Why are people making a big deal about Ali and his funeral? He was a fucking jerk and a racist

Why are people making a big deal about Ali and his funeral? He was a fucking jerk and a racist.

You need to take the things he said in the context of the era he lived, dipshit.

Amen to this.

nigger

So its not racist if it happened in the past?

Be prepared for a bunch of faggots defending his racism and bigotry

> jerk
> racist

yep, he's one of us. I mourn the passing of OG Sup Forumstard

I live in Louisville and people are going fucking crazy. You might as well have shut downtown.

I think all the bad shit he did like draft dodging and all that levels out with the good stuff he has done especially for my community.

Either way he is a draft dodging hipocrit.

he only knows his basement, and bernie

And he was an overrated fuck. He just happened to be the first person to talk a lot of shit

Exactly, if he was alive today hed just be a racist asshole, but in the time he lived, right slap bang in the civil rights movement era, there was "real" oppression of blacks, as in people were still being lynched by the Klan and shit.

People used to think that the earth is flat, and anybody who didn't think it was flat was stupid.

I didn't really care tbh. I'm a huge Ali fan, but he was pretty much dead anyways.

Joe Fraizer saved his sorry ass and he repaid him by calling him a coon

Joe Louis > Ali

Why would people do that?

Hardly anyone takes the wording in the bible into the context of the times it was written citing it as hateful and degrading.

>draft dodging
>a bad thing
Pick one.

exactly
that's why slavery wasn't racist at all

He called people coons and monkeys, Sup Forums should love him

Because the bible is still relevant

why the fuck would be agree to being conscripted you get abused by your country and then they want you go die for it while all of the white celebrities escape, utter retardation

We with our fucked up values can like him for those reasons but society as a whole shouldn't be. Did cho get a TV funeral?

Sure. And Celine Dion's husband and manager was a pedo, too.

We forget the "little" things when great entertainers entertain us.

Only white people can be considered racist

He was a retarded illiterate nigger sucking the scabs off Louis Farrakhan's syphilitic dick.

Epic

Because white people are the best?

>Writings of a bunch of incredibly uneducated people who lived 2000+ years ago.
>relevent

Moran.

I still think everything that happened 2000 years back was an extra terrestrial visitation but people were just too dumb back then to comprehend it, so resorted to giving credit to "Gods" and "Miracles". But I digress.

i second this user. drafts are tyranny of state. volunteer army only bish.

Don't over think books written by the humans, human. Have a hat.

This

That and you are retarded

>hurr durr yuo not patriotic?
>le yuo not want to die for le cuntry for no reason other than some old politican farts ego got hurt?
>le yuo not gud le americum!

i dont get it why people still consider a soldier dying on the field a "hero". he's a mindless muppet who died because some cuck of politician cant find a solution where nobody has to die. if i was in charge, people who start wars should be in it, front line. see, thats how you make world peace. but yeah, keep believing that this is something worth to die for.

Did you ever witness his sport firsthand, or what? He was a giant among wannabees. Someone to be proud of. I will go down as saying he was an excellent person, from what I knew of him. My 0.2 internets.

Its relevant because people use it as reference. They should at least revise it. The alien things makes sense though

Someone to be proud of? Are you serious??

>aaah to be 16 again....
remember, anons ,when we were this sure about everything because we knew so little about anything ?

>can't refute my point
>hurt durr ur a retard

People have known the Earth isn't flat since the Greeks, you dumb fucking newfag.

Racism is discrimination based on race. Thats it. Has nothing to do with power. Refuted.

You have obviously never met the man. He was very nice when I met him and he did a couple of magic tricks for the valet at Caesars in southern Indiana. He hung out and chatted for about 45 minutes a lot better of a person then most celebs that I met when I worked there.

David duke could be a blast to hang out with too. Doesn't mean he isn't racist.

Nation of Islam was retarded, but I agree wholeheartedly with his comments on the separation of the races.
There's nothing wrong with racism.

You're laugh at shadows user. And I laugh with you.

Good riddance to another mouthy nigger. I liked him better when he shut the fuck up and just jiggled and drooled like Michael J. Fox, tbh.

He inspired a shit-ton of nogs to feel great about themselves for no apparent reason.

He seems to have earned his rep as a pretty nice guy all around. The conversion to islam was kind of stupid, but I see that as more of rejection of white religious culture than a identification with an arab one. Still, it's hard to argue that he wasn't a superb athlete, and he accomplished quite a bit for a black man in the context of his era.

This.
People should be proud of their race, not afraid of feeling discriminatory for preferring their own over another.

He was young and hated whites because of Jim Crow laws. He ended up changing his views when he grew older.

Where do you think you are user?

It was stupidity at the highest level. Not only did Muslims enslave more Africans than whites ever did, they usually castrated the males.

You can think what you want but I've met the guy and chatted with him. Everyone is racist to a certain degree. Most racist people I have met have been straight assholes to everyone even their own race. Ignorance is bliss so continue being a sheeple and follow the statements of people who have never met and will never meet the man in question. If your getting your info from the news you are one blissful fucker. Now on the other hand I think that they are making it to big of a spectical. But Louisville likes to show off a bit.

gotta love Sup Forums, a bunch of good for nothing dipshits talking shit about a man that achieved so much that if any Sup Forumstard ever was to match him they'd have to start trying now, keep trying for the remainder of their natural lives, be born again, and do it all over again.

