How does a femanon go about finding a kinky femanon to fool around with in person?

How does a femanon go about finding a kinky femanon to fool around with in person?
Nothing serious, but I've been interested in it for a while. Tinder doesn't work very well.

Honestly for me, I've only been able to hook up with really hot girls that are on Molly/rolling for some reason when they aren't rolling they are super straight, I'm bi btw, I'm in a few groups on fb I think those are pretty good too there's lots of girls who are more open there. Good luck c:

Go outside and talk to people.

a lot of horny young girls there 4changirls.jimdo.com

Not really looking for a one time random hookup, would like to get to know them a bit before hand, but interesting, thank you for the advice :)

Hey guess what, tit or gtfo

Otherwise you're a dude.

There are no exceptions and never will be faggot.

What's up dude, why are you such a newfag?

TITS TIMESTAMP

Fuck off with your misappropriations of the rule.

Please baby give me your email, I promise I'm not like other men, I'm gonna treat you like a princess, I'm a nice guy and a gentlemen first

Oh please please, I never had anybody that loved for who I am, please give me your email femanon, we are gonna have a great time together baby, let me show you my katana collection

>pls respond

try fetlife

Everyone who replied before this user is a nigger

Definitely a dude All y'all are dudes

You aren't
?

Tits or gtfo faggots

Timestamp

Fucking samefag, piece of shit

tits or gtfo

Tits or gtfo

Femanon here, in before GTFO you sad neckbeard virgins. Where do you live, what do you look like?

Well there's lots of girls on those groups let me show you this one, I met this girl here but we still have yet to met in real life but we have a pretty sweet friendship we sext all the time and talk about sad stuff lol I just haven't been able to met her yet because I'm out of the state :"(

Are there local groups or are the mostly out of state?

Central Iowa, I'm not really interested in anyone that lives more than an hour or so away.

This one has ppl from all over, I'm sure there's one close to you or you could go on like plenty of fish or just be really nice to girls that's how they always start talking to me (I'm really really secretive about me being bi) I'm just really nice to them and call them babe and say how pretty they are and shit then all the sudden they start sending me nudes and trying to talk all the time.

Ditto fetlife I met lots of women there

Sauce?

lovely group there, however for being a closed group I can still look and see every member of that page without joining..... looks like a good bunch of girls

Don't have it, sorry, but it's not that great. Girl on the left is more focus on herself than anything else.

Will give it a shot, thank you.

I take it you don't use your real facebook?

Hey male user, you're not female don't be a faggot.

Tits or gtfo

Currently at University of Michigan. Am fairly inexperienced but enthusiastic bi femanon, love partying, BDSM, alfresco naughty play and eating pussy. Am slim, busty brunette, like similar girls. What you look like?

do it on cam first to get used to all that, fool around with another cam girl then work your way from there. try here icanhazchat. com/thepartyzone

Hey guess what you're a faggot

Too many lying faggots itt

Why so much faggotry?

Sup male

Oh hey look a dude

Quite obvious

noob

You sound like you'd be great if you lived much closer, sorry love. I'm not interested in anything long distance, hence looking for local 3:

Oh shit look I found OPs tits

Hey look I found your tits

Literally all faggot males itt

You're a fucking piece of shit

This

>trying this hard to sound female
>obviously not

Pic related, it's you

>this
>faggot

Op is a faggot

Hey look a dude

user you're my hero

no, that's me

You must be new here

OP isnt a femanon

Yeah I use my real fb because we talk about being discreet I have a bf and he's cool with me doing whatever and they also have a partner sometimes but we know it's like on the hush lol I never add really stupid girls I don't like those anyways, too immature and stupid smh

Oh and on fetlife I did make a fake one like with a different email from everything and no face pics there's actually quite a lot of people from fb there lol oh and in the fb group the always ask like put a heart and who ever likes it can add you that's how u got tons of girls lol I don't like some of them tho they are pretty weird

45 replies and no tits? Fuck off.

I appreciate your advice, thanks a lot :) I'll probably try fetlife if nothing happens soon!

rent a hooker