ITT objectively perfect albums

If you disagree explain why.

that's just ur onion

your onion stinks! put it back in the poo

My main problem with SD is that it's kind of unvaried. Like, it's cohesive, and that's cool. But after it blares for a while I get really tired, and the occasional breaks like Disarm don't really help much.

On the other hand, Mellon Collie—which don't get me wrong has its share of turkeys—has its loud metaloid songs, only like three per disc, but that's enough for me. I get the point.

And song for song, it blows SD out of the water.

Here Is No Why > Today
Zero > Mayonaise
1979 > Rocket

Boring pop punk for hipsters

4 really good songs and then alot of ok songs

yeezus

hahahaha

>muh teenage angst alt-rock

5/10: the album

more like

nail my fucking body to a board

why would you do that

please seek professional help or tell your parents you are having these mean thoughts, they aren't normal

sweet sweet is filler, silverfuck would've been the perfect penultimate track if complimented by Luna

i like you

bc gish is better.

Here Is No Why is one of my favorites but can you really compare that to Today and same with the other two? They're different styles. Rocket was simple but the vocals sound really good. And no Mayonaise was better and more unique than Zero.

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks that.

Zero is pretty shitty
I do agree MC > SD though, out of sheer quantity of amazing songs.

SD is pretty varied tho. The longer songs with a bunch if different parts, the huge dynamic range, the loads of effects, etc. That shit never gets boring.

I know you're probably memeing, but I agree

Perfect in what regard?
In terms of what it intended to be then yeah, maybe. In terms of irrelevant measures that are outside the projected outcome of the project, no.

I can agree that Sweet Sweet is kind of unnecessary but it's not bad at all, it's a pretty shiny thing that bridges Silverfuck and Luna
SD is perfect

>Memeink 182

Fuck off bitch

>Twenty one memes

Shit taste bro

first good answer in the thread

agree with these two