Poles think they're western european

>poles think they're western european

what the actual fuck, do they seriously not know they're slavs?

Other urls found in this thread:

numbeo.com/crime/rankings_by_country.jsp
youtube.com/watch?v=DmfY-ilAKjE
nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Crime/Total-crimes-per-1000
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Eastern Europe is just a political definition from the Cold War, places like the Czech Republic, Slovenia, or Poland are Western Europe now.

Perfect map desu

>places like the Czech Republic, Slovenia, or Poland are Western Europe now.

>tfw portugal, malta, and greece are now eastern european

>poortugal

why do they literally always stand out for all the wrong reasons?

Shitty people.

Tbh most Finns don't see themselves as "European". When someone visits say, France or Germany, they say they went to see Europe.

I believe that's mostly the case in all of Fennoscandia. Being European is a continental thing.

brits do the exact same thing.
they're still european, and so are you.

I thought Argies liked Poland

Sure but when someone mentions Europe, they don't think about Finland, they think about this area. And that's exactly the case here.

how did you perceive any of my posts as hateful towards Poland?

>Belgium
>Switzerland
The average American doesn't know much about those countries and they prob don't know about Netherlands until you mention Amsterdam or Holland.

why are americans this self-obsessed?
he was talking about what finnish people consider europe, not americans, you fucking mong.

Why is Finland and Greece considered "Western" Europe?
Finland in particular is more eastern than Poland

Sweden is geographically as eastern as Poland.

It's not about geography after all, but being a post-commie.

Good old blue banana.

>says brazil

They are catholic therefore western.

WE'S MONGOLS

We already know that your country is full of retards

So? When we had a kingdom, we were Rome's greatest ally. When we didn't have a kingdom, we spent 800 years wtih Austria and Hungary.
We're Catholic, sided with Uncle Adolf in WWII and hate Russia more than anything. Even under communism, we weren't under Russia, but third party. Even then, we all ignore the last century when makeing judgements about people because those were terrible times for everyone.
Historically and culturally, there's nothing "eastern Europe" about either us or any other green country here (except Cyprus which either isn't really European or is Greek).
Regarding being western Europe, I hope never. Western Europe is a shithole and I hope we can make V4 into V6 + B3 and Finland. It's time we spin things our own way.

tl,dr would be we're definitely not eastern and west doesn't mean anything anymore

>implying

Why would they

Poles on Sup Forums believe they're west slavs, which they are.
Poles irl don't care so much, I think, about geographically being in eastern europe, but about belonging to the western cultural area.
That means more democracy, less tyranny. More free market, less corruption. More freedom, less oppression, torture and judicial murders.

Slavs = Native Americans

nobody thinks this nor wants it

Slavs = ancient aliens

I had already forgotten the term of blue banana. Thanks for reminding me.

Eh, it's just some ultranantionalist isolationist poopooheads who think the only ones they can barter with diplomatically and politically is finns. And that we're culturally somehow special.

We're Eastern or Central-Eastern, dosn't really mattter since we've been fucked up war and communism and are in the process of recuperation.

Personally I always affiliated latin with the European cultural circle or "western/central" European culture.

*by war and communism

We are Central Europe

We are Vends aka Vandals therefore East Germanics

W E

>this shit again
just lol

>Wends is a historical name for the West Slavs living near Germanic settlement areas.

ARE EAST GERMANICS

>W E
Are in the same both as you Finland.

NO WE WUZ MONGOLS

YOU WUZ GERMANICS N SHIET

>people are still responding to this stale meme

Wew lad, I came here after two months and this was the first thing I saw. Seems like nothing has changed at all.

If Fibland can get in, so can Eesti.

Greece at least is the very origin of Western civilization as we know it.

Finland idk, they were never a soviet country, correct? I also assume that they're culturally closest to the other nordic countries which would make it western culturally.

But why? We remained independent and enjoyed economical growth which lead to extreme well being. No reason to be butthurt, Warsaw pacters tho, how did you like communism and famine?

>meme
But it's true

Estonia is a post-commie country, Finland isn't

We were never in the Warsaw pact either and our communism was pretty comfy in comparison to literally any communism anywhere else. We were completely independent from Russia. In fact, Tito threatened to assassinate Stalin if he doesn't leave him alone.

My point is that we're all neither west nor east and have the same issues with Russia on our doorstep.

Yeah no we're definately west. We mingled more with western powers and kinda forced our way into their inner circles while keeping good relations with russians, that's why Finland is diplomatic joker card for EU we can play both sides. What comes to culture, we were so heavily influenced by swedes you might as well just call us Österland. East and west is now differentiated by economy.

>wanting to be Western European

why would anyone that, white boy?

Well your people certainly are fond of begging in the streets of our capital. Mind taking them back sinc eyou're so glorious?

Leave Romania alone. They can't help having huge gypsy population.

>your people

i like this meme

almost all of them left, kek

you get butthurt people like this guy because of that.

sorry friendo, maybe you "civilized" countries can educate them. after all, you've been preaching to us so much about it, im sure you know how to do it.

Well all i care is that that's where they come from.We have our own gypsies to deal with, nno reason to pummel your problems to us, or are you by some chance not a country swimming in cash?

>why would anyone that, white boy?
you'd want that because then you would have a proper education and you wouldn't be missing words.

