Just made 30$ on my first day as a boi slut on chaturbate. I'm not a trap, not even shaved, I'm as masculine as it gets

Just made 30$ on my first day as a boi slut on chaturbate. I'm not a trap, not even shaved, I'm as masculine as it gets.

Ask me anything

>pic semi-rel

shameless self bump

Explain the process, I'm interested.
Are you muscular or average or what?

im quite average, just pretty hairy, nothing amazing about me tbh. Im 20 with a 6.5" cock and 68kg body weight.

I set up my account and configured all so ppl could tip me. Simply went on cam and sat there with something about me being a boy slut and just sat there with just my pants on until someone tipped me

suddenly my chatroom filled up with 3 guys that had tokens. They were so horny I milked each one of them for 100 tokens (it costs them 10$ to buy so much) just so they could see my ass. Then they all tipped like crazy for me to cum.

>tl;dr some horny guys considered me cute and tipped me in sum 60$ (30$ is what I get from that) just so they could see a 20yo guy cum for them on cam

Post pics

Got a P.O box? I want to send you bombs and cyanide

better luck catching me next time on cam

Ill give you 10 GBP for a dick pic

what's the catch?

so considering that all the horny old guys are screencapping the whole session, are you not worried your pics end all over the intertubez?

>ohai, can haz this job plz?
>lolno, I fapp to your vidz

never showed my face not for 1s

No catch, 100% genuine GBP

sure sure

Wow 30 dollars, quick put a down payment on a house in the hills bro goodjob!

camwhoring isn't an easy job it made me realize. Im pretty proud of myself for the 1st day with no prev "fanbase"

Did you show face? Is it viable to cam without it?

see
some guys make requests but never tip big for it so that you would feel obliged
Also: faggot

Do you think I could make anything at all?

Noice. I've been thinking about shaving and doing some mild anal fingering/masturbating on cam

We all know this isn't you, but post more of this incredible qt

You can suck dicks and enjoy it.

IF this is you, you could make some real money out there. The internet is dark and full of old ppl that like to fap to young boys.

my biggest tipper was 24yo so no rule here

Hey I've seen this image before

wtf

come and get me

ITT: Degenerate lazy faggots! Go out and get a job, even if you have a shitty job scrubbing toilets at least you can be proud that you work hard and you are not a lazy faggot making money making men orgasm over the internet! Be a faggot if you want but do it for free in real life.

Why?

$30? What a price for your self respect OP.

I got a very decent paying job at a bank (and not as a cashier). I wanted to try something new and there is something exciting when people pay you to even show them your cock

the fact that you call them "cashiers" and not "tellers" means you're absolutely lying. but ok :D

dude, who told you I'm from an english speaking country? I never had any need to call them anyhow in English. The stuff I do at work is connected to investment funds.

They're called cashiers in the UK

>being insecure enough to believe this shit
Have you ever had a single thought of your own before ?

qt af

>Simply went on cam and sat there with something about me being a boy slut and just sat there with just my pants on until someone tipped me
Wow, those faggots really have nothing better to do with their money

>Have you ever had a single thought of your own before ?
No, never. Do you actually think your thoughts are your own? Wrong, your thoughts either come from either the Devil or God, they are either planted in you through evil or Good.

Your homosexual thoughts are from a demon, it is not God's will for you to lust after men. EVERYTHING is created by God, even your own evil, which God created.

Wrong. Literally every thought is from God. The Devil is a boogeyman invented by the Jews to make you do what they want. There is no argument you can make in favor of the Devil's existence.

> Literally every thought is from God.
Didn't I just that? Didn't I just say that God created evil. Didn't I just post the scriptural evidence that God creates everything including evil? Did you actually read what I typed? It clear states that God created evil. Evil is the "Devil," it's simply a figure of speech.

>Literally every thought is from God.
Didn't I just say that? Didn't I just say that God created evil. Didn't I just post the scriptural evidence that God creates everything including evil? Did you actually read what I typed? It clearly states that God created evil. Evil is the "Devil," it's simply a figure of speech.

So who is actually wrong?

Evil doesn't exist and there is no logical foundation for the concept's existence.

>Evil doesn't exist and there is no logical foundation for the concept's existence.
I JUST posted a verse from the Book of Isaiah that clearly states God creates evil. Is that your final answer?

I am a t i look average but i can take a huge dildo because im a faggot. how well i would do?

wrong thread.

pretty well. show them the dildo, state your price and make sure to PM and seduce every user with a non-grey username into tipping you so that you would do a show with it. If played well, they'd go apeshit crazy raining tips on your ass

>I found a book that says evil exists so it can't be false
kek

>I found a book written by Charles Darwin so it can't be false
kek

Nothing from The Bible should ever be taken as evidence for anything but the machinations of the minds of archaic people.

