/brit/

I felt good to be alone Edition
youtube.com/watch?v=k-T63_DK8hc

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/voices/comment/israel-and-the-us-drawing-up-lines-of-allegiance-8911365.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nth for North Yorkshire is proof God is real.

puff the magic dragon

>I hate brutalism

stop making all the fucking threads with your shit taste in music

that's a /lat/ meme and Sup Forums stole it

tessa

*farts*
*leaves before it spreads into the room and everybody smells it*

JUST

*posts ugly image next to a pretty one*

yeah that'll show those rasheeds

T B H generic red brick houses are hardly rare in the UK and are pretty ugly
looking like some Yank corporate carpark is hardly better but still.

>tfw no minimalist highrise apartment in SE Asia

>wah wah the world is progressing and not gimping itself by staying in outmoded buildings wholly unsuited to the modern world

Is there anything more autistic?

reclining in bed with WORK OVER for the YEAR

is there a better feeling?

you better not come my endz

less you reppin lib dems

>reaganomics is welfare for the pentagon

damn... really makes you think

el mexicANO

honestly I feel like all we do is talk about mundane shit like city planning

Nice get mate

YAAAAAS GIRL

green letters

>mundane

youre a fucking pleb, the physical environment one occupies is probably one of the greatest influences on the mind and body

i can't believe trump prefers putin's friendship to trudeaus

made me think

who even really is that fussed about nine eleven? or indeed anything that doesn't like have some direct link to you

>the physical environment one occupies is probably one of the greatest influences on the mind and body

You have to have an IQ over 120 to post here, nothing personal kid

the green letters...

hahah wow

I fucking hate black people they really need to be sent back to Africa

noice

yanks

>not appreciating the modern and the traditional

hatposters should be put to death

makes me wonder if they actually ever contribute to the thread

when >ESJAYDUBBLEYOUSE talk about white people are they specifically referring to white americans?

rorke

*takes an entire bottle of laxatives*

*superglues my butthole shut*

mmmm

yeah man who tf cares, same goes for yanks and their full on soldier worship

new flat

nobody cares about 9/11 or the enslavement of black americans except for yanks, what do you think

honestly agree with this, as gay as it sounds.

roger scruton's documentary on beauty is essentially my thoughts on it desu

idk they seem to be under the impression that it's all white people

pipe down laddie. history is much more important than """""the physical environment""""" (not aware of any abstract environments)

”Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and worship Marx and accept that he was the most highly-evolved being the world has ever known, even greater than Jesus Christ!”

At this moment, a brave, patriotic, pro-life Navy SEAL champion who had served 1500 tours of duty and understood the necessity of war and fully supported all military decision made by the United States stood up and held up a rock.

”How old is this rock, pinhead?”

The arrogant professor smirked quite Jewishly and smugly replied “4.6 billion years, you stupid Christian”

”Wrong. It’s been 5,000 years since God created it. If it was 4.6 billion years old and evolution, as you say, is real… then it should be an animal now”

The professor was visibly shaken, and dropped his chalk and copy of Origin of the Species. He stormed out of the room crying those liberal crocodile tears. The same tears liberals cry for the “poor” (who today live in such luxury that most own refrigerators) when they jealously try to claw justly earned wealth from the deserving job creators. There is no doubt that at this point our professor, DeShawn Washington, wished he had pulled himself up by his bootstraps and become more than a sophist liberal professor. He wished so much that he had a gun to shoot himself from embarrassment, but he himself had petitioned against them!

The students applauded and all registered Republican that day and accepted Jesus as their lord and savior. An eagle named “Small Government” flew into the room and perched atop the American Flag and shed a tear on the chalk. The pledge of allegiance was read several times, and God himself showed up and enacted a flat tax rate across the country.

The professor lost his tenure and was fired the next day. He died of the gay plague AIDS and was tossed into the lake of fire for all eternity.

