Itt: we wend this bitch back to mexico

Itt: we wend this bitch back to mexico
Just letting you know she got where she is now with your money

She used it better then I would have.

fucking idiot shes not illegal

I'm fine with that.

How is it my money?

She has work permit and SS. Undocumented doesn't mean ILLEGAL. I have work permit came in illegally and I am fucking white pussy everyday you mad? Your sister would love to suck my brown dick

Forget that you look like a horse didn't you?

Better yet, be better than her so that such money goes to people like you.

Wait...

Exactly, she has DACA status

she's illegal but I wish she wasn't. clearly hard working unlike the whites leaching off food stamps

*than
>the irony

You're just butthurt she's successful and you're not even though you had every opportunity to make something of yourself

She's openly admitted she is violating our federal immigration laws. Why are the police not tackling her and putting her in jail? What the fuck is going on?

Can someone explain how the fuck she has a 4.5 GPA when the scale only goes to 4.0? Sure, an A+ would a 4.3, but that still doesn't allow a 4.5. And very few schools give A+s.

something something AP Classes.

Ah. Thanks user.

mexican NEET reporting
We got where we are with YOUR money, whitey

Not for much longer, Trump will save america

>Trump will be president

I'd rather have her than uneducated fucks who contribute nothing

So if we paid for her education, and she used the money in a good way (got good grades etc) id rather she stays and contributes back than send her back to mexico as a gift. Show me a beaner that is on welfare or works and sends all money back to mexico. This chicks alright as long as she stays in usa and gives back.

Even if she was here in a completely illegal circumstance, who gives a fuck?

Hard working, well-educated, intelligent immigrants have never and will never be a problem.

>fucks fat ugly white bitches
Yea bro we are really mad about that.

how many dumbfucks that were born here do jack shit and make this country worst? I don't get why racists act like this chick is so horrible when their dumbasses cannot do simple math and make logical arguments.

It's funny you guys are really bitching about this. It doesn't matter that she's illegal, 80% of the kids born and raised here don't even work that hard in school. I'd rather her use my money for her education than a bunch of ignorant kids living here who don't even take school seriously. Really now, no bullshit, who here in the US has accomplished that much in school?

Literally not irony

Go creep on women at Macy's you freak

I see absolutely no problem with her losing her scholarships, she may even put those legs to good use

OP mad, go do something with your life you pathetic hating fuck

She's a cocky bitch but she's smart and will contribute to society

see: the entire South and Midwest

>admires the gr8 b8

I'd be okay with her, it's just that she felt the need to stroke her ego by posting this tweet.
>Nice legs
You gotta be kidding me.

>valuable resource
HURR SEND IT BECK TO MEXEECO MY SON COULDNT GET INTO COLLEGE BECAUSE SHE TOOK HIS PLACE HE A GOOD BOI

not irony you fucking tard, if he was arguing against and mispelled that would be irony. He backed his own point by inadvertently spelling incorrectly on a status partly about education you absolute fucking tard.

What a smug little bitch

>TFW now that im older and look back i realize i squandered my high school opportunities

this. this is why our country is fucked. because we want to send back everyone, including people like this who could actually fucking help our country and our economy. and replace their positions with our redneck retards or hipster faggots.

american education right here

you are a cuck.

There are already enough legal immigrants doing what she is doing. She is taking advantage of being an american minority to get a full ride when she is neither.

Trump will take care of your filthy kind.

Maybe if you weren't such an autist redneck in school, foreigners wouldn't be lapping you at life.

>lists her achievements that are actual facts
hurr cocky bragging bitch!

how exactly am i paying for that?

I know but that just makes me wanna fuck her

she has "helped" to ensure that an american does not get that scholarship.

Meanwhile legal immigrants are 100 times worse off than this girl and you don't say shit

>There are already enough legal immigrants doing what she is doing.
oh i didnt know that was your call to make
>She is taking advantage of being an american minority to get a full ride when she is neither.
oh she isnt a minority?

FUCKING THIS a million times over. She is doing more than you will ever dream of achieving. You WISH you had what she did.

>we wend
>wend

Amazing, an undocumented Mexican is far more educated than an American who wants her to leave.

I agree with this angry user

>she has "helped" to ensure that an american does not get that scholarship.
wow yeah competition really is a horrible thing isnt it gee gosh if only we were communists *le sigh*

ss?

are you dumb nigger? If we send her back to mexico at this point, thats true. If she stays, and becomes an american (which she will most likely do as going back to mexico wont get her as good of a job as staying here) then shes an american who is contributing. Its the welfare beaners and the beaners who are in gangs or send money back to mexico exclusively that we should hate.

She goes to school for free, your taxes
She gets medical for free, your taxes
Her family gets benefits for free, your taxes

but more importantly in this case
Her full ride scholarship to texas university (aprox 150k to 200k), your taxes plus the life of one american that would have been able to get a full ride.

You have to remember, american minorities > american non minorities when it comes to getting scholarships.

If this goes unpunished you are basically saying that undocumenteds have more of a right to go to college than most americans.

What is reading comprehension?

That user stated: "[A]merican minority". Which in the context refers to a U.S. citizen.

Anyone feeding off of the hard work of others is a parasite. I don't care if they are White, Black or Beandip color.