You wouldn't happen to be black would you?

You maybe low balling the two lifetimes most of the fucker are yelling for a hot pocket from their mommy.

Well yeah, I doubt it was really an intellectual decision. He was shopping around for religions and Nation of Islam happened to be the shiniest one around for a black man with an activist leaning and distrust of white culture. I guess it would have been more ridiculous for him to convert to mormonism at the time, but if he really wanted to be outrageous he could have just been openly atheist.

People are faggots that never evolved past high school in terms of social interaction.
They still love the jocks over the betas and the nerds.

By the name of this post i know your a bernie supporter

#HillDog

most of these fools would suck trumps dick in hopes that his semen contain a trace of the hotpocket he ate a week ago. That's the height of their aspirations.

yeah nice strawman you fucking cunt

You can huff and puff but you still can't blow my strawman down

I wish they had cremated him in a human-size George Foreman grill

It's because they are too retarded to create a racist system that benefits them. Niggers are just too stupid to be racist it seems.

doesn't change that you're a cunt.

not to mention an idiot as well.

And you're a cuck

Because theyre willing to do a shit paying job not everyone has the cojones for. You could be an hero too user,if you werent such a massive faggot.

Jerk...nah. Egotistic maybe but he spent his whole life giving to organizations to help blacks. Hes not a racist in the time he lived, that shit was legit back then, those complaints were valid. He couldn't even eat at a resturant uptown wearing the heavy weight camp medal. Go google some more man and stfu until you do.

Explain him calling Joe Frazier, a black man, a coon.

You guys know that in ye olde times when you was king and shit you had to be in the battle field right?

They simply stopped doing it because they can give orders from afar, not because they are any more worthy than the average Joe.

The very definition of the word makes this wrong. Racism is prejudice based upon race. It has nothing to do with who gains from it.

His name is Joe Frazier

wtf does it matter, You white fucks have called each other nigger 10 times before breakfast. He can call another black guy whatever he wants and you best be DAMN sure if theres a championship on the line he was going to shit talk. Had nothing to do with it, he just liked to fuck with his opponents. How do you do that to Joe? call him a coon.

He also converted to Islam to avoid the draft
He also dropped Islam as soon as the war ended
Idk why people call him a hero and say how he was brave
He was a pussy and an asshole

>Because the bible is still relevant

wait wat? do you even know what you're saying?

>not a racist in the time he lived

He was cool young one.

He converted to Islam, not knowing that muslims took, used and killed 80 million plus black african slaves.

Nigger, he gave up the world championship for that dodge. Don't tell a man who spends his entire life fighting fuckers in the face hes a pussy for not going to war. Your dumbass would be in canada so fast you'd be leaving the house with that accient, know what I'm talking aboot. You haven't been alive in an age of draft and you damn sure weren't around for Nam, none of us were. Go tell those old guys who had to kill 50 kids in some shit hole of a place that he did the right think by going.

> using greentext to avoid my point.

Because he was the greatest.

>Dodging haters comments like.

Because he's a BLACK racist therefore has the support of every nigger in america

He was the Greatest Heavy Weight fighter. And rather than run to Csnada to avoid the draft he stayed in this country and stood on his principles of being a cociencious objector it cost him his title cost him his livelihood, and almost cost him his freedom. He was a real man who stood up for what he thought was right. I am a white Viet Nam Era Veteran. God rest his soul

>Go tell those old guys who had to kill 50 kids in some shit hole of a place that he did the right think by going.

?

How about this. You're racist too, your hear to bring a single guy down because you have nothing better to do and your doing so specifically because hes black, not because he was, and indeed is the greatest heavyweight boxer ever. So if you are both racist at the least he was worth a shit instead of being some dumb kid on the internet with nothing better to do than wait till someone dies and shit talk him about his time using the 4 things you read at the top of wikipedia.

>Because he was the greatest.
[citation needed]

The greatest wat?

why are you making a big deal about it, op?

Tyson was less of a racist asshat and a much better/tougher/stronger fighter

Negro don't play with me, you fucking know what he was.

fuck off cuck. Why does he get a pass and white people of the era and earlier don't?

Tyson would have KO'd his ass in the first round

>muh point
wear a hat and maybe no one will notice

The greatest renaissance painter, of course

>I'd be in Canada
>be Iraq and Afghanistan combat veteran
K
Sounds like an excuse though
Nowadays we have athletes who drop their careers to serve
Also
Nice assumption/projection about me not knowing all about killing fuckers

He didn't get a pass. Spent his whole life working hard to get what he deserved so that years later dipshits like you can bitch about your privlage in your moms basement. What do you call it when your cucked by your mom.

Lots of niggers hit people in the face, but he was the greatest

Tyson would have rearranged his face early in the first. He'd of put that racist jackass to sleep in a few seconds. He'd of been jabbering about Tyson in his sleep.

fuck muhamed ali fucking islam sand nigger wanna be..also fucking nigger

shhhhh. Just accept it man. Just let it happen.