MORAL DILEMMA TIME, FAGGOTS

MORAL DILEMMA TIME, FAGGOTS

You, your baby, and your entire townspeople are being chased by this band of bad people who will kill you all if they find you. All of you decide to hide in this secret place and are silently waiting for the bad guys to move away. However you know that your baby WILL cough and the band will hear him. Then they will find you, your baby, and the townspeople and kill all of you. So you have two choices:

(a) Kill your baby and save yourself and the entire town
(b) Or let your baby cough and get yourself, your baby, and the entire town get killed.

what the fuck do you do, kill your kid or get murdered anyway?

bump faggots

Waiting to see other peoples' answers

I would let us all die. It's not like they'd be grateful for my sacrifice anyway.

Of course i'll kill the baby ?

Kill the kid,I can just get another one,plus even IF I did let the baby cry we'd all just be slaughtered

> implying I didn't kill the worthless child first thing

user pls.

Kill bb and use body later ofc

Post real question

Kill the baby, then start coughing.

you think you can kill your own fucking child? think again.

Cover the baby's mouth.

I think in the Heat of the Situation i could do it.

I've killed over 9000 of my kids

Temporarily remove dick from baby's mouth to prevent coughing. What a stupid question.

since you heartless cunts will just murder your child anyway, heres a more difficult situation:
You are a member of a gang and you have been arrested with another member of your gang. Both of you are confined away from each other and you have no way of communicating with the other member. The police does not have enough evidence to convict both of you with major charges and instead offer you and the other member a bargain. You have two choices:
(a) You can remain silent
(b) Or betray the other member and testify that he has committed the crime.

Then there are three outcomes:
(a) If you betray the other member and he remains silent, you will be set free and he will serve 3 years in prison. (But this also works vice versa. If you remain silent and he betrays you, you will serve 3 years in prison)
(b) If you betray the other member, and he betrays you too, you both serve 2 years in prison
(c) If you and the other member both remain silent, you both only serve one year in prison.

What would you do?

I've killed hundreds of billions of children for quick satisfaction, this one's just a little bigger.

Can we still kill a baby first?

Remain silent. Niggas don't snitch.

Can you come up with a real question, user?

kek

>Game Theory
>Prisoner's Dilemma
I'd snitch without thinking about it.

I'm authorised to operate train equipment, and I have no legal obligation to help anyone.

Good Sumaratan laws hold you culpable if you try to positively interfere with a situation. If I do nothing, I am not responsible for any deaths that occur, nor should I be.

Too easy, user. NEXT

strangle it to death

what if the other faggot snitches too? then you also go to prison, idiot

obviously one-box. if i cant see it i dont have to worry about it

thats not the point of a moral dilemma. you cant work around it, you have to remain within the given situation. Either you pull the lever or not, legal consequences aside

No, not that easy. If he snitches too then you both go to jail as a snitch. Snitchs get raped and killed in jail. Checkmate nigger

Bitch let's hear a real one.

There's a torrential rain coming down while you're driving home. Everything is getting soaked through. You pass a bench with 3 people on it.

One is an old lady who is clearly dying, and will not live unless taken to the hospital immediately

Another is an old pal who had once saved your life

The last is a beautiful woman who you know will be your soul mate.

There is only one seat other than the drivers in your car.

Wat do?

I have a more willingness to snitch on a fellow gang-member than the average person. I don't care; my priority is my own safety and well-being.

As above, so below. Plus, if/when I do find out he snitched anyway, who's to say I won't shank him the first chance I got? Better than me not snitching for some moralistic bullshit, only to find he sang like a canary anyway.

You are a skilled doctor, with five patients who all need different organ transplants. There are currently no organs available to give them, and if they don’t get their transplants soon they will all die. You have a sixth patient, who is dying of an incurable disease. At the moment you are giving him medicine to ease his pain and prolong his life. He is a compatible organ donor for your five other patients, but the medicine he is taking will keep him alive just a day longer than they have left. If you were to stop giving him medicine he would die before them, in a very painful way, but you would then be able to use his organs to save the other five.