>I am fucking white pussy everyday you mad?
No you aren't Pedro.

>She goes to school for free, your taxes
>She gets medical for free, your taxes
>Her family gets benefits for free, your taxes
>but more importantly in this case
>Her full ride scholarship to texas university (aprox 150k to 200k), your taxes plus the life of one american that would have been able to get a full ride.
i honestly have no problem with this
if you believe in merit, ambition, and the soul of capitalism and America, you would be supporting her

1.) She wasnt undocumented. As stated above she was not ILLEGAL. There is a difference. She legally used our system and plans to stay in the us and become a citizen. As long as she does and gives back, who the fuck cares. Your bitch ass is posting on Sup Forums. Lmao. You havent achieved shit.

1: not my taxes
2: not my taxes
3: not my taxes, again.

also, why are you so selfish?

>shes not illegal
>I'm undocumented

Yeah, you don't really know what illegal means do you?

Shit, user. You're right. We should throw the people who paid for everything under the bus so that random people across the world can cuck us.

>Muh taxes
>the illegals are keeping the white man down

Do people realize that assuming this is all true that she is an outlier?

So the one person in the contributing makes up for the 10s of thousands that dont? Seems legit.

user said
>when she is neither
which implies the couple of American and minority
by being brown she is one of the two, so it is wrong that user used the word "neither"

>You actually pay any taxes.
Stay in your Mom's basement.

It is not a "call"

Do you have any idea what a legal immigrant has to deal with when coming to a US school?

American schools are extremely protective of american students, none of the scholarships of benefits apply to non americans doing a BA/BS. They have to register separately, pay full price and pay for health insurance. Most legal immigrants can only afford to come to do a Masters or PHD, where they can pay their way as teacher assistants or research assistants.

If she was here legally, forget her scholarship, she probably would not have even been accepted to that school. If she was an actual white american I bet she would have been accepted without a scholarship.

So being undocumented is better than being legal, which is bad. It is also better than being an average american which is bullshit

in that case every single person in the world is a parasite user :^)

We should report her parents. Pretty sure they are undocumented too

>If this goes unpunished
>punish people for getting educated
yup, you sure are republican.

sjw: listen up colleges, we need less white men on schools, start accepting more minorities.
colleges: undocumented people are minorities, right

you: I am ok with that.

fuck off faggot

you are right user!

Mind giving me your address? I love meeting non selfish people like you.

i'm paying taxes in another fucking country, you fucking retarded cunt. not everyone lives in murca.

lynch her

>That people who work and contribute to society are the same as those who only feed off of others.

No. Just no, user.

Make this Country worst......

social justice has made many agencies too scared to actually do their job due to the massive outcry and protests that it would cause.
deport some unknown wetback that crossed illegally? sure, adios paco.
deport some smart bitch that got "famous" because she bragged about being illegal? hell no. the SJW's would have a fucking field day.

ITT: Mexifags defending some dumb bitch who should have kept quiet.

getting a huge return on your investment by discovering a hardworking high calibur talent isnt what I would consider throwing people under the bus

Yet, you're here talking about American politics and telling other people how to live their lives in the U.S. Good job, faggot.

I'm not exactly sure which side of the argument I'm on here, but the scholarships she received were academic. Minority or not, if you get a 4.5 and are valedictorian, you're going to get scholarships you dumbass. They're not handouts, she worked for them.

Also nice cuck meme faggot

So you have no real argument? Good, leave then faggot

back to mowing my lawn, spic

Skøyenåsveien 13, oslo.

retard.

topkek USA in a nutshell

and? op said she used my money. she didn't.

>That it is better for everyone.

Sure, if they all came out like fucking Einstein. But, they don't. Less than 1% return isn't a good investment.

Why the fuck did she say nice legs? That has nothing to do with her accomplishments. She's a waste. I can already tell that she's the type to do well on school but he a complete re outside of it. Burn her alive.

she is "competing" by being an american minority when she is actually neither.

If universities where allowed to give scholarships on merit we would not be having this discussion.

let's be clear, if this stands as far as college admission and benefits goes the pecking order will go:

undocumenteds>minorities>white americans>legal immigrants

is it too much to ask to put the undocumenteds at least among the legal immigrants if not below them?

>Nice legs
Gtfo

I said the same thing kek

>She didn't use any money.

Good to know that you're an autist.

What is it? Are you that mad at her because your too stupid to go get a degree?
Or is it that a smart woman scares you ?

hahaha holy shit youre stupid

She's not even illegal. I don't know why you all can't JUST FUCKING GOOGLE FOR FUCKING ONCE SHE'S ON A GODDAMN DACA, A WORK PERMIT THAT ALLOWS CHILDREN LIKE HER TO LIVE AND WORK LEGALLY IN THE UNITED STATES. SHE HAS BROKEN NO LAWS.

He didn't say she didnt use any money. He said she didn't use any of HIS money.

GO BACK TO Sup Forums

>has useful immigrants
>gets mad
fucking idiot.

can you elaborate on why she is not ILLEGAL?

There are some complicated laws at work here, but nothing that has been posted or shown in the news claim that she is here legally

>our politics are unique and special!
>only we understand immigrants!

you're *

Just kill yourself.