Guys can someone help me...

guys can someone help me, I'm new here and someone in another thread said that to make my computer much quick I should delete the system 32 folder. so I did it but now my PC won't start. did I do something wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

gentoo.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nope. Just stick with it Sup Forumsro. Everything will work out for you.

take the case off of your hard drive and run a powerful magnet over it. this will force the computer into a hard reset.

is it 2011 again?

Nope. That was step one of a series of steps. Now you need to acquire Windows Generation 2, or "gentoo" as it's commonly nicknamed.

You can acquire an ISO to burn to an install disc, and a set of instructions here: gentoo.org/

guys seriously , it won't turn on. what do I do?

Let me guess, your dad's work computer and hes almost home?

Clearly a bait

Timestamp or bullshit

what is a timestamp?

take the case off of your hard drive and run a magnet over it. this will force your computer into a hard reset and fix the problem.

Buy a new computer.

Your bait is very, very weak. You should feel ashamed

OP, try this. it worked for me.

That screen image is copypasta. Either timestamp or gtfo.

Wow, this thread gave me cancer. I didn't know it was 2007 again.

guys please I'm starting to freak out, its my dads PC and he's going to be home from work soon, why won't it work???:(

>2016
>Not part of gentoo master race

There it is! I was waiting for it. I bid you faggots farewell.

Nigger in the fucking pic title it says it was taken in 2015. All these summerfags actually believing this

I heard putting your dick in your dad's ass fixes it.

how do magnets work?

fake and gay

You fail at this and you fail at life. Kill yourself you old post using Faggot.

Nice b8 m8

One of your hard drives are fucked, or your sata cable isnt plugged in all the way or bad. repartion and reinstall fam

yoo aint this the 2011 thred with that kid

I refer you to