>machinations of the minds of archaic people
>says the guy who masturbates to men wearing panties pretending to be females in the 21ST CENTURY

Please point out to me where I implied that I care about Darwin. I'd love to know where I said that considering that I don't believe science to be any more important than a board game.

The focus on that verse is directed at the part: "there is none that doeth good" in response to you saying "evil doesn't exist."

Except Charles Darwin was simply introducing the idea of evolution, not pretending to present an absolute truth in his book. Even he acknowledged that there were things he did not know or understand about the process that would later become the established theory of evolution.

But why should I care about the verse you posted ?

That's because he's trying to understand God's process of creating life, which humans will never understand.

Because for the second time I provided proof that God is saying evil exists.

Not only does evil exist, God creates evil, as I pointed out in the first place:

As a matter of fact, while I do masturbate to men, I have never masturbated to men wearing panties pretending to be females in the 21st century. And, even if I did, that would not have the least relevance to my previous comment and would not change the fact that you're taking quotes out of a fairy-tale book.

a lot of slim horny girls there 4changirls.jimdo.com

>As a matter of fact, while I do masturbate to men, I have never masturbated to men wearing panties pretending to be females in the 21st century.

That doesn't make it any better. Even after you've heard what happened to Sodom and Gomorrah, you're still having gay sex IN THE 21ST CENTURY.

I don't see any proof.

evil is subject.
for evil = evil is good while good is bad.
for good = evil is bad while good is good

thread successfully derailed I guess, good job bible guy

Not only does evil not exist, your god does not exist in the first place. And there is no argument that can be made in favor of its existence outside the "holy books" in which he is mentioned which, again, do not account to anything other than fabrications of archaic people.

That's because you're a devil worshiper.

Explain why you think that and why you know that your God is real ?

whyd you start whoring yourself out to men? are you attracted to men? what did it feel like, physically and emotionally, when another man entered you, and then cam inside you?

Why is there always such a strong correlation between homosexuality and atheism? This is a rhetorical question, not a question, it's a statement.

2 grave sins in 1.

Again, nothing that is contained in The Bible should ever be taken seriously except when there exists an interest in the way archaic people attempted and failed to understand the world they lived in.

Where in my posts have I implied that I'm an atheist ?

what if he just does it for money. money is the superior engager of action. id stamp on a puppie to get 1k so

>2k16
>mixing up camwhoring with actually selling my body for fucking

>Where in my posts have I implied that I'm an atheist ?
See:

see

oh your not even having sex with men? then wtf does anyone care? yay you jacked off on a webcam for money, who hasnt?

>archaic people attempted and failed to understand the world they lived in
Your sexuality involves ejaculating inside another man's butt, yet procreation doesn't work that way. So, your attempt to understand the world you live in is hardly credible simply from that, among other reasons.

It would do you good to better understand the proper context and phrasing of a rhetorical question before you go around trying to make them and looking like a kid who just heard the term "rhetorical question" for the first time.

That being said, as in anything else, homosexuality is not a majority in anything. There is always a larger number of straight atheist simply because there are more straight people. You're not very bright.

You put your penis inside where a man's feces is expelled.

I'd have more respect for God and His followers if He personally here to come down and handle the shit His followers says is wrong. Until that happens, you faggots are talking to imaginary friends like a baby.

Does that mean since I think you should kys that god thinks you should kys too?

No, your understanding of the world is the one that is insufficient. Human sexuality is not limited to reproduction as with other highly evolved species, we are able to experience our sexuality for the sake of pleasure and not/not just reproduction.

I post nudes here fairly often, anyone think I should start using chaturbate? I've considered it, but haven't really researched it yet

See:

so when you cum inside a condom or fuck a girl whos on birth control, or engage in anal sex with a girl, your incorrectly engaging in attempts at procreation? Are blowjobs irrational? Jesus your shitty troll.

No, but God wants you to think that thought for some complicated and indirect reason that will not show itself until the end of things.

I put my penis wherever I want to put it. Why don't you pray and ask your god to come down so I can slap him across the face with it and call him my bitch as I put my dick in whichever orifice he may have?

I did not until today?
its riduculously easy

i made 40 euros per visit, stopped becouse the man wanted a real realtionship

Why is there such a connection between priests and homosexuality? Simple because loving jesus makes you gay.

What about xhamster?

huh. Well I guess I'll look into it

Nice straw man argument. Fornication outside of marriage is sin too. There's nothing against sex between a heterosexual married couple. But the current plague in Western society isn't heterosexuality, it's homosexuality.

You already are. Everybody you fuck is a part of God, and so are you. Every time you fuck someone, you are fucking yourself.