What should you do?

What if the sixth patient’s disease was curable, and the medicine you are giving him will allow him to make a complete recovery?

The pal. Bros before hoes, even old ones.

Soulmate sit on my lap and have the old lady sit on the lap of my old pal. Too easy,user.

> moral dilemma
> only two outcomes
Fuck your vidya logic. I am under no moral obligation to interfere. How about we ask about the morals of this Predictor asshole?

ill take the hot bitch of course

I'd treat whoever got there first.

I stay silent because he knows if he rats, he'll be killed regardless.

I've heard about such story before from a Syrian refugee. When their group was hiding from Syrian army father strangled his baby to shut her mouth

But I'm not a doctor, user. I can't imagine being a doctor. I have literally no way to answer this.

In prison if the word gets out even as a rumor you are fucked so if you snitch its a burden you can't get rid of. Sharking him? No that is a retarded idea that will land you without any privileges and they'd give you extra time or possible life. What you do if you both snitch is get yourself in perm prison protection. That is when you are removed from the cells with the normal inmates in fear of your saftey. In uk you can get TV's and shit

Not how it works, dipshit
Ur just gonna let an old woman die?And you too?

Really between a rock and a hard place on that one. I've already decided that if I do wind up in prison, for any reason, I'm going all the way: I'm killing someone so I can get solitude. I'm in the U.S., so it's literally just sitting in a completely dark room naked, but whatever. The alternative isn't exactly favorable.

Then again, this is why I don't engage in criminal activity, or hang around those who do.

She's 3 feet from death anyway, why not? Not like she's going to work me into her will or anything if I do save her.

well if you asswipes think you can just trick yourself out of every moral dilemma then give me a proper one that will leave no options, and genuinely leaves you stunned

well, yes i am going to let an old woman die. Shes old. She has lived her life. why should i let a beautiful young lady die?

im more in conflict about the old pal that saved me, because i would owe him, but then again the women will be my soulmate. i would just hate myself either way if i saved the other one. so i will go with the alternative that gives me somewhat more pleasure

have old pal take lady to hospital

>having a child in the first place

user plz

Then *I'd* be out of a car. No deal.

Kill the OP.

meant this one

i dont have a kid

Underrated post

Kill the bandits duh

Let someone else kill him

Youre fucking dumb. Put whiskey in baby formula and put the damn thing to sleep.

I live in Houston... if my townspeople are with me... I ain't got shit to worry about.

that person is your friend you'd just ask him to drop it at you house and my friends would

Maybe it's because my irl friends have been treating me like a fringe as of late that I feel this way, but I'm pretty sure my friends wouldn't do anything for me, especially something like that.

I could just put the baby to sleep, too easy

Why wasting your time in this dilemma shit instead of checking this dubs

>Game Theory
>Prisoner's Dilemma
Did you even read the post you replied to?

If number 6 has a disease it makes his organs unusable for transplants

what the hell are you trying to say

Murder the baby. Murder the person on the tracks. Kill myself for being a gang nigger. Leave the old friend and old lady to die and get some pussy.

kill the band of bad people

The dumb cunt doesn't understand economic theories

The kid dies regardless, so I would rather kill it and ensure the safety of me and my people.

Put the baby in uncounscious state.

wow you are so superior

OH, FUCK!!

if the other faggot snitches then you'll be glad that you snitched too, because you get 2 years instead of 3

the trick is that no matter what the other person does your own personal outcome is better if you snitch (but only if you ignore the fact that your gang will kill you later)

I'd cover my babies fucking mouth idiot

Fair point, good user

id throw the little shit at the bandit leaders head, jump out of the cave and shout out loud "save it, its all yours my friend" with this face

not necessarily

brain cancer patients can be organ donors

The problem with this one is that if they do not have enough evidence to convict both of us then they can not convict either if both remain silent. By that logic...
>radio-fucking-silence

Let soul mate drive old woman to hospital, hang out with bro on bench till soul mate comes back. Swap bro/soul mate option if you prefer.

they can in the great USA

Baby is kill

You talk to patient six ( or primary decision maker if six is potato ) and present the choice, refraining from taking away the dignity of anyone in the situation.

