Hello, everyone...

Hello, everyone. We made a thread on Sup Forums about a month ago proposing an idea for a "Red Pilled" parody of Buzzfeed. The thread received positive reception, and so we decided to put our plan into action. Here is our first video. Feel free to respond with any criticisms, or suggestions. We're also looking for more people to help us out with this project. Thanks, guys.

youtube.com/watch?v=fijYOHA46O8

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/0wsvb8PoqdksOhAI
discord.gg/tempest-queen-vaan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Needs voice acting.

We're planning on making this happen in future videos.

I like this. Make more

Keep going

Not completely for it, but I'll watch what you make in the future

bump

so double cancer then?

This is is great start, but the video needs to be more focused. It seems more like a collection of facts than a cohesive whole unified by a clear overall thesis. For example, the graphs show historical trends, but there's no explanation of what the relevance is to a man considering women. You want to make it unambiguously clear; assume the audience is lazy and spoonfeed the conclusions to them — how exactly these trends will affect their lives.

gay

Glad you folks are liking it. If you think you'd be down for helping out with this project feel free to leave your skype info and we'll add you to our group.

Bump.
This is perfect tbh. It's red pilling in a format that attracts millions of views.

No thanks lad, but i'll be watching for more content

>Not having a discord
Also in progress of starting up a red pill channel. Third attempt. Fuck me.

Oh also, you can obviously contact us at our email address:
[email protected]

Bomp

Bamp

You're trying as well? Why not team up?

Our mind isn't limited only to the buzzfeed satire, by the way.

Well, I'm more a part of one. But yeah, we're still sorting out our third channel atm. But I'll contact you through yt when we get things figured out. I linked your channel on our discord.

We're trying to gain a following before red pilling.

Brump

Would be glad to host it on this discord that we already have set up discord.gg/0wsvb8PoqdksOhAI

Not sure how that works. What does it mean to host it on discord?

Discord is a group chat program. A lot more efficient than Skype.

Also there's two of us in here. This user is the head of our channel.

Basically organize everything, we had a similar plan and already have some people. And a document, but not much else so far, we are having a meeting tonight at 9PM Pst

Conceptually this is fine, but a couple of things..

Some of these font sizes are for ants.

That scream/whistle/whateverthefuck noise is annoying as dick, and makes me want to turn the video off.

The text is too long. Punch it up. e.g. For pic related:

>In 2013 studies showed that men generally have a negative perception of tatooed women. (1)

Just put a small-print reference at the bottom, rather than getting into the details in the main text.

Tighten up the edit. Like when the colored-hair feminists and hot dog cocksuckers were popping up, it was a little drawn out. Same with the zooms. Very slow. With tighter editing and tighter copy, this video could be 90 seconds or a minute.

Graphs around 1:36 are for ants.

I wouldn't say Im the head, but I do organize and plan most of what we do

nice vid OP, youre not a faggot

Not op. But, good tips.

this is the discord I was talking about btw

>samefagging this hard

newfag

Good stuff, will certainly keep this in mind.

I'm one of the main leaders in the original "CleverCloverTV / RawMemeCrew" project. We'd love to work together and make a full on red-pill site. Your best bet to get in contact would be discord. We have almost 200 subs already, so we could transfer your channel to ours and run with it.

>no narrator
>lots of text to read in small print
>annoying whistle noise
>title spells out seven and isn't catchy

user pls

Seven red flags for women can also be interpreted as flags for women, like flags women should know about men. Bad ambiguous phrasing

Did that actually become a thing?
I started the thread with the idea but it seemed like nothing took off.

I support you.

Keep doing them, it's long time we needed a media like this.

Make a blog or something to spread it easier.

Yeah! We took it off with the name RawMemeCrew. There was a bit of conflict between a couple of us and we've somewhat taken care of that, but we did produce a video about those Arizona threads the other month that got us about 180 subs.

I've created a Discord that we can all join.
discord.gg/tempest-queen-vaan

Also , some frame need to be slower, we don't have time to read it all without pressing pause

Glad to hear that.
I don't have a discord account but is the plan still to transition from a normie-friendly channel to a red pill channel?