Im 23 and yet still virgin. No experience in sex nor having gf, touching boobs and even pussy...

Im 23 and yet still virgin. No experience in sex nor having gf, touching boobs and even pussy. Jesus damn it my life sucks!

I want to end it up soon as possible. Guys any suggestion?

ps: no hooker/real life prostitute/web-prostitute/bar bitch/sex house

What do you have to offer that would make a girl want to fuck you?

Popularity, social status, money, good looks?

Try having sex with a lady.

Get off Sup Forums, get your lazy fatass off of your cum-stained mattress and do some exercise. Get a job you fucking hippie. Then boom, get laid. If you actually stick to exercise, you could be a poon master in a matter of 2-3 months

Basically I do have all that qualifies but idk man. Idk what should I do :(

Pls my BMI is fucking 19 and Im fuckin healthy. Btw I have stable financial status.

Well then its cause your being a whiny fucking cunt then.
"Oh, look at me, I've never had sex :( But I have so many good qualities! Bitches right?"
You are a disgrace you attention whore faggot

Join me.

If you don't wanna help pls said so...

>being this mad at an anonymous person on the internet

hoo boy, someone forgot they needed to kill themselves today

OP just fukin kill urself it's the only option

i'm so sorry :(

Go to a house party get drunk have a good time. stop being a lil bitch

Get on tinder or something and don't have lofty standards. Tons of fives and sixes thirsty for cock. Once you lose your v card it's like an epiphany and getting laid is nbd.

Sad to hear that :(

Cmme here and talk with married ones, just for fun

Nah party is okay but I hate to lose my self control. It's like my life aint fully enjoyed.

I'm also 23 and relate to exactly what your saying, welcome to the club

your inexperienced status might be what drives them away (not rly the fact that you are a virgin, but you are prob timid/shy, self-loathing, basically no confidence at all). If you limit yourself so much (no causal sex) you need to meet a nice christian girl, marry her and thewn fuck

I feel you bro :(

Go to a Strip Club. All the boobs and ass in your face.

Its almost definitely because you don't make a move on any girls. I assume you spend a lot of time with a girl for a period and then stop hanging our with them when they get a bf and you think you've been friend zoned. Ultimately any girl that gives you the time of day without you pestering the shit out of them is likely DTF but if you don't make any kind of move soon, they assume you aren't interested.

I didn't have sex until I was 25. Life sucked back then, but it's much better now. Here's what worked for me: Forget about girls for now, and just work on improving yourself. Get in shape. Find a hobby you love that isn't watching TV or playing vidya. Become interesting. Then the girls will gravitate toward you, and you'll have a much easier time picking one up.

Maybe a little bit timid but not a shy person. Im well motivated person but idk why I feel down on this issues. I know sex is fun but what do I get after all the funs gone?

Yeah I feel that. Maybe I should try to make a move.

Post nudes op. We need to know that you are what you say you are

That's literally all there is to it. You will get rejected sometimes but its just something you gotta deal with. Its a problem I have too but seriously to begin with you should hit on strangers in bars or clubs, offer to buy them a drink or something. If you've had a drink or two it will make you more confident, you might feel like you don't want just a cheap shag but that's how almost everybody loses their virginity and after school its how most relationships start too.

Lol what profit do I got from doing that? Btw okay just time stamp.

Yeah it's true just maybe I was thinking too much about that cheap shag/hookers feelings.

We still dont know if you are male, and/or not a fatass from that simple information

Sorry I wont fall for that. I keep myself as confidential as possible. Internet well anything could happened but I appreciate your kindness and helpfulness :)

I humbly apologized but I don't shit posting.

nice try mister skeleton

You're a skeleton I can't trust your hollow words sorry Im gonna need a pic. You do realize photos dont have to include the face right?

seriously, get a hooker. we bought one for a friend who has a similar issue, he had a gf 2 months later. Once the stigma is gone you'll feel a lot more confident. Nothing to be a shamed about, back in the day fathers used to bring their suns to whorehouses for the same reasons

Too bad you guys are not discussing the topic. First things first.

at least i have the dubs faggot

You wanna said that hookers are the kick starter? I will give some try perhaps.

that's my experience. It's a service really. also YOLO

Sadly Im human not a worm :)

Thanks man! I will keep your words :)

nice dubs :)

if you want to catch pussy, be a cat

kill girls until you get caught, then commit suicide

You're a beta fuck, you supposedly have all the things needed to get laid yet the one thing that's missing is some balls. You're a bitch, and you're never going to get laid you're probably unconsciously gay and stop yourself from even hitting on girls or getting to the next base. Best option would just be to kill yourself, like asap. On your suicide note just put somewhere that you were gay, and you'll probably make the news and that would be the most positive thing that could of happened to you alive, except you're dead.

AUTISM
U
T
I
S
M