>takes all of them because car is big enough for at least 4 more

2 because the track reconnects and that way it will hit both boxes

This decision did have place in real life. There's a book abount women in WW2 (its name is like "War has not a woman's face" in English), written by Belarusian author, that describes exactly the situation you offered. My English sucks, but I can try to translate a short excerpt

Here's the thing, your moral dilemma fucking sucks. it'd be extremely easy to cover the kids mouth than to fucking kill him, and you really think a band of thieves that can hear a baby's cough won't hear a baby getting murdered? And if you're going to say "you cover the baby's mouth so he won't make a noise when you kill him" you could just do that in the first place.

Come up with something that's real enough to make me feel a emotions toward the situation

>tl;dr your dilemma sucks ass

Knowing the baby would cry before going into hiding and knowing the hiding would result in some one dying. Why would I go into hiding there then? Also why don't I simply get a bit of alcohol and get the kid to pass the fuck out. Shit people used to give babies some rum for teeth aches and to knock the little shits out. So my answer...FUCK YOU OP AND YOUR DUMB ASS QUESTION! Would I have alcohol on me? You bet your fucking ass, I am Irish. Will my baby go out like a light after being doped up? Yes again. I get to keep my kid and be a hero. I AM THE WINNER, OP!

You should seriously look into child-rearing practices throughout history, including in small-scale, "pre"-state societies. The perceived sacredness/specialness of the bond between parent and child is a CULTURAL phenomenon; while not unique to the modern world, it is far from ingrained into "human nature". Infanticide is or has been prevalent in many societies precisely because one too many babies in a given situation will occasionally fuck over everybody in the group. There are even societies in which a parent is expected to and goes kill his child under certain conditions well past infancy.

*does, not "goes"

>be me, hiding from bandits
>guy next to me has a baby
>randomly sets baby on ground at his feet
>curb stomps the matherfucking baby head
>infant brains everywhere
>what.meme
>he looks at me with a tired glaze over his eyes
>"He woulda coughed"
>what the fuck
>bandits hear him
>we all die
>mfw

No evidence but still get jail time? Thats not how the system works, junior. And it depends on how long I knew this fucker. If he was new blood and easily throw awayable then I snitch. If we been running in the same crew for years and I knew he would take a bullet for me we both shut our mouths. More so cause if they have no evidence then the only thing lasting a year is the court case going on trying to get us in jail. Barely a hard choice and in the end I won't lose anything. NEXT BETTER QUESTION!

Can I kill the baby anyway?

>moral dilemma

lol no that faggot is getting strangled

Here's the translation, I did my best, /b

"Someone gave us away... Nazis knew where guerilla camp is. They surrounded the forest and nearest roads. We were hiding deep in the thicket, where soldiers couldn't reach. Mire. It could swallow men and vehicles alike.
For several days, even weeks we stayed neck deep in water. There was a radio operator with us, she had just born a baby.
Baby is hungry... But mother is starving too, she's no milk, and the child cries. Chasteners are nearby... They have dogs... If dogs hear the cry, we all are going to die. The whole group, about thirty members. You
understand?
We make a decision...
Noone has the courage to convey commander's order, but mother guesses it herself. She puts her child under water
and holds it a long while... Baby doesn't cry anymore... No sound... And we can't raise our eyes. Can't look either at mother or at each other..."

Give the car to my old friend to drive the old lady to the hospital and put my jacket over my new soul mates head to keep her dry and walk her home. Get a nasty head cold but get taken care of and fucking naked heats up from new soul mate who is preventing me from chilling over. FUCKING EASY! These are some shit questions.

lol a doctor is not allowed to desert a patient like that ( 6 ). he needs to ask first, if 6 says no than the doctor can't do shit.

retards on Sup Forums

bro ofcourse, a bond between bros is even more sacred than romantic attraction