pretty, so you're in luck!)

>Did you pass out or pass out?
Mistake. Same user.
Black out or pass out.

It's hard telling. Sometimes I'd get so drunk that I'd walk to somewhere I thought was secluded and pass out. I've also blacked out a lot.

I didn't get to hear the story until I woke up in a cop car because a patrol found me laying there.

Really though, not the worst morning I've ever had.

>I believe she passed out and was vulnerable. Thus she shouldn't have been taken advantage of.

rad logic there chum.

>Awake people can be taken advantage of.

has anyone ever cut off all your hair while you were passed out?

No. I've had dicks drawn on my face and an eraser off of a pencil shoved into my ear before, but no hair shaving. I usually keep it short anyways. I've also woken up to a fully clothed women who exclaimed her love for me and wanted to leave her husband because I apparently listened to her rambling for hours that night.

I used to have some pretty shitty friends.

So... anyone got a picture of the girl? I really want to see what she looks like.

>rad logic there chum.
Back at ya 2 scoop.

So that OK's it in your view?
Passed out and NOT able to at least defend yourself (if capable) is the same in your pathetic world as a mentally defective person who can't.

What a fucking loser you are.

Depends on which context you say it in. The fact that she made a mistake has no relevance at all and you just make yourself sound like you're placing a part of the blame on her, like OP.

Raping someone is "a very bad choice" and makes you "an idiot". You sound like you're talking about someone getting too drunk and talking shit to someone. Not fucking rape. That shit scars people for life.

Also the fact that she should've taken care of herself goes without saying. Bringing it up practically only serves as shifting away part of the blame from the rapist.

Off topic but i would let him destroy me lmao

Can someone explain what is going on here??

Basically, this:
Drunk guy rapes drunk girl behind dumpster and social media/news stations have nothing else to report about right now so this is it.

Read through thread big boy.

/thread

Why is everyone so fixed on this case when there's plenty of other rapes that are much much worse?

He raped someone. He deserves way more than 6 months.

I guarantee if this dude was black he'd have life in prison.

>extremely introverted and shy
that explains the cuckery to me

Who cares. People are fuckin animals. Fuck em all.

No. Saying that gives a word of caution to those who are planning to go to these social interactions, especially ones that you wouldn't know anyone at. Believe it or not, people need that word of advice, perhaps maybe the girl.

Because of the mild punishment

People are sheep. They're following this because social media and news outlets are telling them to.

In case you haven't figured it out yet, people aren't intelligent for the most part. They need someone to tell them what to be mad about, they need someone to tell them what to watch and what to follow.

>lets just have civilization crumble to nothing

Violent rape sure.
The type of "rape" she experienced? Get real. Shes prolly already fine just juicing the attention out. If you think this moment is going to have a deep impact on her in 5 years, your in some serious denial.

OY VEY! DE GOYM KNOW! WE CAN'T CUCK THEM ALL SHUT IT DOWN!

WHY IS THIS BITCH ANONYMOUS AND HOW DOES NO ONE HAVE ANY INFORMATION ON HER OR HER PICTURE? I JUST WANT TO SEE IF SHE'S FAT OR NOT!

General rape webm/gif thread?

This.

dyed red hair feminazi

yeah, because fucking a passed out girl behind a dumpster is totally just partying. fuck off. you want to fight degenracy, degenerates like him belong in fucking jail.

I bet they were listening to that maroon 5 song at the shindig as well

Weird. I raped a girl in my bed when she was drunk. her soft small hands hitting my back and her smooth soft legs squirming up and down my legs. We both woke up, she said "later dude" and she never told anyone. We acted like it never happened.

Maybe Brock needs to find cooler girls to hang around.