Reminder that eternal peace between finns and romanians should be acheivable once they put their differences aside and learn to hate gypsies together .

Reminder that Romania is based and Finland isn't

>greeks
>founders of orhodox christianity
>descendants of eastern roman empire
>somehow western

Why?

2bh that's the part which i like the most. finland was bordering the USSR but managed to stay independent and keep great relations with both western countries and the soviet union while not even being in nato. yes they lost some territories but humiliated the soviet union especially considering how many soviets they killed.

>pummel you with our problems

do you understand how EU border policy works? not my fault you cucks let everyone pass freely.

>implying that cash or no cash people would give a shit about gypsies

This goes for everyone.

Although I do feel bad for the few gypsies that embrace civilization and still get to suffer for actions of their brethren.

what do you base that opinion on?
what makes romania based in contrast to finland?
I think it's the other way around and I can give you an argument.

yeah, talk to me about education when your skin color is lighter than a gypsie's

numbeo.com/crime/rankings_by_country.jsp

>go to western european country
>get run over by muslims

no thanks

the question is : why the fuck does some random dindu care about europe?

and if the case you proxy, why do you feel the need to hide your flag?

not very nice desu

kek

I'm starting to believe I am a Greek.

Link unrelated.

youtube.com/watch?v=DmfY-ilAKjE

>muh crime
holy fuck you're angry and retarded.
relax, you uncivilized gypsy.

haha, ok my negro frend. no need to chimp out.

>muh crime

facts hurt?

does this make Switzerland ultra western Europe?

Poles don't exist anymore we're Russian rapebabies

Cause i'm a prophet of the based god

hmmm, I see how you can't understand that turkey needs no one with its resources and army...

Fixed

no they don't, our countries are very similar except mine is slightly better in quality of life.
also
>Crime statistics are often better indicators of prevalence of law enforcement and willingness to report crime, than actual prevalence.

I bet you think this countries are all worse places to live in than yours
nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Crime/Total-crimes-per-1000

the only crime that actually matters is violent crimes, which are not a problem in argentina.

comparing my country to yours was never my intention, but you had to chimp out like you said.
I was merely remarking that finland is a vastly superior country than romania, and you'd be a literal retard to think otherwise.

>argies think their country is better than Romania
lamaooo

>life expectancy is slightly higher
>our education is immensely superior and it's more prevalent
>higher average income
>higher GDP (both regular and per capita)
>lower GDP (PPP)

yeah, I don't know why anyone would think that Argentina is in a little bit of a better spot than Romania.

Speaking about quality of life Poland is Western. Speaking about geography Argentina with its ~ 10000 km to Europe has a valid claim to feel European, speaking about genes we are pure Indoeuropean Slav masterrace and you are proto-american - homo-romance hybrid

>places like the Czech Republic, Slovenia, or Poland are Western Europe now.

fuck no. KEEK

you are the butthurt belt, the fagpuff regions between west and east.

This

Poland is only slightly less of a made up country than Ukraine

To be called butthurt by a leftie is better than live among muslims that dont accept your acceptance

>faggots think we are western
kys

the only time we were truly eastern European was 1815-1916 and 1944-1989, when we were in Russia's sphere of influence. In the Middle Ages we were western, because we were christened by Rome, later we expanded eastward both territorially and culturally, but we were never truly eastern. Now, as a member of EU and NATO we're definitely western.

to be fair I made a thread a couple days back that with a map that included Finland as an eastern country.
this was the outcome OP must've been in that thread.
I wouldn't have changed you thought, just to fuck with you.

callate

>there will never be an union between the green countries

>Eastern Europe is just a political definition from the Cold War
Correct. It's an outdated distinction that has nothing to do with geography, genetics, and not even language, since there's plenty of Eastern European countries that aren't Slavic.
In other words Eastern Europe is just a meme.
>are Western Europe now
*were several centuries ago, we're not really back up there at the moment. We didn't recover from the damage of the Iron Curtain yet.
And how exactly do you define Western culture?
First of all, Slavs are merely a linguistic group, and the biggest one in Europe at that.
Genetically and culturally they are quite varied, not any less than Meds or Germanics.
Second of all, national identity in the modern understanding is a relatively new concept. Before it became a thing people identified themselves mostly by religion, and all West Slavs were always traditionally Catholic, not Orthodox.
Also:
West Slavs use and always did use Latin script, not Cyrillic script.
They didn't have Tsars, they had Kings. The chivalric ideas of knights and ladies were also very present and influential in these lands.
Constant cultural exchanges and political marriages with countries such as France and Italy were common throughout our history.
We're not really a part of today's Western Europe, but historically we used to be.

the fuck are you on about, literally everyone i know considers themselves as europeans.

These are such fucking clear statistics, if your country is in the lower half and in the eastern part of Europe, you're eastern European.

absolutely glorious post
>Regarding being western Europe, I hope never. Western Europe is a shithole and I hope we can make V4 into V6 + B3 and Finland. It's time we spin things our own way.
JUST
DO IT

t. Nigel Määttipukkäällillliison

*Le Butthurtless Russian Man Of Бoяpышник Consumption*

because it's the truth

and the truth fears no investigation

they are angry Cai-Görans who wish we were a part of Sweden

because nazis colonized Poland before.
they still do colonize Polands, but they are under a different name