GOAT in his trade

>GOAT in his trade
>Billionaire
>Loving, Loyal Wife who cooks, cleans, and pleasures him
>Beautiful healthy children
>fucks 10/10s, Pop Music singers, Instagram Models, and literal Royalty on the side
>eidetic memory
>A-list actor
>GM, President, Head Coach, player, and future owner of the same team
>only endorses truly reliable and dependable products
>philanthropist (paid for thousands of underprivelaged children to go to college out of his own pocket)
>future Governor of Ohio

HOW CAN ONE MAN BE SO FUCKING BASED?!

Other urls found in this thread:

espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/11067098/lebron-james-greatest-weapon-brain
usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/playoffs/2013/06/17/lebron-james-memory-finals-miami-heat-vs-san-antonio-spurs/2428635/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>broke ass j

"no"

I could easily beat Lebron James at basketball

When did you get to Seoul, MJ? And we've talked about this... You're not good anymore

still he's a nigger

>GOAT
no

Do edgy teenagers still hate him?

And youre still a muslim abdullah

I've never played basketball, our fucking gym teacher was worthless

This, even the most poorest of poor and mentally retarded white man is worth infinitely more than this nigger.

Youre stupid , and also cucked.

Maybe not as much as that nazi but your still cucked

>beautiful children

M8

>billionaire
hm

>beautiful healthy children
hmmm

>fucks 10/10's, pop music singers, royalty
hmmmmmmmmmmmm

>A-list actor
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I would bet you my entire life savings he would not pass a GED test

>>Sup Forums get out

I'll see your $5.34 and double it.

Doesn't change the fact that he's a bitch manbaby and plays unwatchable basketball

Jordan>Kobe>Kyrie>Bird>Allen>Wade>Lebanon

>eidetic memory

source? not denying it, just genuinely curious if this is true.

>espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/11067098/lebron-james-greatest-weapon-brain

>usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/playoffs/2013/06/17/lebron-james-memory-finals-miami-heat-vs-san-antonio-spurs/2428635/

1. check out his nike deal
2. pic related
3. rihanna, beyonce, dutchess of cambridge, tons of other sluts
4. has been in successful movies with a decent roll. will star in space jam 2 and rake in hundreds of millions and win an oscar for it

>those children
>beatiful, healthy

>implying they don't have sickle cell disease
>implying they don't and will not look like baboons

>i saw him in a pic with the queen
>LMAO HE KEKED BRITAIN

Op confirmed 10 year old faggot
Also
>a-list actor
Gr8 b8 m8

Space Jam 2 will be a giant shit. It will only make money from lelbron dick riders such as OP

>duTchess of cambridge
sure, monkey

Keep telling yourself that, cuck.

What is the point of making this post. There are many videos of him online. Pick one and masturbate like the rest of us do.

who sits around thinking this much about another mans life

>UK
So about 52% of your country?

You know, I used to be a Lebron hater. I thought he was a bit of a punk, and didn't have respect for the NBA, the old legends, America and his own image. But, all of that changed once he left money on the table to go play for Cleveland. He did it for glory. He did it for Ohio. He wants to bring wealth, fame and glory to the Rust Belt.

This guy is almost single-handedly saving Cleveland. Now, gang bangers in Cleveland HAVE to look up to him, since he's the top black alpha male. Lebron shows that just because you're successful, respectful and happy doesn't mean you're acting white. Lebron is showing the hood that they don't have to stay on the ghetto plantation. They can be great too, as he was one of them. He's also sending them to college.

I have utmost respect for him. He's a good role model, and the greatest basketball player if not the greatest athlete of his era.

Am I being trolled

>literally none of those are true other #9 and #10 kind of

Lol LeDelusion is at its peak

>miss 15 shots in game 7
>get carried by Kyrie
>wouldn't have even been in the series if Silver didn't gift him two games

Self-important prick with a 3rd grade education who lucked out in the ultimate pleb sport

Saved for future reference

>all those things and he still has a losing finals record

jej

That would maybe mean something if he only made it 3 times to the finals, and lost 2-3. This dude has gone to the finals now 7 TIMES, and has been there 6 times in a row. He carried the Cavs to the finals. His greatness cannot be denied.