Semper Fi. p.s. close the borders

sounds autistic but road infrastructure has a massive impact on a countries aesthetic

TOO MANY LEAFS
HELP

woah this article really made me think
independent.co.uk/voices/comment/israel-and-the-us-drawing-up-lines-of-allegiance-8911365.html

>tfw not rich

BAD feel if im honest

Its not, your average pleb doesnt give a shit about higher pursuits of the mind.

But the fact that their city looks like shit and is a depressing shithole affects them every single day.

The environment changes, history doesn't

I kind of find that cool if a bit silly
the USA is one of the only Western countries with a real warrior tradition.

ah yes

SCRUTON MENTIONNED

Environmentalism=conservative

my weed-by-post might arrive tomorrow lads

need a bullet ant to bite my ballbag lads

This building is an ultra-modern, ultra-luxury skyscraper completed in 2016.

I would have absolutely heemed Mr. T in his prime

me in the window aha

If youre going to talk about the organisation of the road network sure but things like road paint and signage dont matter at all

the ratio of boulevards to avenues to motorways to side streets etc. matters a lot

What a fucking eyesore

Notice how it blends in with the architecture of the area and looks as though it could have been there for 70 years.

>disrespecting the troops

I agree
also on how people think about space and travel

in Asia roads are chaotic and so are the drivers, yet it "works because of this sort of Confucist mindset where all you do is focus on yourself (as does everyone else) so it all somehow works

meanwhile in America everything is massively spread out and angular, organized on a grid, promoting linear dualistic thought.

why do canadians try so hard?

morning lads

lol id say that the uk gives them a redhot run for their money without the abrasive ugliness of the US, not to mention their inability to win wars

my nigga, there was another art deco tower going up in NYC but I can't seem to find info on it

>road paint and signage dont matter at all
Complete complete opposite lad

Britain has a really ugly system that has stuck since the 70s or something. In London it has modernised a lot and it makes such a difference

Morning lad, got any plans for being up this early?

mighty nigger mods

all me

I support Israel because 1) they're our greatest ally they always support America and want to see it do well 2) their existence alone upsets pakis so much that they blow themselves up over it 3) it's a worldwide leader in tech

shut the fuck up

nobody actually cares what the road paint looks like

they care if the road is well maintained, whether or not its tolled and whether or not its congested

Reckon I could have taken Arnie too ngl.

I thought I'd go to work for 9 hours

For a laugh

christ mate i didnt come all this way to be shot by some roidhead in acus what a way to bloody go

stupid leaf fuck leave the thread

220 Central Park South, and also 520 Park avenue.
All 3 by the same architect.

n.word

maybe, but the British army is like its own thing
I'd say the UK focuses more on "infiltrators" elites and spies than traditional warriors.

the UK is like Athens while the US is like Rome

Wagie wagie wagie... work isnt a laugh, you should be serious about working for Mr. Goldstein

to be perfectly honest with you i dont think thats true at all

oneitis? more like runtitis

me

>the USA is one of the only Western countries with a real warrior tradition

are there height/design restrictions for buildings next to central park?

>Christmas eve tomorrow
>still haven't brought any presents

they do not respond

have a feeling most NEETS who brag abut being neet have also posted about how terrible being neet is and how much they wish htey'd suicide

British architects should be round up and shot

literally don't fucking care about anything being posted in this shite thread

bye

Bit cold out

all mexicans should be killed

You're completely wrong

Confucianism demands rigid conformity to existing social order and unquestioning obedience to your superiors

If anything it can be argued that the Confucian Analects are the reason why China didn't conquer the New World because the belief shuns novel thought and doing things "just because" (whereas Aristotle's Metaphysics holds these to be the highest ideals)

Not other than the regular FAR zoning.
Much to NYC hipster anger.

>the UK is like Athens while the US is like Rome

Its the 23rd tomorrow

cheers

the stupid leaf who looks spanish is angry